AkDha SS ~||Hate to love you||~

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello... Tahniat here! I am back again with another SS. I know I have lots of on-going Ffs but I just couldn't stop myself from writing this one. It's kind of different from the story.. I know you guys might not like it.. I have written already 5 parts of this SS. If you don't like this plot I will immediately stop writing. Enjoy, if u can... ^_^

Hate to Love u

Prologue:

Once upon a time there lived a King. Once the King went to a kingdom nearby. There he met with a princess.. The princess was really beautiful and the king fell in love with her and so did the princess.. They got married and lived Happily after...

Happily ever after?? Do all story have a happy ending?? Are happy endings are only in fairy tales?? For many people it does end happily. But for many people it does not turn out that good. Many people like Jodha.. Being happy was nowhere near...

Jodha ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Tears rolled down her eyes. She ran.. Ran fast..Forgetting the world.. Sweat was dripping from her forehead and her mangalsutra swung as she ran. Blood started coming out of her feet as she was barefooted, but this didnt stop her... If she stopped,Then he would get her..

She was out of breathe. She seized the moment to catch her breathe.. She breathed heavily. Suddenly she heard a car honk behind her. It was continuously honking.. She froze right in her place.. She knew that it was HIM.. Her Husband.. She heard the car door open, then he spoke "You can run Jodha.. But you can't hide." Tears trickled down her eyes. She was trapped! This was not the first time she had run away.. It was maybe the 100th time! Each and everytime he tracked her out.

He slowly went up to her.. A victorious smile plastered on his handsome face.. The face which she had fallen in love with. His eyes gleamed with happiness as he yet again won in the cat and mouse chase. He got hold of her wrist and dragged her to the car and pushed her inside. He also got inside.. "Let's go back to our home Mrs.JODHA JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD AKBAR."

"Milke bhi hum na mile..
Tumse na Jaane kyu..
Milo k hai faasle..
Tumse na Jane kyu..

Kaise baataye kyu tujko chahe..
Yaara bata na paye..
Bate Dilo ki Dekho Jo baki
Aake tujhe samjhaye..
Tu Jaane na aaa...
Tu Jaane na..
Tu Jaane na aaa..
Tu Jaane na..."

No precap..

I know that I will seriously get chappals for this! But A humble request please throw your Gucci shoes at me! I'm a big fan of it 🀣

But on a serious note plz do tell me whether you liked it or not. Plz be honest. Don't just say nice words to make me happy. I have to learn from my mistakes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashaj thumbnail
update next part tahni m want to know what happened
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start but it's kind of a sad start but still awesome plz continue soon 
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its really osssuummm continue plzzz nd pm me
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Really interesting plot. .
Somewhat like saubhagyawati bhava. .
Wil love to read further . .
Plz continue soon tani. .
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tahni dear awesome start !!!
Really excited for chapter 1  ... 
Plz update soon ... 
Heeralicious thumbnail

Wow!😳 Wonderful😳 tahni..Tu nahi sudhregi na..Kya MAshallah likha hai😳..Always wanted to read such story..And here u r ..with this awesome piece!😳..Lovely! Viraj n Janvi ki yad aa gayi..πŸ˜› Just loved the concept and prologue!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ Plz cont soon! Superb as always..!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

And please meri maa..Jutte chappal mat maang..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tahni...mashallah kya likhti ho meri jodhu...,RD ko phir se tumse pyaar ho gya...love u tahni...long chappy likhna...iss prologue ne mujhe ek serial ki yaad dila di...khair pm ke liye thanx...update soon plzzz...pm me!!!
mandy001 thumbnail
write write write...m showering flowers on u.

reminds me saubhagyawati bhav plz update soon.
moku99 thumbnail
it's really good...update fast πŸ˜Š