Akdha OS:I'm in love

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jalal was looking at the sleeping beauty beside him. Her beautiful brown eyes,her lips, her face, everything about her was related to beautiful. He didn't know why this was happening to him. Never did this happen to him before. Many women came into his life but for none he felt the way he felt for Jodha. He wondered what good thing he had done in his life that he got Jodha as a reward from The mighty God. He saw her smiling in her sleep. His heart skipped may beats.

"what is happening to me?? This has never happened to me before. Jodha what have u done to me." He got up from the king-sized bed and went to the balcony. He walked around there. Suddenly he saw Jodha standing next to him, smiling. He was surprised to see her like that because she never smiled at him. She would always have a stern face while talking to him. "Jodha what are u doing here? Y r u so up late? I saw u in the bed sleeping." "So many questions at one go Shahenshaji. I'm doing the same thing tht u r doing. See u r thinking about me and I was thinking about u." Jalal was a bit surprised when he heard that Jodha was thinking about him. Then Jodha came close to him and kissed him on the cheeks. Jalal's heart started beating really fast. Jodha "Ur heart started to beat really fast right?? Because u have feelings for me Jaaneman." Jalal with a smile "How did u know Jodha?" "I know everything Shahenshaji. I even know that this is happening to u for the first time. Whenever u see me ur hearts skips many beats. U smile all the time when u even hear my name right?" Jalal a little embarrassed "how come u know so much about me? U don't like me at all. Ur eyes tell me that." "I know but u can change my feelings for u Shahenshaji. But first u need to know what's in ur heart. What u feel about me. What is it called. Is it love?"
Jalal turned his face away. Was he really in love. He thought for a while. "Jodha do u feel something for me?" Jodha "maybe someday I will."
He remembered all the moments with Jodha. Their cute arguments, their wedding, everything. Then he suddenly closed his eyes and turned to face Jodha "I love u JoDHa!" he opened his eyes to see her reaction. Then he saw that she wasn't there. Jalal went inside the room and found Jodha sleeping on the bed. It was all his imaginations.

"Dil kyun yeh mera
                            Shore Kare...
                         Idhar nahi Udhar nahi.
                         Teri ore chale..."
Jalal smiled at Jodha, his love. "So what u don't love me now Jodha. it doesn't mean u will never love. I'll make u fall in love with me,I promise u that." he layed down next to her and looked at Jodha one last time and dozed off to sleep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Sweet OS

Tumhare mann ki bhavna bahar aa rahi ha AkhDa ko lekar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sexylicious. thumbnail