Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please reduce the size of the tags . In comparison to the title of a thread/topic they are huge 🤔 and almost obscure the title .

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Please reduce the size of the tags . In comparison to the title of a thread/topic they are huge 🤔 and almost obscure the title .

We will work on that and get it right.

1123190 thumbnail

Is it possible to block members posts. Like block a member and all their posts will appear with a note saying that its from your blocked members list. Have seen this in many other forums.

1123190 thumbnail

Am getting notified when each and every member likes my same post. Its not clubbed together now.

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Is it possible to block members posts. Like block a member and all their posts will appear with a note saying that its from your blocked members list. Have seen this in many other forums.

Share the link to the forum where you have seen this feature?

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Am getting notified when each and every member likes my same post. Its not clubbed together now.

We are working on it and will get this fixed soon (2-3 business days)

1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Share the link to the forum where you have seen this feature?

Reddit, LSA.

On Reddit, if you report a person, it just asks if you want to block that particular member after which you won't notice any of the posts from that member.

Eg

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 4 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I noticed we are now getting notifications every time someone comments on a topic we have opened. I think it was requested by some members and it can be useful to many but it's not really helpful or convenient. I get new notification every other minute someone comments on a topic I have made. And I don't want to know who commented on it, it's getting really inconvenient if I have opened a topic but no longer take part in that particular discussion or so. This is also making it harder to actually skim and find the notifications that are useful like when someone comments on my story or quotes my posts.

Is there any way we can have like an option to choose on whether or not we want notification every time someone comments on our topic?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

I noticed we are now getting notifications every time someone comments on a topic we have opened. I think it was requested by some members and it can be useful to many but it's not really helpful or convenient. I get new notification every other minute someone comments on a topic I have made. And I don't want to know who commented on it, it's getting really inconvenient if I have opened a topic but no longer take part in that particular discussion or so. This is also making it harder to actually skim and find the notifications that are useful like when someone comments on my story or quotes my posts.

Is there any way we can have like an option to choose on whether or not we want notification every time someone comments on our topic?

I second this. I logged in today to see almost 20 notifications. I got lost trying to find the ones that were important.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Why am i suddenly getting notifications for people replying to my topic? Its an uneccesary feature. Please remove it. We already have the "watch" button for that.

Jin features pe kaam karna chahiye unnpe karte nahi ho.