~Tahniat's FF Index~

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

1.AkDha FF ~||Ur only mine Jodha||~

This story revolves around the love-hate relationship between AkDha. How everything changes between them.. How Jalal falls in love with Jodha. But Jodha doesn't fall in love with Jalal and Jalal promises to make Jodja fall in love with him. Will Jalal ever be successful???

2.~||DESTINY~||Akdha FF

This is a story of mordern Jodha Akbar. Jalal the heartless business tycoon meets up with the beauty Queen Jodha in a business conference. Some misunderstandings emerge between them were Jalal promises to take revenge on Jodha. Will he ever fall in love with Jodha??

AkDha FF ~|| Finally Found Love ||~

This story is about the great Shehensha Jalal and the Princess Jodha. It starts of with Jodha getting to know that she is going to marry Jodha. She puts in three conditions. The last one shocks all. Is Jalal going to accept it?

AkDha FF ~||Tum dena Saath mera ||~

This story is about Jalal and Jodha's childhood friendship. From childhood they were best of friends. They were possessive about each other but the never admit to the fact that they love each other. One misunderstanding ruins everything. Will they ever become one??

AkDha SS ~||Lovestory||~ (completed)

Jalal acts to be in love with Jodha and Jodha finally falls in love with him. He then breaks her heart and sends her back to Amer. Will he ever realize his mistake and bring back Jodha??

6.AkDha SS ~||Hate To Love You||~

This story is about a middle class girl Jodha whose marriage gets fixed in a very wealthy family,Jalal's family. She is freaking out whether the family is good or not. She has had been having these weird dreams about Jalal and she is not very sure about this alliance. Jalal on the other hand is doing this just to please his mother. The story revolves around how both of them fall in love with each other during the wedding ceremonies.

7.AkDha SS ~||Trust||~

This track starts from where Jodha is put to blame for Ruqqaiya's miscarriage. But here Jalal believes her and tracks down the real culprit.

8.AkDha OS ~||The First Word||~

Jalal and Jodha fight over Salim. What will Salim'a first word be? Ma or Abbu? Find out by reading this OS

9.AkDha OS ~||Love Untold||~

Jalal tricks Jodha into his love trap and later on sends her away to Amer. meanwhile Jodha finds out that she is pregnant.Jalal later on realises that he loves Jodha. But wAs he too late??

10.AkDha OS ~||Yours||~

Jalal and Jodha were lovers and they wanted to unite. But Jodha's father would never let Jodha get married to a Mughal, so he fixes her marriage with a Rajput but on the wedding day something terrible happens. Will this be the end of AkDha's lovestory??

11.AkDha OS ~||Love the way you lie||~

Jodha finally realized that she is in love with Jalalbut she is afraid to confess it because of rejection. On the other hand Jalal and Jodha have become very good friends. One fine morning Jalal comes up to Jodha and tells her that he is in love with Ruqqaiya. But there is a twist in tale.

12.AkDha OS ~I am in love

This OS is about the love realization of Jalal. Do read and enjoy.

AkDha OS ~Sign Of Our Love~

Jodha is pregnant and Jalal is not very happy about it because this child may be the cause of Jodha's death. Find out by reading it.

This FF is about Jodha,A Rajvanshi princess and Jalalluddin Mohammad, The Shehensha of India. Jodha runs away from Amer to get away from the wicked suitor her father had chosen from her.She hides in Agra where Jalal catches a glimpse of her and wants to make her part of his harem. Jalal approaches Jodha and she hides her identity.See how Jalalluddin and Jodha falls in love with each other and what will Jalal's reaction will be when he learns that Jodha is just not a mere bandhi,but a Rajvanshi Princess.
Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx dear...
Ab inhe update bhi kardo na plz
Especially destiny nd jodha u r nice pity soon plz...

Tum na sahi mei bahut wait karati ho update fast 😭 😭 😭
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tahni !!! πŸ€—
Love ya ... β€οΈ
--Ritzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx tani...lekin ab wait nahi hota dear...plz update kardoπŸ€—
Heeralicious thumbnail
WOW!!! Perfect !! Much needed Index !!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ Love Ya Tahni !!πŸ˜ƒ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely splendid indeed...
Have great respect for the time, manner and the effort that has gone into this...😊
Since, I write I know how much time it all to takes my hats off to youπŸ‘
Posting from Ipad, so no hugs...but, consider this as a mega one! πŸ˜ƒ

I've read three of your OSes...since, I am a very very slow reader I am unable to keep up with all the stories - (I am currently following about 3), plus my FF and daily analysis too...not to mention the other toofans in my house...πŸ˜†
But, as and when I find the time, I will catch up with your stories dear...
Big big hugs to you once again...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Absolutely splendid indeed...

Have great respect for the time, manner and the effort that has gone into this...😊
Since, I write I know how much time it all to takes my hats off to youπŸ‘
Posting from Ipad, so no hugs...but, consider this as a mega one!πŸ˜ƒ

I've read three of your OSes...since, I am a very very slow reader I am unable to keep up with all the stories - (I am currently following about 3), plus my FF and daily analysis too...not to mention the other toofans in my house...πŸ˜†
But, as and when I find the time, I will catch up with your stories dear...
Big big hugs to you once again...πŸ˜ƒ

AWWW!
I know it took me a day or two just to fix this thing up... I'm so happy! πŸ€—
I understand di that you don't have free time.. I'm also suffering from this thing. There are so many amazing FFs I want to read but I'm not finding the time to read.

πŸ€—πŸ€— it would be an honour if an amazing writer like u read my FFs/OS

IPad *facepalm* πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

WOW!!! Perfect !! Much needed Index !!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘Love Ya Tahni !!πŸ˜ƒ

Love ya too babes πŸ€—
Sexylicious. thumbnail
ur welcome doll! πŸ˜ƒ
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SShreShthA

Thanx dear...
Ab inhe update bhi kardo na plz
Especially destiny nd jodha u r nice pity soon plz...

Tum na sahi mei bahut wait karati ho update fast 😭 😭 😭

thik hai Yaar!
Miss u sooo much πŸ€—