Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Best shows

JEJ - hands down

ZPKB- current best on air

Radd - enjoyed upto a certain extent

Jaffa- enjoyable despite having its flaws

Barzakh - although it only has 1 epi out but loving the cinematography and it is totally my kind of content

Actors

Hamza AA as Shehram is just too good. I have seen ppl praise his character to kdrama heroes even.

Ayeza as Mehnoor, although there were instances I didn't agree with her actions, no one could have played Mehnoor better than her.

Hiba as Iman has to be one of the best modern FL portrayal I have seen from the makers.

Sherry as Salar has also done a good job.

Hania Amir is doing great as Sharjeena.

Bilal nailed both Fazal Baksh and Shahmeer Sikander effortlessly and beautifully.

Sajal as Meenu has to be one of the most endearing, inspiring characters in ptv and she is just too good.

Dramas is little tricky.

So okay! ZPKB, JeJ, Pas e Deewar, Radd, JN

I watched Mein as well though I was not satisfied but still followed. ..so Idk if it's counted as one of the best..

Actress: Ayeza (Mein & JeJ) Sajal (ZPKB) Hiba (Radd)

Actors: Shehzad Nawaz (Mein), Wahaj (22 Q & Mein), Hamza Sohail (ZPKB), Zahid (Jooni), Hamza Abbasi (JeJ)

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: meandwho

Did you like Khaie, I kinda want to watch it now that Fawad mentioned he watched it smiley36 but I am scared of the violence

The violence is not graphically shown, so it will not have that kind of effect. It starts really good but for me it gets ruined cause of dragging, flashbacks and unnecessary glorification of the villain in the last episode...durre's performance also leaves a lot to be desired...

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

The violence is not graphically shown, so it will not have that kind of effect. It starts really good but for me it gets ruined cause of dragging, flashbacks and unnecessary glorification of the villain in the last episode...durre's performance also leaves a lot to be desired...

Ok, thanks! Will watch it
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

From the shows I watched / watch: IM, ZPKB, Radd, GM, KMKT.

Actors: Bilal Abbas (IM & APKD),Zahid Ahmed (GM), Wahaj Ali (last episode of Mein), Hamza Sohail (ZPKB), Sheharyar Munawwar (Radd).

Actresses: Sajal Ali (ZPKB), Yumna Zaidi (GM ), Ayeza Khan ( last episode of Mein ), Hiba Bukhari ( Radd), Hania Amir ( KMKT).

We have similar taste smiley9 , I watch all dramas you do, except one smiley17smiley36
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Dramas is little tricky.

So okay! ZPKB, JeJ, Pas e Deewar, Radd, JN

I watched Mein as well though I was not satisfied but still followed. ..so Idk if it's counted as one of the best..

Actress: Ayeza (Mein & JeJ) Sajal (ZPKB) Hiba (Radd)

Actors: Shehzad Nawaz (Mein), Wahaj (22 Q & Mein), Hamza Sohail (ZPKB), Zahid (Jooni), Hamza Abbasi (JeJ)

Do you like PeD? Cast dekhke I wouldn't have thought so..but you mention about it often..
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Female

Iqra in BRKRJ

Dananeer in Very Filmy

Kiran In Hasrat

Sabeena in Tere Mere Sapne

Kubra in Noor Jahan

Male

Hamza In BRKRJ

Ameer in Very Filmy

Mohib in Tark e Wafa

Shehzad In Tere Mere Sapne

Fahad Sheikh in Hasrat

Dramas

BRKRJ

Very Filmy

Tere Mere Sapne

Hasrat

Tark e Wafa

Edited by anikamathur - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

We have similar taste smiley9 , I watch all dramas you do, except one smiley17

Haan ji we do have a similar taste smiley36

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

B- Ahhh my soul sister cum sautan, we are so alike in this mattersmiley37

I haven't watched any show this year except abdullahpur ka devdas, still waiting for smd to be the first ever pak show of 2024 that I would be watchingsmiley18

Hopefully I watch all the episodes of smd if krq doesn't bore me with this out of the world dialoguessmiley39

Well my favourites are similar to yours,

In male,

I like wahaj in mein, bilal in IM and akd

In female,

I liked ayeza in mein. That's it.

I'll grow old and have 3 kids when SMD will teach come and teach them how to cheat on their partners 😭

Abdullahpur Ka Devdas didn't get good reviews from my twitter mutuals so I skipped it, should I watch it?