Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

I know I am going out of the topic but a request where and which channel I can watch the old shows by Hussina Moin please ?

You may get them on YouTube 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Speaking of Hamza and Anmol They Broke up recently 

They DATED????????

wait lemme go weep and come back 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

They DATED????????

wait lemme go weep and come back 

Yes they dated for 2 years and they broke up recently due to family differences as of now Hamza is officially single 

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Humsafar - Episode 5-10..re-watched those many many timessmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

PKS - The first 14 episodes were just SO GOOD, also amazing repeat value! I loved YumLal so much in this show!

YKS - watched Asfiya scenes many many times 

Aunn Zara - never watched it again..but actually AZ caught my attention first on Zindagi back then...baby Osmaya were just super cute and fresh and beautiful

Mere Humdum Mere Dost - once Aiman goes through the transformation..watched so many of those scenes again andd again..smiley36smiley43

Chupke Chupke/ Ishq Jalebi are just my favourite comfort watches..I can pick up any episode and have a good time with it..smiley27smiley31

OMG Khuda aur Mohabbat - S1 - they need to release a better print of it..and S2 with the same actors dint cut it for me..but uhhh..that last freaking scene..smiley19

Totally random but I really used to love Mahira-Kubra enemy chemistry in HKKST..have rewatched some of their scenes together..smiley36

Bin Roye - Irtaza's confession scene - rewatched it many times. dont like a lot of this show..but I love that confession scene

KTK - since I freshly watched it..I loved Shamsher-Baba Sahab confrontation scenes/ Shamsher-Mehak scenes and rewatched it a lot of times..smiley36

JEJ and Radd are two dramas possibly which will be my favourite re-watches as a whole for years to come as well..but a lot depends on what happens in both shows from here on..smiley36

I'll add a few more:

Dillagi: excellent dialogues and chemistry between Humayun and Mehwish.

Silsilay's last two episodes are must-watch episodes. Hiba and Junaid scenes were very cute.

Ishq Hai 1st 20 episodes and then last episode. Very entertaining drama.

Mushkil—this is my personal favorite drama because of its catchy OST, background music and Zainab's performance.

Fairy Tale: I can watch Sehar's scenes thousand times & still won't be bored. She was super cute in this drama.

Edited by Hatimoon - 1 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

For me it is Zindagi Gulzar Hai..smiley27 I have lost count on how many times I have watched some episodes..and some monologues/ diary entries of Zaroon and Kashaf..I am kinda mad that Hum has removed background score from scenes in YT now..

discuss yours?

Oh, without a doubt it is Zindagi Gulzar Hai for me too. Nothing comes close to that show.smiley27

Adding to that... I rewatch DeD and YKS (Both post leap) sometimes.smiley9

Chupke Chupke was a good one too.smiley42

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Oh, without a doubt it is Zindagi Gulzar Hai for me too. Nothing comes close to that show.smiley27

Adding to that... I rewatch DeD and YKS (Both post leap) sometimes.smiley9

Chupke Chupke was a good one too.smiley42

this edit Mina smiley27 https://x.com/zybuff/status/1791233450910888352?s=46

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: kooki07

I know I am going out of the topic but a request where and which channel I can watch the old shows by Hussina Moin please ?

They are available on https://ptvflix.org/

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

tHANKS A LOT DEAR.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thanks for sharing this