Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1203832 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

From the shows I watched / watch: IM, ZPKB, Radd, GM, KMKT.

Actors: Bilal Abbas (IM & APKD),Zahid Ahmed (GM), Wahaj Ali (last episode of Mein), Hamza Sohail (ZPKB), Sheharyar Munawwar (Radd).

Actresses: Sajal Ali (ZPKB), Yumna Zaidi (GM ), Ayeza Khan ( last episode of Mein ), Hiba Bukhari ( Radd), Hania Amir ( KMKT).

Did you miss all those episodes of Mein where Wahaj was looking hot for you to mention only last episode?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Did you miss all those episodes of Mein where Wahaj was looking hot for you to mention only last episode?

Mein is a 2023 drama so don't include that

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Mein is a 2023 drama so don't include that

But its last episode was in 2024 and I haven't seen many to have a list, I'll lose 2/3rd of my list

I only watched the last episode in solidarity with other forum members smiley36 . I didn’t get the criticism for Wahaj’s acting in it. He was very good with the monologues.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I'll grow old and have 3 kids when SMD will teach come and teach them how to cheat on their partners 😭

Abdullahpur Ka Devdas didn't get good reviews from my twitter mutuals so I skipped it, should I watch it?

Watch it only if you really like Bilal, because other than his performance the story is bad.

The OST was awesome and the cast looked good.

I'll grow old and have 3 kids when SMD will teach come and teach them how to cheat on their partners 😭

Abdullahpur Ka Devdas didn't get good reviews from my twitter mutuals so I skipped it, should I watch it?

smiley37

Seriously man, eid ko aayegi bola tha. Abhi toh Ganapati bhi aane wale hai par ye smd ka koi namo nishan nahi haismiley24

Akd wasn't the best show in terms of writing and execution but bilal acted really well in that and he looks super pretty so if you wanna watch for timepass give it a try. The ost placement in the show is chummeshari🤌

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I only watched the last episode in solidarity with other forum members smiley36 . I didn’t get the criticism for Wahaj’s acting in it. He was very good with the monologues.

He was!!

Only disappointing aspect of Zaid was his styling, not once did I feel that Wahaj missed out on acting department

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Watch it only if you really like Bilal, because other than his performance the story is bad.

The OST was awesome and the cast looked good.

I have a lot on my plate currently

I am in my novel reading phase till they decide that we are eligible to watch SMD

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

smiley37

Seriously man, eid ko aayegi bola tha. Abhi toh Ganapati bhi aane wale hai par ye smd ka koi namo nishan nahi haismiley24

Akd wasn't the best show in terms of writing and execution but bilal acted really well in that and he looks super pretty so if you wanna watch for timepass give it a try. The ost placement in the show is chummeshari🤌

We should get it before December at least 😭

I have a lot on my plate currently

I am in my novel reading phase till they decide that we are eligible to watch SMD

Kaddu uncle ka dragging ka silsila khatam hoga toh hopefully humein show isi janam mein dekhne milega smiley39

He was!!

Only disappointing aspect of Zaid was his styling, not once did I feel that Wahaj missed out on acting department

Swati maine zaid ke achhe outfits ka link dala tha and had tagged you in wahaj AT check it outsmiley9and lemme know how did u find those outfits of him in the show.

We should get it before December at least 😭

Also wahaj hasn't signed any new showsmiley18

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 months ago