AkDha FF ~Tum Dena Saath Mera~ch 2 updated (dec 17)

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Guyz! im bck with another FF. this time not alone. This time im teaming up with Sreshtha! She is a lovely writerIi tell you. The whole concept of the story is written by her. I just added few things. All credit goes to her! enjoy!
Credit : Visha
Tum dena Saath mera-
Chapter 1

Shezade Jalal was the would be Shehensha. Shehensha of Hindustan. He was married to Ruqqaiya in a mere age. At that time he couldn't understand what marriage is. But one thing he knew was that Ruqqaiya was his best friend.

Jodha, a Rajput princess, was engaged to a Rajput prince when she was young. Suryabhan. Both families had promised each other that their marriage would be held once they have grown up.Suryabhan's family was not as much as powerful like Raja Bharmal.Jodha hd many friends but only one was best friend, Moti... With whom
she stays always, shares everything and who is d only witness of jalal and
jodha future friendship...Once there was a festival call Ghangaur in Amer. Raja Bharmaal decided to invite the Mughals so that they can sort out the problems between them. Jodha's would be in laws were totally against it. No way they wanted to Join hands with the Mughals. The enemy clan. They tried to blackmail Bharmaal by using Jodha's name. But Bharmaal was unmoved. He sticked to his decision. They lost hope and left the place..

Soon the Mughals arrived and with them arrived the Shehzade, Jallalluddin Mohammad. The elders started talking and sorting out their differences. Jalal got really bored so he thought of slipping from that place. He started moving away from the boring Conference the elders were having. His eyes fell upon a little figure sitting at the bank of the river. Finally! He thought. "I found someone my age!" As Jalal moved closer to the small figure he realized that it was girl. The girl was continuously talking to her self. Jalal smiled. He moved towards that girl. He silently listened what she was saying. "Hume kyu late hai iss utsav Mei? Koi Nahi hai Yaha! Khamaka! Maasa ne daat bhi de diya! Once I grow up I will leave them. Ufff!" "Itna Gussa sehet k liye accha Nahi hai." Jodha turned around to see who had dared to disturb her when she was having an important discussion with herself. She frowned. "Aap kaun hai??" Instantly a smile appeared on Jalal's face. Although Jodha was small but she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Her fair skin, brown eyes and her cute cheeks. "Hum Jalal hai." "Kaun Jalal?" "Shezade Jalal. I'm going to be the Shehensha of Mughal empire." Jodha said "So????? Like I care! No Need to show off. So what u r the Shehzade. I am Jodha. Princess Jodha of amer." " I must say you have a nice name Rajkumari." Jodha blushed "Thank you!" Both of them started talking. Both found many things in common.

This was the day from where Jodha n Jalal friendship started. Who knew that this friendship would turn out to be a great lovestory! Written down in history! Jodha and Jalal decided to keep this a secret from others as Jodha wasn't allowed to speak to boys. They behaved properly infront of their family but when they were alone they did Mastis. Moti also knew their little secret.

Time flew away and Jalal Jodha grew up. Both were still friends. Something more then that. Best Friends. Jalal was now the Shehensha of the Mughal empire.

Precap: rift amid AkDha...

Thankx for reading this. Hope u guyz liked it. Plz read and review. Hit the like button. If you want a pm add me. SRESHTA and I will be really happy to know ur views about this. Thankx once again.Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
INDEX

Part 2 Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tani my friend ...
come and have a hug 🤗
Amazing FF ... i can't stop myself from reading it again ...
Keep writing 👏
..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wOow...totally different concept..Interesting..!!!
that was an amazing update👏👏
really liked it.❤️❤️
Great Start..!!!👍🏼
this will go in my reading list for sure😳

Continue sOon.. 😃

Very Well Written Sreshtha😊😊 Edited by Sofia13 - 10 years ago
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tahni dear u really completed it so beautifully...very nice yaar...
luv u a lot...
Edited by SShreShthA - 10 years ago
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice totaly different concept
jodha jalal r frend
interasting
do pm me n cntinue soon
Sexylicious. thumbnail
This is written by sreshtha!
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it,do continue soon.
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...amazing...writter ko mera salaam👏
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's very interesting, shreshtha and tani. plzzz update soon. pm me when u updat