Akdha SS: Trust

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello guyz... Im writing anothet ss. This will consist of two to three updates. So here it goes
Jodha POV

It wasnt my fault! Why is everyone blaming me? I didnt do anything. How can I kill Ruqqaiya's baby? I didnt do it. But who is going to believe me. Everyone here loves Ruqqaiya. Everyone will believe her. They will bound me to be guilty. I sat on the bed thinking about all the things that took place tonight. First Begum Ruqqaiya's miscarriage and then the blame of her miscarriage upon me. Shehensha will never trust me. He lost his child. He would believe whatever Ruqqaiya told him. But why do i get a feeling that he believes me. He trusts me. My head was bursting beacuse of the throbbing headache. Ruqqaiya said that beause of the milk she had her miscarriage. I know there is something else to it. I need to find out what happened. I need to prove myself innocent. Ammi Jaan came to the room a few hours back and said that she trusted me. Atleast there is someone who cares for me...

Jalal POV

My world has torn apart. Only for a day I was happy.I was so happy that my child was coming to this world. But now its not happening. My baby died. A tear drop ran down my eyes. Never have I felt so horrible and desperate. Everyone is blaming Begum Jodha. There is a point in Ruqqaiya's words that because of the milk our baby died. But Why do I have this feeling that Jodha did not do this. Why would she? I remember her beautiful gift to ruqqaiya when she heard that ruqqaiya was pregnant. The poem she wrote was so baeutiful and so true. I cant believe that she will do something. I trust her. Jodha cant kill a baby. I have to find out the truth behind this but first I have to talk with Jodha.

Jodha POV

I was walking back and forth thinking about the incidents. How would i prove myself innocent? I need help but no one would help me. Everyone hates me. Suddenly I heard footsteps. Then i saw a shadow. Who would come to my room at this hour? I breathe stopped. I closed my eyes.

Jalal POV

I was ascending towards Jodha's room. I entered and saw Jodha's eyes closed and she was about to scream when I put my hand over her mouth. She slowly opened her eyes. "Aap yaha (You?)" "Ha Jodha hum aaye hai yaha kyunki hume lagta hai aap nirdosh ho aur aapke madat karne aaye hai. (Im here cauz i think that u r innocent and i want to help u)

Jodha POV

He believed me. Thank God! I never thought that he would believe me. "Shukriya Shensha (Thankx) Jalal then spoke " aapko waise karna hoga jo hum kehte hai. Thik hai? (U will have to do whatever i tell u now)

Writers POV

This is called trust. Though both of them did not like each other but they still trust each other. Why is this like that? Is is love friendhip or something else. But one thing was for sure JODHA AKBAR wasnt a hate story...

Should i continue??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPKKND_Pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Please do continue soon..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really sweet...😳do continue dear...
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute   
plz update soon swtheart  😳 
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

yes plz do continue...😊

thnkxx
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hye!
u have written it beautifully
please do continue i
also if possible please pm me
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's awsome dear..
Do continue...
I'll b waiting for ur update..
yoga23priya thumbnail

SS will be added in the index. 😳
noopur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start
pls do continue

Edited by noopur - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Another SS!! 😲 😆 It's Awesome dear!! 👏 👏 ⭐️
Trust is gonna strengthen their relationship and I'm waiting to see how beautiful would be the outcome. 😳
Pls Continue Soon and PM me too. 😊 😳 😳