Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

The one I have Watched

Shows: Jaan e Jahan, Stand up girl, Zard patton ka baan and radd

Actors:

Hamza Ali Abbasi from Jej, Shehryaar Munawaar from radd ,Sohail Ahmed from SuG, Bilal from IM, Adnan Siddiqui/Humayun saeed from GM, Hamza Sohail from ZPKB

Actress

Ayeza Khan from Main and Jej, Sajal from ZPKB, Hiba from radd, Yumna from GM, Zara Noor from SuG

Edited by NINALOGY - 2 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Looks like no one mentioned BRKRJ smiley19

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: meandwho

Did you like Khaie, I kinda want to watch it now that Fawad mentioned he watched it smiley36 but I am scared of the violence

Khaie is good..the ending ruined it..but since I wasn’t watching episode to episode..I liked it..they tried something new for a change and it’s violent but if you are used to violence and blood and gore in general in Indian films..it’s palatable.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Khaie is good..the ending ruined it..but since I wasn’t watching episode to episode..I liked it..they tried something new for a change and it’s violent but if you are used to violence and blood and gore in general in Indian films..it’s palatable.

Thanks, yes, I am used to watch violence in those Doom series, Tiger films. They are shot in a comedic way....doesnt look real at all. But generally I avoid gore. I will give this a watch soon
imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Top 5 Dramas:

Jaan E Jahan

Radd

Zard Patton Ka Band

Ishq Murshid

And

Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum

Top 5 Actors:

Sheheryar Munawar in Radd

Hamza Sohail In ZPKB

Hamza Ali Abbasi In JeJ

Emmad Irfani In KMKT

And

Fahad Mustafa In KMKT

Top 5 Actress:

Hiba Bukhari In RADD And JN

Ayeza Khan In JeJ

Sajal Ali In ZPKB

Durr E Fishan In IM

And

Hania Aamir In KMKT

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Village setting hai

Arslan & Noor are first cousins & happily married..

So Arslan has zameen and kheti. But evil zameendar who wants every farmer's land messes with his land. So kuch kheti nahi hoti..also bcz Arslan is a nice man and isn't letting that zameendar take advantage of other farmers..

Arslan tries for loan but is rejected (bcz of zameendar)

Ali Rehman (rich politician & drug dealer) is always secretly stalking Noor. So Noor's bro works for him. Anyway Noor comes to her mayeka and asks her bro to help Arslan in job. So her bro speaks to someone who works for Ali Rehman regarding Arslan's job. That man agrees to help

Basically Ali Rehman instructs his employee to send Arslan away from Noor. So they decide to send him to Dubai

Here Noor doesn't want Arslan to go. Also it's revealed that Ali Rehman is Noor's friend's brother and is in love with Noor. They show snippets of how he created some scene and Arslan was also there.

Now Noor's other friend advises noor to ask help from Ali rehman. She calls him (they don't know that he is behind that dubai thing) & asks help. He is over the moon that she called & so decides to not send Arslan..

Aur bhi kuch hota hai... actually I gave this summary when it was just 3 episodes or so..

heyy thanks for the summary I am just curious why Noor is in jail?. I saw clips on green channel insta

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

heyy thanks for the summary I am just curious why Noor is in jail?. I saw clips on green channel insta

She is framed by Ali Rehman

Drama-Jaan-e-Jahan,Zard Patton Ka Bunn,Radd,Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet,Mein

Actress-Ayeza Khan(Mein and Jaan-e-Jahan),Sajal Ali(Zard Patton Ka Bunn),Savera Nadeem(Jaan-e-Jahan),Hiba Bukhari(Radd),Iqra Aziz(Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet)

Actor-Hamza Ali Abbasi(Jaan-e-Jahan),Shehzad Nawaz(Mein),Hamza Sohail(Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet and Zard Patton Ka Bunn),Haaris Waheed(Jaan-e-Jahan),Shehryar Munawar(Radd)/Wahaj Ali(Mein)

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

Drama-Jaan-e-Jahan,Zard Patton Ka Bunn,Radd,Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet

Actress-Ayeza Khan(Jaan-e-Jahan),Sajal Ali(Zard Patton Ka Bunn),Savera Nadeem(Jaan-e-Jahan),Hiba Bukhari(Radd),Iqra Aziz(Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet)

Actor-Hamza Ali Abbasi(Jaan-e-Jahan), Hamza Sohail(Burns Road Kay Romeo Juliet and Zard Patton Ka Bunn),Haaris Waheed(Jaan-e-Jahan),Shehryar Munawar(Radd)/Wahaj Ali(Mein)

Finally you praised BRKRJ that drama is really a masterpiece smiley41