Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

I recently rewatched chupke chupkesmiley42smiley27

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Me too.smiley4 The last episode still irritates me. The climax seems so rushed.smiley44

Originally posted by: minakrish

Me too.smiley4 The last episode still irritates me. The climax seems so rushed.smiley44

smiley36 But still it was chaotic and thank god season 2 didn’t came when fans were asking for it, Its best to enjoy original things sometimes. I love some of the dialogues of CC and watch it whenever I want to laugh. smiley36 I wish they showed us more of married feenu tho it felt so rushed at the end. smiley44

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

smiley36 But still it was chaotic and thank god season 2 didn’t came when fans were asking for it, Its best to enjoy original things sometimes. I love some of the dialogues of CC and watch it whenever I want to laugh. smiley36 I wish they showed us more of married feenu tho it felt so rushed at the end. smiley44

Yeah, it was indeed a rushed ending. Yes, I'm glad they didn't come up with S2. Suno Chanda S2 was a disappointment in comparison to the first one. First one was fun. Shahana will forever be one of my favorite comedy characters.smiley36

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yeah, it was indeed a rushed ending. Yes, I'm glad they didn't come up with S2. Suno Chanda S2 was a disappointment in comparison to the first one. First one was fun. Shahana will forever be one of my favorite comedy characters.smiley36

shahana is OG. Nawa katta khul gyasmiley36 

She was my favourite too in SC. I liked season 1 the most, but season 2 was not a complete letdown and saved its name somewhere but comedy wise and if we talk about rewatch value S1 is best. 

Aaj galti se Garam masala chai gir gayi smiley8smiley19smiley36 husband dint take the fallsmiley24smiley36 hence logic says 

- Husband is not Zaroonsmiley22smiley36

- queue to watch ZGH again smiley39smiley36

https://youtu.be/uBOrv-JMRy8?si=cJq_O39DpACUh1Q7

I will rewatch dur e shehwar smiley42

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Aaj galti se Garam masala chai gir gayi smiley8smiley19smiley36 husband dint take the fallsmiley24smiley36 hence logic says 

- Husband is not Zaroonsmiley22smiley36

- queue to watch ZGH again smiley39smiley36

https://youtu.be/uBOrv-JMRy8?si=cJq_O39DpACUh1Q7

I am on Episode 6 right now. Currently rewatching - 2 episodes a day.smiley37

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 13 days ago

Wow I just rewatched it 2 days back smiley9

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 13 days ago

First half was soooo fun. It got a bit serious after their marriage. Yeah wanted more happy scenes of both the couples