Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1203832 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Kaddu uncle ka dragging ka silsila khatam hoga toh hopefully humein show isi janam mein dekhne milega smiley39

Swati maine zaid ke achhe outfits ka link dala tha and had tagged you in wahaj AT check it outsmiley9and lemme know how did u find those outfits of him in the show.

Also wahaj hasn't signed any new showsmiley18

I will move this discussion to Wahaj AT smiley37

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He was!!

Only disappointing aspect of Zaid was his styling, not once did I feel that Wahaj missed out on acting department

I have liked Wahaj’s styling in TB & Ehd e Wafa only but his acting makes it up for him. I started MPHT & I already feel like crying seeing his grumpy face. He’s such a good actor.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I have watched very less shows but as far as my ranking is

Fav actress:

Yumna as Zarnab in gentleman

Hiba bukhari as Emaan in radd

Sajal Ali as meenu in ZPKB

Fav actors:

Sheheryar munawar as salaar in Radd smiley43

Humayun Saeed as Munna in gentleman

Bilal Abbas as Shahmeer/FB in ishq murshid

Adnan Siddiqui as rehmati in gentleman

Fav shows: gentleman and radd smiley27

Originally posted by: meandwho

Do you like PeD? Cast dekhke I wouldn't have thought so..but you mention about it often..

Haan I like PeD. I am just hooked to it. Jabke even I don't really like the cast..smiley36

1203832 thumbnail

We have to rate dramas too

1 Mein and ZPKB

2 Ishq Murshid

ZPKB is perfection while Mein had me discussing the episodes everyday, characters were engaging and I was heavily invested in their lives also loved the climax that's why both on number 1

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He was!!

Only disappointing aspect of Zaid was his styling, not once did I feel that Wahaj missed out on acting department

Same. See I always said I don't really like Zaid as a character but Wahaj played it very well. I am one of those few people who didn't mind his styling as well. I guess that went well with his character

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Haan I like PeD. I am just hooked to it. Jabke even I don't really like the cast..smiley36

What is the story about?
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

2024:

Dramas : JEJ,ZPKB,Jaffa,Barzakh,Standup Girl,Khaie,Radd

Actor : BAK,Danyal in standup girl,Hamza in JEJ,Sheheryar

Actress : Sajal Aly, Ayeza Khan,Sehar Khan,Hiba in Radd, Hania as sharjeena in kmkt

Edited by Arreyaar - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Good to see Hiba in everyones listsmiley27smiley27

Originally posted by: meandwho

What is the story about?

Village setting hai

Arslan & Noor are first cousins & happily married..

So Arslan has zameen and kheti. But evil zameendar who wants every farmer's land messes with his land. So kuch kheti nahi hoti..also bcz Arslan is a nice man and isn't letting that zameendar take advantage of other farmers..

Arslan tries for loan but is rejected (bcz of zameendar)

Ali Rehman (rich politician & drug dealer) is always secretly stalking Noor. So Noor's bro works for him. Anyway Noor comes to her mayeka and asks her bro to help Arslan in job. So her bro speaks to someone who works for Ali Rehman regarding Arslan's job. That man agrees to help

Basically Ali Rehman instructs his employee to send Arslan away from Noor. So they decide to send him to Dubai

Here Noor doesn't want Arslan to go. Also it's revealed that Ali Rehman is Noor's friend's brother and is in love with Noor. They show snippets of how he created some scene and Arslan was also there.

Now Noor's other friend advises noor to ask help from Ali rehman. She calls him (they don't know that he is behind that dubai thing) & asks help. He is over the moon that she called & so decides to not send Arslan..

Aur bhi kuch hota hai... actually I gave this summary when it was just 3 episodes or so..