AkDha OS ~|| The First word||~

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^_____^ tahniat is Back with another OS! I don't know why but I'm really into writing these days.. Enjoy!

First word:

It was a peaceful night, with the moon high up in the sky, the stars twinkling and the cool breeze which played upon their skin. But the situation was quite hot inside the Emperor's chambers. The Emperor and his Queen were busy quarreling with each other about a very small and cute matter.

"Nahi Shehensha! Wo humse zyada prem karte hai.." "Jodha humse zyada wo mohabbat karte hai.." Jodha frowned. Jalal was quite annoyed as he knew that he loved him the most. "Phir thik hai.. Hum sabit kar dete hai.." spoke Jodha in an angry tone. "Kardijiye Sabit."

The little baby boy was continuously staring at his parents when they were quarreling about him. He pouted. Indeed he was really close to Jodha, but he never went to Jodha when Jalal was around. He would stay in Jalal's arms until he slept peacefully. "Salim beta boliye Abbu.. Abbu boliye.." Salim with his hazel eyes just stared at Jalal.. His eyes are like his Ammi, thought Jalal."Abbu boliye na Salim!" Jalal spoke in a demanding way which made Salim cry.

"Dekha! Rula diya na mere bete ko." Jalal with an innocent face "humne kya kiya?" Jodha smiled watching Jalal's expression. "Hay Bhagwan! Humare do bacche hai ek Salim aur ek bara wala Jalal.." By this time Salim had stopped crying and was busy playing with his mother's necklace.

Now Jalal spoke in a mischievous tone "Lekin pyaar toh aap humse zyada karte hai Jodha begum... Aur wo aapne kaal Raat sabit bhi kardi.." Jodha blushed heavily in embarrassment. "Aap bhi na Shehensha! Kuch bhi kehte hai.." "Aab humne kya kiya? Aapne hi toh.." Jodha put her fingers upon Jalal's lips. "Baas bhi kijiye.. Bacche pe bura Asar parega." Jalal "Asar parne dijiye Jodha"

Jalal moved his face forward. Jodha was blushing all along, just when Jalal was about to touch Jodha's lips with his, Salim spoke "Ma..mam..Ma"

Jodha was left surprised. On the other hand Jalal kept clearing up his ears as he wasn't believing of what just took place. Their son just spoke his first words! Tears filled up Jodha's eyes and she became emotional. Jalal lifted Salim up in his arms and said "Mash Allah!" He pressed his lips against Salims's forehead. The baby giggled and excitedly moved his hands and feet. Jodha caressed his face and said "mera baccha!"

"Salim aab boliye Abbu.. Boliye Abbu..Abbu.. Abbu.." Jodha smiled at Jalal "arey bacche pe zor kyu daal rahe hai?? Usko nindh Araha hai.. Haina beta?" said Jodha lovingly. "Aap Bohot Khush ho rahe hai Jodha??" Jalal spoke with annoyance.

"Kyu na ho?? Humare bte ne Ma kaha." She pecked on Salim's cheek.

"Khannam pehle Abbu kahegi! Aab Wohi mera sapna pura karegi.. Humari beti.."

Jodha starts patting Salim and says "Pehle aane toh dijiye..."

"Pehle toh Hume paas Aana hoga.."

"Salim ko so Jane dijiye pehle..."

Jalal winked at Jodha and said "Hum intezaar karenge!"

THE END..
Phir SR hogaya! 😆

This is a gift to Nancy! For her birthday.. I was inactive then so couldn't do much for her. This is just an attempt. I'll regularly write OS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail

awww..such an cute os tahni.. 

i just loved it ...

keep write more such kind of os...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tahni di,it was a very cute and beautiful one... I loved it a lot... Do write more like this one...
Heeralicious thumbnail
Omgg...Mera gift...😲😲 Omg Tahni meri Jaan...I love you so0ooo much yaaar 🤗🤗🤗 Awww...Tahni first a big hug for u 🤗
Thanks so0oo much meri pyari si Sr ki diwani jaaneman...Your gift directly touched my heart re..😳😳 Shooo shweeettt😃😃 this was chooo chweeet...chooo cutee...hayye...Love you for this!🤗 loved the naughty Jallu😃😳😛 Love You Tahni! Thanks again🤗 
Missing you terribly my jaan!😭
🤗🤗🤗 Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail
Again read it...and now I am like this ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was sooo cute, tani!. I am glad u r into writing these days. Then, plzzz update ur other stories. Pretty, please. Plzzz pm me when u do.
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!! Its such a cute n lovely os !👍🏼
Sexylicious. thumbnail
awww.. Thankx 😃
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNancy

Again read it...and now I am like this ☺️

hayye!