AkDha OS ~||Yours||~

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OS on AkDha

Yours..

Jalal slashed each and every guard that came between him and the palace. She must be eagerly waiting for him. The only thing on his mind was to somehow cross all the barriers between Jodha and him. He brought in a huge army of soldiers. Indeed Raja Bharmal gave alot of protection around the palace.

The marriage procedures must have started by now. He had to reach there on time. Jalal breathed heavily. Blood dripping from his right hand. His face covered with sweat but his eyes showed only determination. Determination of winning his love.

Jodha sat down on the long divan inside her room. She wept her heart out. Her eyes were red and swollen due to all the crying. Dark circles had formed beneath her eyes.This marriage was against her will. She did not want to get married to This Rajendra! She was in love with someone else. Someone who was fighting for his love.

It was none other then the Shehensha of Hindustan. Jalalluddin Mohammad. She first saw him when she was 15. She had gone to the fair and there she met him. Jalal. Both of them fell for each other on first sight. Jalal himself went up to Jodha and started talking. Both of them soon became very close and this friendship soon turned into love.

After 6 years of love,Jodha's family, The Rajputs got to know about their love affair. They were strictly against it as Jalal was the Mughal emperor. The Rajputs became united and decided to seperate Jalal Jodha at any cost. Raja Bharmal fixed Jodha's alliance with Prince Rajendra, the son of Bharmal's close friend.

Jodha knew that her Jalal had come to rescue her from this. He would soon come and take her away from this mess. Her heart knew that Jalal would win against her father as Jalal was one of the best sword fighter of all time. But she didnt want all this to happen. At the end of the Bharmal was her father and she didnt want to lose either of them.

"Jodha.. Taiyyar hogayi??" her bhabi intruded between her whirlpool of thoughts. She saw Jodha's condition and pitied her. "Aab yeh Sab Karke koi faida Nahi hai Jodha. Kuch hi der Mei Tumhari Shaadi hojayegi aur Tum kissi aur ki hojayogi." Jodha could feel the evilness in her voice. Her whole family was playing a role of villains in her life. The only one who had supported her throughout this situation was Moti. Jodha held her head high and spoke "Jalal Hume zaroor lene aayenge! Hum jaante hai wo Hume pakar rahenge.. Wo humse Adhik prem karte hai Bhabhi."

"Jodha Tum sapne dekhti raho... Jab tak wo aayenge Tumhari Shaadi ho chuki hogi. Taiyar hojayo, hum kuch der baad aarahe hai.." Just when her bhabi left the room she scribbled down on a piece of paper. Tears strumming down her eyes. She call Moti and gave her the letter.

An hour later

Jalal's army had finally defeated the huge barrier of guards. He marched inside the palace. Jodha's wedding ceremony must have started by now.He had expected that the soldiers would be ready to attack him just when he would enter the palace,but to his surprise nothing like that happened. He saw a sight which shocked to his core.

"Mari Jodha! Mari bacchi!" cried out Mainawati. She had fallen on the ground and she was crying profusely. Women around her tried to pacify her. Every single soul present in the hall was crying. Jalal knew something was definitely wrong. It was something related to Jodha. What did Jodha do?? Is she okay??

"Anarth hogaya!Anarth!" screamed out Jodha's dadi. Tears were rolling down Moti's eyes. She walked to the middle of the room and started reading a letter.

" Priya Jalal,

Hum aur sehen Nahi kar sakte yeh Saab.
Kaali Raat k tarha hogayi hai Humari zindagi...
Maa aur bapu kabhi Nahi manenge yeh Rishta..
Koi Nahi manenge..
Mandir Mei Jo diya rakha hai usse hum aapne aap ko Jalla rahe hai...
Milenge... Hum zaroor milenge..

Intezaar karenge hum aapke...

Aapki aur sirf aapki
                                             Jodha."

Tears rolled down Moti's eyes as she read the last line. Jalal was left in shock. His world had frozen right in place. His heart died the very moment Jodha's soul had left her body. Bharmaal looked broken. Tears streamed down Jalal's eyes. He couldn't control himself.

"Meri beti Jaal k rag hogayi... Kuch Nahi bacha hai.. Kuch bhi Nahi.." cried Mainavati... Jalal clenched his fist to control his anger and shouted at the top of his voice "Aap logo ne Shehensha Jalalluddin ki Mohabbat chin ne ki Gustakhi ki hai.. Meri Jodha aab Nahi hai iss duniya Mei." Tears flowed as he continued to say more "Lekin hum Jodha ki Maureen ka badla Lekar rahenge. Sab Rajvanshi sun lijiye, Aapka Bhavishya Mei andhera Chaya hua hai." He turned towards Moti,his voice softened "Hum yeh chithi aapne saath Lena chate hai." Abdul by now was at his side.. Supporting him. Moti nodded and handed the letter to Jalal .

