Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

The thing with bilal is his ship with just one person is not famous.smiley36 His ship always get hyped. Whether its yumna,sajal or dure. People already want him opposite ayeza in a show. He did 3 projects with sajal, so obviously that ship is unbeatable. He has an amazing chemistry with sajal, tho he says he can’t romance her onscreen because she keeps on laughingsmiley36, Their offscreen dynamics always work in their favour. As far as dure  is considered, dure is recent and everyone liked his chemistry with her to the point where they want them to be together offscreen as well but ofcourse exception is always there everywhere.

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Aap ko kis ne accuse kiya? I apologize if you felt accused. I just pointed out that this is a unique poll based on the general popularity of the pairings. I would have imagined Bilal Durre to lead because of obvious reasons smiley9

As you can see a lot of people participated smiley20 and I totally believe you when you say you have always loved Bilal and Azekah. If you see my post I have also mentioned that they were nice. 

IF was never pro Bilal/Durre, no one here enjoyed IM except me. I was the only one holding on to it till the end. Most of the people here love Sajal & Bilal together. So it's fair if they're winning. 

Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Isn’t it pretty obvious IF has limited members in this psf smiley36 by now we know everyone’s preference, calling it unique is smiley36. Also multiple voting option was there. 

Originally posted by: tgota92

Exactly. You just said what I said. That IF ke polls unique hain smiley20 I don’t see how exactly that’s an offensive thing to point out? In any other place of course Durre Bilal would win. Most likely. But I didn’t expect them to be behind every other pairing. Maybe one but not 3. 

its not an offensive thing to point out a mere observation. 

Durre is not a favourite here. Azekah on the other hand is liked by a few members. I was sure that I will be the only one voting for Durre & Bilal. 

Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Anyways Congrats bilal-sajal for winning smiley40smiley40

Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Yeah go please show what was said THROUGHT OUT THE DAY. 

I just mentioned Yumna and you started mocking her. Why? I also have taken the screenshots. Everybody can take screenshots. 

Please do whatever you want to do. 

Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: WabalMunni

Don't really care about anyone else's opinion. But what I think and my FREEDOM OF EXPRESSING it is important for me. And I WILL express it. 

YUMNA IS THE BEST. And nobody HAS THE RIGHT to personally target or attack me because I said it. Of course I am a Yumna fan and I will make it about Yumna. I WILL PRAISE HER. YUMNA IS THERE IN THE OPTION. ISN'T SHE?

smiley36 please go and look at the post , and then come to me and ask this. 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Azekah,Ushna and Sajal

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Azekah,Ushna and Sajal

You are late smiley36

But thanks. One more contribution to Azekah-Bilal. I lost though smiley36