AkDha OS Sign of our love

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guyz im back with another OS. This one is for my dearest bittu. I miss her so much as she is inactive nowadays. So Bittu my partner this one is for you.. I dedicate this one to you and also my AcABC gang and Update plzz gang. Thankx all for the love and support you guyz gave to me... Hope you peeps will like this one...

THE SIGN OF OUR LOVE

Tears weld up her eyes; She could not take it anymore. The pain... It was not bearable. Her body was aching. But she could not give up so easily. She had to save Her baby or as her husband calls "IT" Blood was gushing out of her body. The doctors were screaming out to her "PUSH" her body was weak. She was sweating profusely. She began to cry "Please save my baby. Please... Don't give up." She remembered her husband's worried face. He was in pain. He could not see his wife dying because of IT.' He went up to the doctor and said, "No matter what happens Jodha has to live. Jodha would have to live. I don't care if IT dies or not but save my Jodha." he ordered the doctor.

Jalal was very scared at that point of time. Everything happened so quickly. Jodha collapsed right in front of his eyes. Her blood was all over the floor and was now all over his shirt.

He entered the room where Jodha was. Lying down on the bed, in pain. Tears flowed down his eyes... He was the Shehensha of Hindustan. He had so much power but did not have the power to save his dying wife and baby. Jalal held Jodha's baby and said "Jodha I wont let anything happen to you." "Promise me Jalal that nothing would happen to her baby." She said in pain. "Jodha I can't promise you that." The doctor spoke out "Shehensha pardon me, but we cannot continue the Queen's treatment until and unless you leave." Jalal slowly got up from the bed and exited the room. He sat on a couch near the room. Everyone around him consoled him that everything is going to be alright.. But Jalal was lost in his world of thoughts. He remembered Jodha breaking the news of her pregnancy to him.

{FLASHBACK} 8 MONTHS AGO

Jalal had just returned from the war with the Bhagalpur people. It was confirm that Jalal had won the battle. There was no doubt in that. He felt more refreshed because after a month he was back in Agra. His true home Agra. Agra felt more like home when he had realized his love for Jodha and both of them had confessed their love for each other and united that night. But it was really sad that he had to leave her after two days of their reunion. She did the aarti for him and wished him all the luck in the world so he victors in the battlefield. He rushed to Jodha's room where he saw her adorning herself with jewelleries. There was a different glow in her face. Sure she was happy that her husband had won the battle but there was something more to it. Jalal cleared his throat to draw Jodha's attention. Jodha turned around and in split second Jalal found Jodha around his arms. She wrapped her hands tightly against him. "Shehensha! Aap  kaise hai??" "Jodha why seem so happy today. What's the reason behind it?" "I have two reasons to be happy. One is that you are back and the other one is that..." "That??" Jodha blushed a little. "Aap pita banne wale hai." She then digs her face in Jalal's chest. Jalal was surprised. This was the best gift anyone had given to him. OH! How much he wanted that he had his own child. "Jodha you're telling me the truth right? Thank you sooo much Jodha. You have filled my life with happiness!" Jalal was teary-eyed. He kissed Jodha on the forehead. "Let me break the news to everyone. Finally! I am going to be a father."Jalal held Jodha's hand and was about to leave the room when Jodha spoke out "Shehensha, let me go and get my duppata first." Jalal was so excited that he forgot Jodha wasn't wearing a duppatta. Suddenly Jodha's head was heavy and her vision became blurry. She held her head and was about to hit the ground when Jalal caught her. He became tensed. He carried Jodha to the bed and carefully placed her on the bed. He called the Hakim Sahiba to treat Jodha. He stood outside the room waiting for the Hakim to tell him what was wrong with Jodha. After about half an hour the Hakim came out with a worried expression. Jalal asked the Hakim "Saab thik hai na?? Is everything alright?? Is Jodha alright? And my baby?? Please doctor answer me.." "Shehensha the thing is... Mallika E hind is alright for now.. But..." "What do you mean???" "I mean to say that Shehensha Jodha Begum's body is weak to handle this pregnancy. There is a high chance that if she gives birth to this child she might... she might..." "SHE MIGHT WHAT???" "She might die Shehensha... So it would be better if she aborts this child." These word were enough to break his heart into small pieces. "Why Allah??? You gave me happiness and just right after that You ruined it... Why do You punish me always?? What harm did I ever cause anyone that You always snatch away my loved ones from me???"  "Shehensha control yourself... You are the one who has to be strong in this.. You have to stand by Jodha Begum. I will prepare the medicine, which will abort your child. Shehensha I told Mallika about the baby" then the Hakim went away Jalal entered the room. He was devasted after he saw Jodha. The glow in her face gone. She lay there like a statue. Frozen and all the life sucked out. Jalal tried to stay strong so he went up to Jodha. "Jodha look at me.. You don't have to be sad.. Everything is going to be alright. Jodha lets abort this child. We will try again.. But now your health is more important then this baby??" Tears flowed down her eyes and she gave an angry look to Jalal "You want to abort our child?? How could you even think that I would agree with you. I will die but not let anything happen to MY baby." This triggered Jalal's anger "Do you think that if IT kills you I would be able to love it?? Never! I can't risk your life because of IT!" Jodha shouted out "This baby is not a thing that you're saying IT! it's your Baby.. Our baby... If you try to kill it Jalal then I swear on God that I would end my life at that very second!" Jalal "I will not let anything happen to you Jodha... I will never ever accept It if IT kills you.. THAT IS JALLALLUDDIN'S PROMISE."