Jalal took off from that place. Abdul was about to leave from there when Moti said in a low voice "Abdulji chithi thik se pariyega.." By saying this Moti left. Abdul's brows were drawn togather in thoughtful consideration. What did just Moti say?? I'm sure there is something.

Two days later Jalal and his troops reached Agra. He directly rushed to his room and locked himself up. He stared at the huge painting of Jodha which hung in his wall. She was smiling in the painting. Jalal had tears in his eyes "Hasso! Humpar aur Hasso. Aab toh Tum Khush hogi na Jodha? Kyu Chodkar Gayi? Kaha Gaye vo kasmeh aur vaade Jo humne ek dusre se li thi?? Sab bhul Gayi? Zindagi bhar saath nibhane ki vaadea ki thi na tumne aur Hume Aadhe raste paar Chodkar chali Gayi. Tumhe humpar itna bhi bharosa Nahi Tha ki hum Uss Rajendra ko hara Nahi payenge? Jodha Yaad hai hum dono ne Milkar kitne sapne sajaye the? Ek jhatkey tumne Saab bigaad di. Hum humesha tumse mohabbat karte rahenge... Aakhri Saas tak.

By now Jalal completely broke down. He was on his knees and he buried his face on his palms. Whenever he closed his eyes he saw Jodha's face. "Jodha waapas aajayo.. Jodha..."

"Be Jaane dil ko..
Be Jaane dil ko..
Be Jaane dil ko tere ishq ne zinda kiya..
Phir tere ishq Ne hi
Iss dil ko tabah kiya..
Tadap tadap k iss dil se aha nikal to rahi..
Mujko saza di pyaar ki
Aisay kya guna kiya
Toh loot Gaye ha loot Gaye
Toh loot haye hai tere mohabbat Mei.."

"Shehensha." Abdul stood at he entrance of Jalal's room. "Abdul aabhi Nahi.. Baad Mei aayo." Abdul also had tears on his eyes. "Shehensha Rajkumari Jodha Zinda hai.." Jalal's heart froze. He looked at Abdul with a surprised expression. He immediately got up and spoke "kya kaha tumne?? Jodha zinda hai?? Abdul Hume aisay mazak pasand Nahi hai.. Aabhi k aabhi chale jayo Yaha se.." But Abdul was adamant on his statement. "Dekhiye yeh Chitti Shehensha.

" Priya Jalal,

Hum aur sehen Nahi kar sakte yeh Saab.
Kaali Raat k tarha hogayi hai Humari zindagi...
Maa aur bapu kabhi Nahi manenge yeh Rishta..
Koi Nahi manenge..
Mandir Mei Jo diya rakha hai usse hum aapne aap ko Jalla rahe hai...

Intezaar karenge hum aapke...

Aapki aur sirf aapki
                                             Jodha."

Jalal was confused.. "Dekhiye Shehensha, Rajkumari Ji ne Yaha ek
Suraag chodi hai..

"Hum aur sehen Nahi kar sakte yeh Saab. Yaha se Hum lijiye..

Kaali Raat k tarha hogayi hai Humari zindagi...Yaha se Kaali lijiye.

Maa aur bapu kabhi Nahi manenge yeh Rishta.. Yaha se Maa lijiye.

Koi Nahi manenge..Yaha se K lijiye

Mandir Mei Jo diya rakha hai usse hum aapne aap ko Jalla rahe hai.. Yaha se Mandir Mei lijiye.

Yaha se milenge lijiye..

Aur Sab Jor kaar
Hum Kaali Maa k Mandir Mei milenge. Intezaar karenge hum Aapka."

Jalal's eyes grew wide open. Was it really true?? Is Jodha alive? A smile spread across his face. "Meri Jodha.. Agar yeh baat Jhoot nikli toh humse bura aur koi Nahi hoga.."

Jalal rushed out of the palace. He quickly mounted the horse and rode off to the Kaali Maa mandir. He galloped quickly to his destination.As he reached there a cool breeze passed away from his face. It was so soothing. It was then when he heard her melodious voice, purifying the air with its melody.

