Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome.. Beautifully written.waiting for next update eagerly.
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!!
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow wat an amazing update :D
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..Hats to you..for writing this aging long update...

Lived how there was such a build up...too good...

And the ending..wow...time for confessions ...loving it!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What an update Zehra! This time I read the poem n notes too... Vedana's poem was awesome... Now now poor guy his mother's tears left him so unrest tht he ignored his own usual sechdule to b with his mom but yeh kya howa... The house was echoing with voice n laughter of his jani dushman n to make matters worst his mother for whom he came home was pampering her. That chit of a girl who wasnt even curvey at the age of 9 (their 1st meeting) who gives back as good as she gets n sometimes more huh. Wht the! Not his dad... Y everyone is so hell bound to love this bolta pataka nai Arnav but see later on u fell for her too... I just loved the flash back. Khushi gave him quite a tough time intentionally or unintentionally. Everyone use to pamper her n love her even his dad which irk him to no end. Now the story of bada Arnav n badi khushi... Hehehe u dont want to know this tht y khushi's flue is no more dangerous for anjali NOW... Oh god! One should not b pamper so much tht he/she had to threw it up. Poor Khushi... Hai even during work Arnav was able to b distracted by the thought of her beghi zulfian... Khotay its not difficulty in breathing at altitude but ur proximity n ur hands on her patli kamariya... Bacharay chotey n chhoti phans gaye... All the time I was expecting an almost kiss but it never happend *sigh*... They apologized from each other for wht they did in childhood but yeah y was Khushi jealous of Arnav... Really loved the update...
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really shona shona update especially flashback...i always loving it 

"Please stay!" Subadhra requested.

"Okay!" Khushi grinned only to get a glare from Garima.

whatever younger khushi is, but this little khushi like always bachpan mother ankhee hi kafi hoti thi :P 

she wanted to stay there only garima glare control her, my mother still glaring me now it highly effected :D :P

Nanital trip and barish ...ye kaha le ayyi unhe tum 

i don't believe khushi jealous of him why?

really love family enthausism to send them nanital together 

what more they are going confessed ? after this 

abayance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely chapter. sounds cliche but i cannot stop myself saying this again...ur chapters are like watching the show itself...many times better than some of the episodes...waiting for the next chapter!
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update... The first steps towards reconciliation.
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing update!!'

Loved the caring Arnav, with Khushi being sick and especially the time of the rain..
Khushi sees that he is making effort to reconcile and she willing to the same if he's willing to..

Arnav is changing for the better...loved the past memories ,it was beautiful! 
Poor Arnav came Home to surprise his mother instead he received a surprise😕
Both are jealous of each other, I understand Arnav's jealousy but why khsuhi?

Lets see how you take them out of this ordeal...love your writing style and the picture give total justice!!
Brilliant writer you are!!

Thanks for the email..

Eagerly waiting for the next...
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb story zehra.sorry 2 comment late.but got d link of this only yesterday.didnt think abt it much n gone thru d whole chapters in a go.as usual ur writin is amazin.like all ur previous works became a fan of this too instantlY.i knw its not much wonder as u knw how talented u r.first d sad faced kushi n d angry young man asr.poor kushi.but arnav really tried 2 cheer up her wen came 2 knw abt her tragedy.only he understood her fake smiles coverin her pain.of course he could as he has been too close 2 her since her childhood even bein her enemy.loved this dadi n shyam.u always amuses ur readers by givin such positivity 2 d characters that v r bound 2 luv them instead of their negativity v used 2 hate them 2 d core on d show.like d shyam of ur ff late.i havnt come across such a positive character thru any of d ffs i hav read in IF.well back 2 this ff,loved d naughty kushi n d annoyed arnav.wanna knw wat tragedy happened 2 arnav's parents.la is super cool.loved anjali,not like d sometime annoyin one on d show.their first starin session was lovely.loved d way u used d rain scene from d show.d way u planned d trip is awesome.loved d family's enthusiasm.but poor kushi had 2 bear it by throwin up.but d way arnav cared 4 her thru out d drive was nice.kushi see d change in arnav n is willin 2 change herself too.now thats make interestin.instead of fights now it will b rabba ves.flashbacks r lovely.poor arnav did giv a surprire.but instead got lot of lectures 4 eatin.thot there were more scenes from d hotel.but no prob.knw u would hav planned more interestin scenes outdoor.that was shockin that arnav extended d trip 4 kushi n even got her 2 temple .things r goin 2 change.waitin 4 their apologies n confession.eager 2 knw y kushi was jealous.     Edited by aamshula87 - 10 years ago