starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who watches this drama?

I tried finding a thread on this drama, but merely found one review from mths back..still no thread for the drama.

I just started watching it..I'm on episode 15, and I did find it a bit slow paced here and there but boy, is everyone acting well or what? Every single actor in this drama has done a wonderful job. I gave it a shot because of Umera Ahmed being the writer..but, I do plan to continue watching it. Feel the drama's a bit underrated though. It's not as slow paced or anything like some people have claimed..and it has a strong storyline, which I like.

So, who watches it..and if so, do you like it? Also I believe it's a novel based drama. Does anyome know what will happen in the end. lol..If anyone does, then with a spoiler alert, can someone briefly tell me what will happen? I'm a bit curious now. I feel Saman will eventually marry Faisal's friend..and I've seen Noor in some of the promos...not sure when he'll come in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm watching the drama, and it's going pretty well. However, I think:

Saman is too stuck up and rude,
Aiman is too kindly and unrealistic,
Their mom is at fault for not putting Saman straight right from the beginning (a few slaps wouldn't hurt),
Faisal is plain stupid (although now he is realising just how stupid he is, and he's taking steps to correct that).. and,
Azhar, the boss, is nowhere near as handsome and desirable as Saman and his friend think he is.

I do like Faisal's mom though, and I like Azhar's wife. Both characters have their strengths and few weaknesses.

Other than that, Yes, I do have some spoilers... They're written below, and you may or may not be able to see them properly. To see the spoilers, Just highlight the area below. Also, I have not read the novel, and I am not 100% sure, but these are the spoilers I have read online by people who have actually read the novel. Believe me, the end is kind of disappointing.

*SPOILER ALERT* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR RUINING YOUR SHOW πŸ˜†

So anyway, I'll continue from where the story left off. Saman will continue to behave as she is, and will even neglect her child. Somehow, I don't know exactly why, she will ask for a divorce and Faisal will divorce her. She will then marry Azhar and leave her child behind. Now who will take care of a newborn child? Ofcourse, kindly Aiman. She will proceed to marry Faisal and raise the child as her own. Many years will pass, the child will grow up (and this child, I assume, will be that guy shown in the promos, the same guy who played Khizar in Humsafar). About 25 years later, Azhar will die, and Saman will be all alone, so she'll come back to Faisal (who is rich now) and her son. At this point, Faisal will also want to accept Saman again, and so he proceeds to divorce Aiman and remarry Saman, can you believe that?
Aiman will leave without saying a word, as she thinks that even her son wants to stay with his real mom. However, once the son finds out the truth, he goes and encourages his mom, Aiman, to go and pour out all her feelings to Aiman, scream shout, tell her how she ruined her life. Aiman does that, and the story ends.

What do you think about it?

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just read the spoiler and Damn, that happens?
Ugh, yuck! How big of an ass is Faisal?

I do tend to watch this drama, even though it is slow, i mean 18 episodes and Faisal/Saman haven't even gotten divorced yet.. Plus the scenes are very typical and repetitive.
However, the acting and story are great, so i don't get bored so easily by it.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

I'm watching the drama, and it's going pretty well. However, I think:

Saman is too stuck up and rude,
Aiman is too kindly and unrealistic,
Their mom is at fault for not putting Saman straight right from the beginning (a few slaps wouldn't hurt),
Faisal is plain stupid (although now he is realising just how stupid he is, and he's taking steps to correct that).. and,
Azhar, the boss, is nowhere near as handsome and desirable as Saman and his friend think he is.

I do like Faisal's mom though, and I like Azhar's wife. Both characters have their strengths and few weaknesses.

Other than that, Yes, I do have some spoilers... They're written below, and you may or may not be able to see them properly. To see the spoilers, Just highlight the area below. Also, I have not read the novel, and I am not 100% sure, but these are the spoilers I have read online by people who have actually read the novel. Believe me, the end is kind of disappointing.

*SPOILER ALERT* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR RUINING YOUR SHOW πŸ˜†

So anyway, I'll continue from where the story left off. Saman will continue to behave as she is, and will even neglect her child. Somehow, I don't know exactly why, she will ask for a divorce and Faisal will divorce her. She will then marry Azhar and leave her child behind. Now who will take care of a newborn child? Ofcourse, kindly Aiman. She will proceed to marry Faisal and raise the child as her own. Many years will pass, the child will grow up (and this child, I assume, will be that guy shown in the promos, the same guy who played Khizar in Humsafar). About 25 years later, Azhar will die, and Saman will be all alone, so she'll come back to Faisal (who is rich now) and her son. At this point, Faisal will also want to accept Saman again, and so he proceeds to divorce Aiman and remarry Saman, can you believe that?
Aiman will leave without saying a word, as she thinks that even her son wants to stay with his real mom. However, once the son finds out the truth, he goes and encourages his mom, Aiman, to go and pour out all her feelings to Aiman, scream shout, tell her how she ruined her life. Aiman does that, and the story ends.

What do you think about it?

Firstly, thank you!

Secondly, I agree with everything you mentioned before the spoiler..and don't worry I actually wanted to know what happens in this drama, I guess because I actually wasnt so sure about what can possibly happen in the end?..but wow, given that all happens (considering they dont change the ending)..then wth is wrong with Faisal? πŸ˜• which guy would go back to sucha retarded wife? and even THINK of pushing the woman who took care of their child when the real mother was too busy imagining herself with someone else?!? wow, I know we have retarded people in this world, but I really hope that guys like Faisal are hardly found (even though that's not true I'm sure..πŸ˜†).. I know someone like Saman is even worse, but to know that a guy like Faisal would do all that you mentioned is just plain disgusting...I just don't get it. lol

but yeah, the ending isn't typical..I would've thought that Faisal would've rejected Saman in the end, if she decided to go back to him..but Faisal's ready to accept her in a snap? whoa, whoa..whoaa..I hope they don't change the ending..I'd like to see Aiman insult Saman and vent! also would love to see the son siding with Aiman and not Saman. lol

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i watched Maat but not regularly...its a nice serail but how can someone be saman like so cruel n aiman like so kind hearted, afterall thy sisters...itna differnce upbringing main...

@ spoiler: oh thts gonna happen in the end...wth is wrong with Faisal? he's so 🀒🀒🀒...but must say the ending ios quite unexpected from the rest of the serials. in which the person feels that he was wrong at tht time...

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Meaning Saman remains selfish till the end & Aimen remains selfless till the end?
WTH?

Y would Aimen marry Faisal,She could take care of the child without doing so??I mean they r neighbours,Khala can drop the child at Aimen's place and take the child back at night.IT's not like Aimen is getting married anytime soon.

I didn't like the end.I would have liked if if somehow Aimen gets back at her sis to make her realise what as a** she isπŸ€”

Saman doesnt annoys me,its Aimen because nobody is so forgiving,etc etc:/
aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is this also based on a novel?
after reasing spoiler i hate this character of faisal 🀒 aiman to itna b acha nai hona chaye tha
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Have been watching this drama..Loved the way you put the alert . Thanks for the heads..up.
That's life always unfair and unpredictable at times.
Looking forward to seeing it...:)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dont you just hate saman...saba is doing a great job as saman...but i agree with all...i want saman to realize and pay big time...but it highly unlikely.