Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Emmad Irfani's clean shaven look too

I agree. He looks like a villain in JEJ.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Kahan PC kahan Ahad. smiley4 PC has a hit Show at least. Ahad is still trying to make a mark.

Quantico is still a flop it ended after season 3 superhit drama means running for 7 years and 10 years like The Office and Friends

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Quantico is still a flop it ended after season 3 superhit drama means running for 7 years and 10 years like The Office and Friends

Quantico season 1 was quite popular here in India. I have seen people investing time and discussing about it.. It's not fair to compare Priyanka with Ahad..No matter what we say, Priyanka is popular in west and loved by many , ahad doesn't have the kind of popularity that Priyanka has..He is good in certain characters but he isn't versatile enough..

Priyanka did a supporting role like kashibai and stole the limelight of both PC n Ranveer..I haven't seen Ahad outshining anyone in his shows...For eg:His character was really good in yks n he did really well too, but , sajal's character outshined him there...

So, he is a good actor, no doubt, but not as good as someone like PC to have a comparison with her...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Quantico season 1 was quite popular here in India. I have seen people investing time and discussing about it.. It's not fair to compare Priyanka with Ahad..No matter what we say, Priyanka is popular in west and loved by many , ahad doesn't have the kind of popularity that Priyanka has..He is good in certain characters but he isn't versatile enough..

Priyanka did a supporting role like kashibai and stole the limelight of both PC n Ranveer..I haven't seen Ahad outshining anyone in his shows...For eg:His character was really good in yks n he did really well too, but , sajal's character outshined him there...

So, he is a good actor, no doubt, but not as good as someone like PC to have a comparison with her...

I gave up on PC after her full foray to Hollywood I'm glad Deepika didn't continue her career over there after That Movie with vin Diesel although she did monkeys of Mumbai which is an animated DreamWorks movie but it got scrapped for no reason and about ahad he did outshined in yeh dil mera

Edited by anikamathur - 7 months ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's an unfair comparison. PC haa beauty pagent title and decades of experience in bollywood, them released a few songs before packing her baga for hollywood. And no one can deny that whatever relevance she has in west 75% is because she is married to Nick. Compared to her Ahad is a newbie. And the opportunities in west for non-white actor is a bit limited. It isn't easy to breakthrough in Hollywood with no connections and reach.

Also, i do not understand what is the need to ridicule a person for trying to foray into greener pastures. PC was ridiculed and mocked when she made her move to west, Fawad n other pakistani actors were made Fun of coming to india, DP & Alia were mocked for picking small aide roles in big Hollywood projects.. i mean come on. Gotta applaud their grit & guts for leaving behind a well cushioned position and venture into new unknowns. You can either be the frog in well or take your chances to explore.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

It's an unfair comparison. PC haa beauty pagent title and decades of experience in bollywood, them released a few songs before packing her baga for hollywood. And no one can deny that whatever relevance she has in west 75% is because she is married to Nick. Compared to her Ahad is a newbie. And the opportunities in west for non-white actor is a bit limited. It isn't easy to breakthrough in Hollywood with no connections and reach.

Also, i do not understand what is the need to ridicule a person for trying to foray into greener pastures. PC was ridiculed and mocked when she made her move to west, Fawad n other pakistani actors were made Fun of coming to india, DP & Alia were mocked for picking small aide roles in big Hollywood projects.. i mean come on. Gotta applaud their grit & guts for leaving behind a well cushioned position and venture into new unknowns. You can either be the frog in well or take your chances to explore.

You are right she's famous over there because of her marriage with Nick also Deepika did another Hollywood movie which got scrapped which is monkeys of Mumbai

1169266 thumbnail

I love Emmad Irfani. He has a great screen presence but always gets second ML ky role in dramassmiley24

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I love Emmad Irfani. He has a great screen presence but always gets second ML ky role in dramassmiley24

He got many dramas as male lead, but I don't know what happened of late. smiley38

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Emmad Irfani's clean shaven look too

Agreed 😂

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail

Want to see Saad Qureshi in 8 pm waly dramas.