Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Battlefront Braves

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

What about masterpiece Sirf Tum 

Half the show was flashbacks.  

Unpopular opinion, Hamza and Anmol > Hamza Seher.

I do enjoy Hanaan Abeer scenes smiley27

Humsafar - Episode 5-10..re-watched those many many timessmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

PKS - The first 14 episodes were just SO GOOD, also amazing repeat value! I loved YumLal so much in this show!

YKS - watched Asfiya scenes many many times 

Aunn Zara - never watched it again..but actually AZ caught my attention first on Zindagi back then...baby Osmaya were just super cute and fresh and beautiful

Mere Humdum Mere Dost - once Aiman goes through the transformation..watched so many of those scenes again andd again..smiley36smiley43

Chupke Chupke/ Ishq Jalebi are just my favourite comfort watches..I can pick up any episode and have a good time with it..smiley27smiley31

OMG Khuda aur Mohabbat - S1 - they need to release a better print of it..and S2 with the same actors dint cut it for me..but uhhh..that last freaking scene..smiley19

Totally random but I really used to love Mahira-Kubra enemy chemistry in HKKST..have rewatched some of their scenes together..smiley36

Bin Roye - Irtaza's confession scene - rewatched it many times. dont like a lot of this show..but I love that confession scene

KTK - since I freshly watched it..I loved Shamsher-Baba Sahab confrontation scenes/ Shamsher-Mehak scenes and rewatched it a lot of times..smiley36

JEJ and Radd are two dramas possibly which will be my favourite re-watches as a whole for years to come as well..but a lot depends on what happens in both shows from here on..smiley36

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Half the show was flashbacks.  

Unpopular opinion, Hamza and Anmol > Hamza Seher.

I do enjoy Hanaan Abeer scenes smiley27

Speaking of Hamza and Anmol They Broke up recently 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Humsafar - Episode 5-10..re-watched those many many timessmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

PKS - The first 14 episodes were just SO GOOD, also amazing repeat value! I loved YumLal so much in this show!

YKS - watched Asfiya scenes many many times 

Aunn Zara - never watched it again..but actually AZ caught my attention first on Zindagi back then...baby Osmaya were just super cute and fresh and beautiful

Mere Humdum Mere Dost - once Aiman goes through the transformation..watched so many of those scenes again andd again..smiley36smiley43

Chupke Chupke/ Ishq Jalebi are just my favourite comfort watches..I can pick up any episode and have a good time with it..smiley27smiley31

OMG Khuda aur Mohabbat - S1 - they need to release a better print of it..and S2 with the same actors dint cut it for me..but uhhh..that last freaking scene..smiley19

Totally random but I really used to love Mahira-Kubra enemy chemistry in HKKST..have rewatched some of their scenes together..smiley36

Bin Roye - Irtaza's confession scene - rewatched it many times. dont like a lot of this show..but I love that confession scene

KTK - since I freshly watched it..I loved Shamsher-Baba Sahab confrontation scenes/ Shamsher-Mehak scenes and rewatched it a lot of times..smiley36

JEJ and Radd are two dramas possibly which will be my favourite re-watches as a whole for years to come as well..but a lot depends on what happens in both shows from here on..smiley36

Finally Found someone who also  rewatched mhmd especially after aiman's transformation smiley9 

Aisy scenes toh meine bhi bhot dramas ky bhot barr dekhy hain, like last scene of mann mayal,  last scene of tumhari natasha, few scenes of kuch pyaar ka pagal pan bhi tha etc 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Definitely gonna re-watch Radd if it remains good till the end. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I know I am going out of the topic but a request where and which channel I can watch the old shows by Hussina Moin please ?

Fawad in Humsafar smiley42smiley27

There was one BTS scene wo clip nikalne wala. 

Fawad says Khoobsoorat, beautiful and burst out laughing smiley37he is funny. I heard he laughs a lot in between shots. Aliya or someone said during Kapoor & sons promotion 

Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zindagi Gulzar hai - probably comes at the top for me.

Diyar e dil - Osmaya scenes, last 10 episodes maybe, I watch it when I want to feel emotional. (Also, please get married guys)

Aunn Zara - the first pak serial I ever watched, Osmaya and the whole cast was so great in that.

Pyaar ke Sadqay- Yumlal nailed it, they were so cute, I often go back and watch there scenes again.

Chupke chupke - light hearted and evergreen, no need to skip any scene because every scene is soo good

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I know I am going out of the topic but a request where and which channel I can watch the old shows by Hussina Moin please ?

I'm sorry but I have no idea.