Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it...loved it...loved it...
Amazing compilation of pics tooo.
Wow ...finally Kuching Kuching ho raha hai...hamare ARSHI ke beech...n I love that...
But...when r they going to REALIZE it themselves...but too sweet too romantic...waiting for next update already...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
At last!! 

will come back!:)

Yeh lo!! It was Nani! and all I was thinking was of Buaji! Stupid me .. how could i think it would be her when it was clear that Khushi had no one else!! 
Anyways you got me there Zehera! :)

Now for the update! 
Wow! itni jaldi ... Arnav ka gussa thanda ho gaya? not bad! 

Aww! loved Devyani and Khushi's chumminess...The flashback was so sweet all together! esp with the inclusion of Nani! :)
Oh i miss the show!! someone pls bring them all back! *pouts*

Loved the way the janmastami scene was altered to fit the case... with Khushi disclosing the truth! he he he
Ow! how mischeivious she was... who other than Arnav would know it... That made a lovely scene!

Ha ha Shyam - Khushi scene was good! and having Arnav's thoughts reasoning all her acts felt really good! somethings were changing! :)

And now the job! i liked the steps Khushi took in preserving her self respect ... that was good!

Aha! so Arnav bitwa beginning to see her in a different light now is it? not bad! and y not? after all the neighbourly relation should soon be turning to something more permanant according to the legend... isn't it? :)

Now the famous rain sequence in an act to save the damsel ... lets see how it goies beyond this! :)

Thanks Zehera!! will wait for the next chap on wednesday! you promised remember? :P
Edited by LeenaRocks - 10 years ago
sman thumbnail
Me too want my show back...Awesome updateupdate
starsarun thumbnail
You must be wondering now where is she? 1stly she was waiting and spamming too.. :p
I was having dinner and some Ice cream *yummmy*...
Your update was awesome and long too. I just loved it. Since it was so long, toh aapko Derri ke liye Maf kiya... Hehe ;)
Coming to update, i am a fool. I predicted That she will be her Buaji. But I forgot what can be relation between Buaji and Arnie hen. Silly me.. :p Its Nani ji. Hmm Arnav was jealous too much from Khushi. He should be standing in a corner enjoying khushi's dance then. You lost opportunity Arnav ji.

vese i loved this Rhyme
'when she was nine, she talked fine,
and now that she was ten, she constamtly clucked like hen,
Not stopping even for a second, or to even breathe.'
Awesome ji.
Arnav was eating Khushi's desert with dedication.

That ritual is different but yummy for Raizada Family. They make their damad Shyam A cook as a punishment. Well family is seriously genuine and Loving.Lavanya really behave like a pampered child. May she should have Helped or supported Khushi but Baco ki tarah sabko udha diya.
In other way she did right thing too. Humare Arnav Khushi Phir Saath kaise aate ji.. ;)
oh Ho! Arnav had not affected so much that he had already started to run away from the feeling. She is not you sister Arnav. She is Khushi and you both ought to be Known as Arshi. Hayee...
Aakash works like Snail.. How would be Payal?! You hadn't intro har yet naa.. Lets see how will she take entry?
Oh the rain sequence of IPK here.. Wow. Arnav saved his Khushi. Next will be Daant not only from Arnav may be but Whole Family.
Is she going to have fever now? You know rain, being wet then fever. :p
This is for you Enjoy...
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the pictures! Oh finally the two are on way to rabba ve.
So sweet of Arnav to bring nani. Sweet family scenes.
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav really was regretting for rudely behaving with khushi he wanted khushi to forgive him for that he even gave khushi his fav person in his life his nani so that khushi knows how sorry he was
I love Lavanya's character she is fun
Khushi working at AR is nice in that case arnav and khushi will become more close to each other and I really loved the pictures
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
cant wait for the next part
Khushi and Arnav getting into a routine, not really fighting and biting each others heads off
Loved how Khushi got into the kitchen and helped Shyaam when no one could
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous !!! loved it.. 😊
FLGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a lovely long update. I would never have thought the person her brought was his Nani. That was brilliant.
As for the pictures, I thought pictures make me think about IPKKND and not of this story. But I am an IPKKND junkie and so perhaps my opinion does not count.
sana11 thumbnail
hmm so nani n his mother were the closest to khushi...
no wonder seeing nani ..she was back to herself...
though arnav doesn't acknowledge his feelings towards her...he can never see in any sort of trouble...
khushi very well knows how to convince people and even take care of them...
arnav doesn t leave a moment where he doesn t care for her...
loved it when he complimented her for the dessert..n when he asked to wear indian attire...
she s just used to working on arnav s speed...
he s surely effected by her...
poor girl...second time she s got drenched...
happy that arnav came on time to save her...
i miss the show too...koi usse wapas lautado...
am very very very happy u added the scene...
superb update 👏 👏  👏 👏 👏
update the next soon dear😃