Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

No proposal, at least for now. That house would be just perfect for the girls. Knowing the history behind it makes it even more meaningful.

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!! Thanks for updating. ❤️❤️❤️

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ayla! New thread and new update already! Super duper happy! So so happy! Nandri thala! 

Ha ha. I won! I knew there was no proposal! It definitely cannot happen without them closing all the loops around them! They have too many! But, the adoption part was super sweet! 

This house is good for them! I have feeling they'll eventually settle down here as a huge family! Them and the girls. Would be nice to read it that way! I adore the siblings and naani but, I'd love to see them have their place which is closer to his mom! 

Beautiful! 

Cheers

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awwww Vi, it was in deed a surprise update. Thank you.....for the update and a one without cliffhanger 😉

I had a feeling that Arnav was gonna show an apartment for Khushi....but never expected this beautiful house was in his mind. And he really wanyed to propose her in this garden of her mom. Awww...how sweet...Ya, some other time. 

He's even ready to go overboard and adopt these girls for Khushi. How cute these two are ...

I fall in love with this house and the reading room ...and can't take my mind of the beautiful garden 🏡. 

You have given us a warm and lovely update dear in this time these stories are something which divert our minds and thoughts. Thank you dear for this lovely surprise 😘

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg.. two updates back to back... how i am so lucky...

now even i think that.. Anjali shud have been kept quiet.. but i know Khushi too.. she wud have forced her to say..

i thought Arnav may have told her some of his feelings.. what he is thinking of their future,,he wants to marry her and kept it on the table...

plz plz plz.. update soon

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He is really respectful and caring 

Let us know what really happened at RM please 🙈🧐

Please stay safe

muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Super awesome update... thanks for updating 

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was a lovely chapter.., Arnav has a way to deal with his Dadi and her views but he is trying to make sure Khushi’s self respect is not compromised and also doesn’t feel compelled..

luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

that was sweet of arnav to respect khushi's decision to not come back to RM... i was thinking he will take khushi back to RM stating she is his wife ..hahah

i guess that's y the smirk when dadi said only people related can stay in this house :D

eagerly waiting for the next

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the new thread .Thank you for the fantastic update.

I expected Arnav to brainwash Kushi to go back to RM and he would fight with dadi if she showed her hatred towards her. But instead Arnav showed his maturity by  respecting Khushi's  need for self-respect and not wanting to stay at RM. Also in spite of repeated pleas from kushi as to what happened between him and dadi he refused to tell her anything about it.

I was expecting him to take her to a flat where she and the girls could stay but by taking her to ancestral house was something I never imagined but nonetheless a beautiful place which has a beautiful history and it has memories associated with his mother .Looks like Arnav is going to be a frequent visitor here or may eventually settle down here.

Waiting to see what is Arnav’s next step.