Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Actually not everyone watches as soon as it gets uploaded. I was getting Jaan e Jahan in suggestions and they had similar views. 

Hmm might be..

Also I seriously laugh when they say bohot devdasi kar raha hai yesmiley36because india mein devdasi ka matlab kuch aur hota hai..

Mona_HappyLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Fans

Yes the production value looks great. 

The misunderstood identity is the main highlight of their story. They are focusing on that. When she looks towards him he turns around. Kashif has taken Fakhar's diary, so he'll use his poetry in University. Gulbano will misunderstand because of that only. 

Bilal is acting lowkey. He commenting for releasing episodes on YouTube. Then shared Raza's & Zindagi's story and that's it. Don't know why. 

I don't think the views are fake. They released the episodes on YouTube because the demand was high. 

The SPOILER is that Bedaar will get killed soon. It has already aired on television. 

I feel that currently he doesn't want to let go off the huge popularity and love that he is getting due to IM. 

He wants that to remain intact. Also may be has lost a bit of interest as well....May be...not sure though but the first reason seems possible to me.

He waited 4 years for this drama to air & on top of that it has similar background of love + politics like IM which is already airing since last few months.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The guy who got engaged to Gulbano will be killed? I think asif uncle will get him killed so that she gets married to his son and they'd get her property..

I felt there's manipulation in views because see now the views of 2nd epi are at about 40k but then tomorrow it might have crossed lakhs of views that's why..

I think part of it comes from Bilal's recent fame from his recent shows. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

It's already airing??? 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Hmm might be..

Also I seriously laugh when they say bohot devdasi kar raha hai yesmiley36because india mein devdasi ka matlab kuch aur hota hai..

I know about Devdasi, have watched a show on them as well but here it's devdas si that becomes devdasi smiley36

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

I feel that currently he doesn't want to let go off the huge popularity and love that he is getting due to IM. 

He wants that to remain intact. Also may be has lost a bit of interest as well....May be...not sure though but the first reason seems possible to me.

He waited 4 years for this drama to air & on top of that it has similar background of love + politics like IM which is already airing since last few months.

This is more likely. 

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I think part of it comes from Bilal's recent fame from his recent shows. 

The comments are mostly about him. His older interviews and shows views are also increasing. 

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's already airing??? 

Yes it started from 26th. Zindagi has uploaded 2 episodes on their official YouTube channel. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Yes it started from 26th. Zindagi has uploaded 2 episodes on their official YouTube channel. 

Acha, how's it? Have you watched? 

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Acha, how's it? Have you watched? 

Kind of predictable storyline but aesthetics are good. Beautifully shot frames & a good production value. The performances are also really good.