Reema_J thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Reema and I am an active member of MC (Music Corner). I have been having some problems with the site and was wondering if you know what may be causing it. The main page of the MC forum is not "up to date" for the lack of using better words. 😕 For instance, there is a thread that Khushi has opened, and on the main page it shows that there are only 2 pages to that thread, whereas when I open it to post a response, it goes all the way to about 8 or 10 pages (I'm not quite sure at what page it's at now). It is doing the same thing for every other thread also. The last posting time will not be shown as mine and the last page numbers are not shown either! 😕

I hope you are able to understand my "problem" as it's hard to explain through writing. If so, do you have any idea what may be causing this problem, because I sure don't! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's happening to me too...so try refreshing the page.
Reema_J thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I did try that, every time but it didn't work!

A friend told me to check the date and time on my desktop and make sure that it's correct, it wasn't, I fixed it and now everything seems to be fine! You should try that! I have little cousins that come over and mess with my computer...!

Thanks for your response! 😊
Hi Reema,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I have gone through it but didnt find the post you are having problem with.

Please give me the link in case the problem occurs again

Cheers,
Vijay
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yeah im having problems as well but not as serious as ur reema if i refresh a couple of times it gets fixed