Akdha FF Finally found love

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha was getting ready for her mu Dikhayi rasaam. After Suryabhan died Jodha completely broke down. She became catatonic. Then she got the news that she was getting married to a Rajput Prince. This brought a smile to her face. Today was the day when she would for the first see her future husband. Jodha smiled while looking in the mirror. The thought of meeting her to be husband brought a chill in her body. Jodha thought that why did she think that something bad is about to happen. "Think positively Jodha. Nothing bad is going to happen. What can go wrong today. U r going to meet ur future husband Jodha. U have to look good." Sukanya ran into Jodha's room. "They have arrived JiJi. Hey ready quickly. Quickly move your hands moto and get JiJi ready."

Jalal entered the palace with Maham, Abdul and numerous amount if guards. As he entered the palace his eyes was searching for someone. Obviously it was Jodha. Little did Jodha know that the man she is getting married to is no Rajput Prince but her enemy Jalaluddin Mohammad.

It had been a quite long time he had seen her. He wanted to see her beautiful face. Mainavati did the Aarti to Jalal unwillingly. Jalal was smiling all the time. Maham Anga made an irritated expression when Mainavati gave Tilak to Jalal. Raja Bharmaal took Jalal to the hall and made him sit there. Jalal looked around the palace. It was a very nice place indeed thought Jalal. He heard whisper from the second floor. He looked up and found many girls looking at him. Whispering and giggling. He smiled at them and all of the girls ran from there. Bharmaal asked Mainavati "Is Jodha ready? Go and get her. Shenhenshaji is waiting for her." Mainavati nodded and went to bring Jodha from her room. After a while Mainavati entered the hall with Jodha. They were accompanied by Jodha's sisters and bhabis. Jodha had a long veil over her face. Jalal rose from his sit and looked at Jodha. Soon they were brought face to face. Mainavati removed the Ghughat from Jodha's face and revealed her beautiful face. Jalal's face brightened. Jodha was looking down. She slowly looked up and got shocked. She exclaimed "Jalaluddin Mohammad!"

So guys I have started a FF. Please like and comment. I want the CM points to be increased so guys please give likes and posts comments on all the OS Ss and FFs.

Precap. Jodha running away from the hall and Jalal following her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm..
Nice but will you able to handle so many FFs at a time...???
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful... update...

plz PM me.. when post ur FF
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Those who want a pm please add Pari Di on your buddy list. We both are writing the ff. So add akdha.Ashvik to ur buddy list
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arya75

<font color="#9900ff">Hmm..</font>

<font color="#9900ff">Nice but will you able to handle so many FFs at a time...???</font>

I hope I can handle all the FFs... Thankx for liking the ff.
Sexylicious. thumbnail
😊 😊 😊
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

beautiful... update...

plz PM me.. when post ur FF

Thank u. N I will on u
Sexylicious. thumbnail
yoga23priya thumbnail