Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Kind of predictable storyline but aesthetics are good. Beautifully shot frames & a good production value. The performances are also really good. 

Okk thanks for telling 

Will binge watch it when it will end 

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Okay, is this show going to follow the path of mujhse dosti karoge, but in a more intense manner? 🤔

The girl becomes attracted to the male lead's name as devdas because of his poetry, but she is unable to see him. His cousin brother has already obtained the poetry book from Fakhar because he wants to appear smarter and impress the girls like he already told him. Then, he meets Gulbano, falls in love, and shows off the poetry he didn't write. 

However, she falls in love with him because of his poetry & fake persona 💔 Fakhar finds out but they've already established how much he loves his cousin brother in the first episode and is going to sacrifice anyway. She will find out later on, of course 🤷‍♀️ 

Everyone are very good in playing their parts. Bilal is rocking like he always does in his shows 🙌

Originally posted by: jenshad

Okay, is this show going to follow the path of mujhse dosti karoge, but in a more intense manner? 🤔

The girl becomes attracted to the male lead's name as devdas because of his poetry, but she is unable to see him. His cousin brother has already obtained the poetry book from Fakhar because he wants to appear smarter and impress the girls like he already told him. Then, he meets Gulbano, falls in love, and shows off the poetry he didn't write. 

However, she falls in love with him because of his poetry & fake persona 💔 Fakhar finds out but they've already established how much he loves his cousin brother in the first episode and is going to sacrifice anyway. She will find out later on, of course 🤷‍♀️ 

Everyone are very good in playing their parts. Bilal is rocking like he always does in his shows 🙌

I felt sad for Fakhar when he was beaten by the guards. I think his cousin brother will be killed for being the Devdas .

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Why is Bedaar still alive? I don't watch dramas during the holy month of Ramadan so I hope bedaar gets killed in tomorrow's epis

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was an okay episode but seems like Gulbano's clouded into Fakhar's thoughts after he barged as a photographer to get her glimpse. Fakhar's cousin develops a crush on Gulbano upon her first glimpse. Meanwhile, Bedaar and Shehroz fight over her to extreme limits of their ego. 

Bilal did nice but Sarah was okay. I like Fakhar's scene with his aunt after he came home wounded. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

It was an okay episode but seems like Gulbano's clouded into Fakhar's thoughts after he barged as a photographer to get her glimpse. Fakhar's cousin develops a crush on Gulbano upon her first glimpse. Meanwhile, Bedaar and Shehroz fight over her to extreme limits of their ego. 

Bilal did nice but Sarah was okay. I like Fakhar's scene with his aunt after he came home wounded. 

So I watched both the episodes back and back..and 3rd episode was okayish but in 4th episode there was good improvement in the storyline..

So looks like the bodyguard kinda of a guy only shot bedaar and he put the blame on fakhar..gulbano doesn't know that he's akd so she will give a statement against him..So now fakhar would be in jail and Gulbano will misunderstand his friend to be akd..

I'm just wondering how many episodes would be there because bedars chapter is over, the other guy would now force Gulbano to marry and fakhar would try to make sure he brings gulbano for his friend..

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

So I watched both the episodes back and back..and 3rd episode was okayish but in 4th episode there was good improvement in the storyline..

So looks like the bodyguard kinda of a guy only shot bedaar and he put the blame on fakhar..gulbano doesn't know that he's akd so she will give a statement against him..So now fakhar would be in jail and Gulbano will misunderstand his friend to be akd..

I'm just wondering how many episodes would be there because bedars chapter is over, the other guy would now force Gulbano to marry and fakhar would try to make sure he brings gulbano for his friend..

I found episode 3rd quite boring but today's episode was good. 

Gulbano seems to be very immature & selfish. Why would she ask Devdas to come to meet her at white Haveli when she knows it's risky? 

Also wouldn't she suspect he could be Devdas as she had called him to meet her? 

As of now Kashif doesn't know that they are falling for the same girl. It might get cleared in a few episodes. I guess he leaves Gulbano when he gets to know. That's when she gets married to Devdas. 

There are probably 13 to 14 episodes in total. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kashif is so matlabi -- stealing Fakhar's work as in own.  

Jameela's also after him. Bedaar is planning to destroy Fakhar through obtaining his seat at all costs and part of it stems from Fakhar gate-crashing the wedding. 

I liked gulbano's bonding with her friend. It was nice one and Gulbano's intrigued to inquire more about Abdullahpur's Devdas. 

Lol Shehroz's house has such a gossiping maids who know the family drama and are messengers too. 

Kashif is curious over Gulbano's letter for Fakhar. Gulbano and her friend are discussing over what to say to Fakhar when he comes to the palace. 

Fakhar comes to the house and, instead, faces Bedaar. Seems like Kulsum informed Bedaar to prove her loyalty and affected by when her friend mentioned Gulbano being her future madam. 

Gunshoot sounds make Gulbani perturbed about devdas.