~||Teri Saason Mei Aisey Baas Jau||~ CH5 updated 9th July pg 43

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Friends! Im back with another FF. Hope you guyz enjoy it.

Banner Credits:Pupumon aka Popo ❤️

Teri Saason Mei Aisey Baas Jau

She covered her face with the shawl, which was wrapped around her. The fiery princess proceeded her journey. It had been four days already and she had no clue where she was going.. What she was going to do.. She just went on and on.. "I would go where my Destiny would take me." She mounted down of the horse and a smile played upon her face. "Agra." She read the signboard. No one from her place would ever come to look for here. Jodha tied her horse in a tree and went to trade some of her gold for money in the Agra market. She looked around her surroundings and was amused. Jodha went many at times went to Amer market but Agra market had something else about it. She strolled in the market and surveyed it. She heard someone announce the arrival of the emperor. "Ba adaab

ba mulaiza

Hoshiyaar!

Noor e taqt

Shehensha E hind Jalalluddin Mohammad tashreef le rahe hai."

Jodha rolled her eyes. "Mughals."She noticed a large group of guards had come with the Shehensha. But yet she couldn't see the shehensha and neither she was bothered.She sighed. The colorful bangles in a stall caught her attention and she couldn't stop herself from trying them.

Jalal had come to the market to survey it. He wanted to have a look around his Sultanate. Jalal was strolling around the market,looking at each and every stall carefully.Just then his eyes caught on a beautiful angel sent from above. The doe like hazel eyes, the smile, her face. The person drew Jalal like a magnet. All this time Jalal was smirking.He went up to the woman who was completely lost on trying the glass bangles. Jalal cleared his throat to steal her attention from the bangles. Jodha turned around and saw Jalal smiling at her. Jodha raised her brow and spoke "Kya Hum aapko jaante hai?" Jalal replied in a calm tone "Hum Shehensha Jalalluddin Mohammad hai aur aap humare saath chal rahi hai." Jodha's mouth flew wide open. "Did he just tell me that Im going with him to his palace?Wait a minute! Did he just say that he is the shehensha? I never thought that the shehensha would be good-looking.What are you thinking Jodha. Get a hold on yourself." She smacked her forehead and snapped back at him "Hum aapke saath kyu jaaye?" Jalal raised a brow at her. No one dare deifies the Shehensha and he doesn't take no for an answer. "Because I want you to be a part of my harem and which you will." Jodha kept quiet for sometime and gave a thought to it. If I don't go with this Jalllad he would probably kill me.Its better to go and stay in his palace for somedays.But what if he tries to touch me? He wouldn't take me there just to feed him!" Jodha knodded. "I didn't ask for your permission.Go and sit on one of the horse,I will be right back." "What a loser!"she thought. Jalal stopped in his tracks. Jodha's breathe stopped as she thought that she had said it out loud. "What's your name?" Jodha kept quiet."If I tell him that Im Rajkumari Jodha he will send me back to Amer and my escape will go in vain. Then I have to get married to Rajkumar Suryabhan. NEVER!Not to that cheat! I have to hide my identity." Jodha looked right in Jalal's eyes and said "Jodha sundri." "Jodha.. Yeh naam toh.." Jodha looked down and said "Ji shehensha.. Humari naam Amer ki Rajkumari k naam paar rakhi gayi hai." A smile played on Jalal's face "JODHA.."

END OF CHAPTER 1

So how was it? This story will be updated on Sunday's. Those who want a PM plz send me a buddy request. I know its not that interesting...

CHAPTER 2

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail

INDEX

Chapter 5 Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeeyy me 1st...
awsum title. Interesting story...
Continue soon n pm me plz.Edited by taaniroyal - 10 years ago
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey tahni its awesome yaar... I miss old days ghrina wala passn in ja now...hope u bring it back in ur ff...all the best
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow👏
interesting...n wonderful😳

TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was Today gonna ask u when u're writing it in tada !!! Well.. I loved this starting... jhooti Jodha☺️ n Jallad.. he does what he wanna do!! M veey excited for the next...!!! Huh this Sunday i WANT the update! Nahi di na Maham ko bhej dugi lene 😆 Edited by pupumon - 10 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail

Tahni 🤗

Lol one more story.!😆 Great going yar..!😛
Loved the concept.! Jo has ran away from Amer.. oh kay! Interesting..!
Jalal is gonna take her to HArem..cool!
Cant wait for next chap.!😃
Update soon darling..! 🤗
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
story is very diff,but will u update regularly?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting
please continue
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

yeeyy me 1st...
awsum title. Interesting story...
Continue soon n pm me plz.

thankx taani dear 🤗