Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

List down the features that needs to be worked on as per you.

How many times do I have to list them? :(

Please work on the app text size and also I have to log in every time I open it

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Commented on behalf of my friend she also faces login error and I couldn't log out from the mobile device again 403 restrictions ip country

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

How many times do I have to list them? :(

Please work on the app text size and also I have to log in every time I open it

1. App Text Size

Screenshot will help us understand the issue better.

2. Required to log in every time

Well if you are asked to login every time most likely its an issue with cookies getting deleted. It could be that your browser has the option of deleting cookies on exit enabled.

For example in Chrome the following should be switched off:

Preferences > Privacy & Security > Site Settings > Cookies & Site Data

Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome -OFF-

If you are on some other browser there will be similar option.

Edited by vijay - 4 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My Posts page is acting up again!

Unable to scroll through the pages. Page 1, page 2, nothing. This was fixed i believe. But it keeps coming up. To access page 3 I had to go back to page 1 then go to the last page and come back. Entering page numbers didn't work as well.

This happened once a while ago. Then it worked fine. And then it happened again yesterday!

------

I also found an error:

When you open the search tab, in the drop down arrow its Fan Fictiond instead of Fan Fictions. It has been this was since the new FF forum launched.

1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

In the last few days there has been an inundation of troll posts, I may not write often but I do read once in a while. However these posts deface the place and ignoring and skipping over these trolls becomes a constant chore and not an occasional inopportune task. I am not sure it is worth the time and I predict that if allowed to go on, the place will become a junk yard, and a site to avoid.

The last posts today are a blatant example of dangerous trolling. Let me clarify for the gullible about the illuminati: This post is a lie and fake propaganda: 1. The illuminati are a secret exclusive society, They find you not you them. They do not recruit in public nor accept "applicants" If they want you they will approach you and if you are in such a position you better be ready to now what you are getting into.

BUT that is not important I wrote this because;

I have one question?

WHY? is IF accepting or allowing this trolling? In the last few days it has gotten out of hand. You are quick to ban and delete comments from real participating members if they over step your boundaries yet these are allowed to pollute the feed?

IF Moderators and Administrator where are you?

. Vijay

p.s. lets see how fast they lock or delete this.

Bollywood forum

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/9

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: vijay

1. App Text Size

Screenshot will help us understand the issue better.

2. Required to log in every time

Well if you are asked to login every time most likely its an issue with cookies getting deleted. It could be that your browser has the option of deleting cookies on exit enabled.

For example in Chrome the following should be switched off:

Preferences > Privacy & Security > Site Settings > Cookies & Site Data

Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome -OFF-

If you are on some other browser there will be similar option.

1. Where is the text size changing option on the app? All I see is text size written in settings but I am unable to select anything. There should be large text/zooming option like on other apps.

2. The login problem is not on any browser but on the app itself. Everytime I open the app and try to tap on something it asks me to log in again. How do I fix that?

winchesters thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Vijay,

I want to delete my account and my posts asap. Can you please guide me how to go about it.

Thanks.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear Vijay sir,

I have a question that commenting on FF section doesn't add post on our forums is that different? If we are commenting on any FF on FF section it should add on to our post I saw this so asking you kindly clear it

Regards Goldie 🙏🙏

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want to get updates about members who posted on my thread. How can I stop that? Is there any option?

It's really annoying for sticky thread makers. Please turn off that "X posted on your thread" notifications. It's useless.

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When this 403 error removed can't logged off nor change the settings