"Mann Mohana...
Mann mohana...
Kanha Sunha na aaa
Tum bin payu kaisay chayen?"

Never had been Jalal so happy and relieved. His heart jumped in excitement. So Jodha was not dead. She was alive. Jalal smiled broadly and rushed inside the temple, remembering to open his shoes at the entrance of the temple.

His eyes fell upon the divine beauty who was sitting in front of her Kanhaji and singing her heart out. Tears appeared in Jalal's eyes. He let them out, free to fall. There he was not a Shehensha. He was a lover who got back his love,his heart. "Jodha" he let out a sigh of relief when she turned around.

A smile appeared upon her face and she came running to him. She threw her arms around Jalal. Jalal held her tightly. "Jodha Tum kya karti ho? Bacchpana bhara hai. Hum toh darr hi Gaye the..." Jodha also had tears on her eyes "Hum kya pata Tha ki aapko do din lag jayega iss patra ko suljha ne Mei. Aur humne toh aapse vaada kiya Tha ki zindagi bhaar saath nibhayenge. Itni aisani se picha Nahi chodenge Aapka!" Jalal brought her close "Hum Jaane bhi Nahi denge aapko..vaise Jodha aap Hume yeh bataiye ki aap waha se nikli kaisay??" Jodha smirked as she spoke " humne pehle aapne kaksh Mei aag laga di... Moti Sab janti thi.. Phir meine ek daasi ki kapre pehen li.. Aur Jaab aap Sab humare maut ka maatam bana rahe the tab hum waha se bhag nikle!"

Jalal was surprised "Hume toh Batana Chahiye Tha na! Ek din toh Sab Rajvanshi Jaan hi jayenge Sab sach." Jodha with an excited tone "Aap Rajvanshi se darte hai? Aab yeh Saab baat chodiye.." Jalal now a boy serious "hum Shehensha hai. Kissi se bhi darte Nahi! Sivaye aapse." He winked at Jodha, making Jodha blush. Then Jalal and Jodha hugged each other. They both were
lost in each other.

^________^
The letter episode left me with this idea. I know it's boring and crappy... But I felt like writing it down. If u like it do hit the like button. It's a boost for me.. This is especially for my nautanki gang! Riyya,Mehak, deep Yukth,i Sofia Melo,arshaya,Bhavi,Renu and Diya.. Love u all 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres..
Its an awesome OS , Tahni dear ! 👏
The storyline is very different n interesting !! -👍🏼
Don't call it crappy , its very nice n its brilliantly written ! 🤗
Finally it was an happy ending !! 😊😊

Edited by Mishika123 - 10 years ago
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tahni di this is awesome !!!! 
Omg I really thought Jodha was dead or something but then I was also having doubts ... 
This is really a wonderful piece di ... 
I'm juz speechless , it's too awesome that I can't find the right words to describe it ... 
Loved everything bout it esp the clue from the letter ... 
Keep up the good work di ... 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this was a masterpiece
i loved it so much
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*unres*
it was a superb and amazing update...
Loved it a lot.
AkDha were childhood sweethearts but were seperated due to Jodha's father because he didnt want to get his daughter married to a Mughal...
Waah...
Jodha ne kya acche se dimaagh chalayi...
Finally,Jodha and Jalal are together and are really very happy...
Moti and Abdul knew about the fact that Jodha is alive...
The riddle was quite tricky...
Thanks for the pm... :)Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...😊
Its so romantic...😳

Thank God Jodha was alive...🥳

Jalal will live his life with Jodha and have cute cute babies...😊
Just Imagining...
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!
beautiful os dr
i just loved it to the core...
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SpEcTaCuLaR!
Itna mindblowing tha dat i read it 5tyms!
Dont u dare call it crappy!
Hoo! My name! Thnx alot meri jaan!
Luv u too!
Pallavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
are taani yaar...dun call it crappy...
i haven't read it yet...but then also i m confidant enough to like it...
res...
Heeralicious thumbnail
Tahni My Love! 🤗 
This was WOW !! Loved it core 😳 😳 Such an amazing OS ! Yar ye bata tujhe kya ho gaya hai.. Kahin teri Ghajniat ka permanent treatment to nahi ho gaya.. Yay!! 🤗 I am so much in love with your work.. 👏👏👏 This was so touching one !!😳  You know, I could already interpret the message in the letter before it was later revealed in the story 😛😛 Seriously, loved how Jodha and Jalal were in love with each other and finally they were one!! Great Job My love !! 🤗