{FLASHBACK ENDS}

It was time for the Fajr prayer (morning prayer) Jalal did the Wajoo and started praying to The Almighty. He finished up his prayers and raised his hands in front of God. "Oh Allah! Please save my wife and the love of my life Jodha. She is the one who taught me how to live and she is the reason behind my happiness. Please don't take away my happiness away from me. Allah if possible then please save my child as well. In front of Jodha I act that I hate my child but only you and I know how much I want this child. The sign of OUR LOVE.. Please Allah don't take away my child away from me..." He bow hid head down and finished up his prayer..

Still no news had come of his baby and Jodha. He could only hear her screams the pain and the suffering in her voice. Jalal could not bear it any longer.Jalal sat on the couch yet again and slipped into a flashback of what had happen few hours ago.

{FLASBACK BEGINS}

Jodha was sleeping peacefully on the bed and Jalal was sitting beside Jodha looking through maps of his areas. Suddenly Jodha opened her eyes and slowly got up from the bed.. "Jodha are you alright" said Jalal in a tensed voice.. Jodha spoke softly "I need some fresh air. I am going to the balcony." Jodha stepped out of the room "Let me accompany you Jodha." Just when Jalal got up from the bed he heard a shrill scream given out by Jodha "AAAHHH!" Jodha dropped on the ground and she was holding her tummy. Blood was all over the floor. Jalal immediately ran to Jodha "JODHA! Don't worry I am calling the doctor." Jalal placed Jodha on the bed.. By this time everyone arrived in the room. The doctors immediately started their treatments on her. The doctors told Jalal to leave the place and Jalal obeyed them.

{FLASHBACK ENDS}

Suddenly Jalal heard a baby's cry.. His heart melted.. HIS BABY had entered the world But Jodha's scream stopped for awhile and then it began again. Hamida came out of the room. His baby was in Hamida's arms. Jalal's heart skipped a beat. Hamida had tears in her eyes "Congratulations Jalal you are blessed with a son... But that's not it.. There is another one .It's true Jalal.. There is another baby.. You are blessed with twins.." Jalal's eyes were filled up with tears... "Ammi can I please go inside?? Please Ammi Jaan my wife needs me." Hamida nodded. Jalal dashed inside the room. Jodha lay on the bed with tears and pain. All the energy inside her was drained out of her body. "Jodha you can do this. Push!" said Jodha. All the time Jalal held Jodha's hand. After a couple of minutes came another cry. "Congratulations you are blessed with a healthy baby girl." Jodha smiled and kissed her baby on the forehead. Her vision became blurry. Jalal had called up the best doctor of the Sultanate for her treatment. They started their treatment on Jodha. It took about a week for the doctors to declare that Jodha was finally out of danger. Jalal was relieved... He ran to Jodha's chambers.

This week had brought Jalal and his kids more close to each other. When the babies had cried out for their mother Jalal had calmed them down. He had sleepless nights. He sang lullaby for them. He took great care of them.

Jodha hugged Jalal at once he came close to her. Jalal returned the hug. They were lost in each other when Jodha broke the hug and said "Jalal where are my babies?" "Don't worry Marium uz Zamani they are sleeping peacefully in Ammi's chamber." "Please can you go bring them??" Jalal ordered the bandhis to bring their babies. They brought in the babies. Jodha kissed them again and again.. "They are beautiful!" A tear of happiness escaped her eyes. "No more tears Jodha... From now on we both will always smile." Jalal then spoke "Do you have any names in your mind??" "For our son Salim after the Great Salim Chishti." said Jodha..

Jalal "And for our daughter I would like to keep the name Shehnaz."

"Salim and Shehnaz perfect."

Jalal smiled at Jodha and gave her a peck on her lips... "We are success Jodha... Shehnaz our princess and Salim our prince are the sign of our love..."

***************************THE END*************************

SO HOW WAS IT??? I KNOW IT DIDN'T TURN OUT THAT GOOD, BUT THIS ONE IS ALSO FOR PARIJAT WHO WON THE BEST NEW JODI AWARD...READ AND REVIEW...

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WoW...Dear...This was amazing...so nice and sweet...πŸ‘
Do write more such OS'
πŸ˜ƒ
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tahni. Awesome the single which is not enough to describe thisβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

U r mind blowing dear😳😳😳😳😳

It was Freaking touchy πŸ˜‰

Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tahni!! This was an amazing OS!! I loved it to the coreπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
I thought that Salim's arrival would be the icing on the cake but you gave me such a sweet surprise... AkhDa twins!! I love you for thatπŸ€—β€οΈ
It was beautifully written... Thank you...😳😳😳
As for the other stories... UPDATE PLEASEπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Luv-IKNMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!!... I just Loved ur ending!!πŸ‘πŸ˜­
and overall it was just tooo good πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
you really write some more...
and whenever you do plz PM me 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres

Heyyy dear...what an OS..!!!!!! Mindblowing,AmazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ indeed u r the brillient writerπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ..beutifully written😳😳
I thought only abt Salim's arrival but the surprise was the princess & it was like icing on the cake...😳😳😳..
I loved ❀️❀️❀️so much ur surprise part..πŸ€— & The HAPPY ENDING πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thank U so much for this beautiful OSπŸ€—πŸ€—
Waiting for ur other stories updatesEdited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely dear
beautifully written
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear i loved it😊 Superb O.SπŸ‘