Maat Discussion thread(LAST EPISODE)

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Directed by: Amna Nawaz Khan
Written By:Umera Ahmed
Cast: Aamina Sheikh, Saba Qamar, Shamim Hilali, Rabia Noreen, Adnan Siddiqui, Samina Ahmed

1st episode
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the first epi last night! I liked it!! Saba Qamar's character is really interesting..I am already hating Saman!! The way she lies and manipulates uff...really looking forward to see how all this turns out!!!!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it... Its quite interesting and doesn't bore you, bt keep you glued. The way the characters unfolds so quickly it amazing... I mean i love Saba's character, and she enacts its so well.. The whole drama in overall was nice. And from the first episode its was up to the mark.. as expected from Umera Ahmed
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved it...i hope the rest of the drama is as good as the first episode...i found it funny how saman asked the price of everything...kitney ka hai?? lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
posted my views on same in Umera Ahmad's FC on IF... so just copy pasting here :P

it started of nicely... but did not really like Amna's character "Aimen" ... it dint seem realistic .. always sacrificing, sati savitri, typical indian serials bahu types.. and as some one else also pointed out her looks...it is making her look older.. she aint looking like a university student... on the other hand i really liked Saba Qamar's character "Saman" this one seemed realistic because i have some girls like this in my university... they were actually caught stealing things from other girl's bags.,, and the scene at mobile shop was shot beautifully too.. it dint look fake... overall i liked the episode... looking forward to the next one..
ohh han.. they need to change the house in the one they are shooting... almost every 2nd,3nd serial is being shot there...its borring to watch the same house again and again in every serial
Edited by Usman. - 13 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@usman

totally agree
One more thing!!
M a lill tired of Aminah Sheikh!!she is coming in too much dramas,I think i want a change:/
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Meepha for this thread :-)
I loved the first episode...it was so interesting...moreover it was moving at such a nice pace that it made it even more worth watching...
Brilliant job done by Saba Qamar...all the emotions were so well portrayed by her *applauds*
The only thing which is looking very repititive is Aimens character...A girl with ordinary looks but extra ordinary qualities...thats an old formula ...
Overall the show stopper was Saba Qamar for this episode...looking forward to the next episode :-)
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Copying and Pasting from FC!

I watched the first episode of Maat! And I liked it.. Ismein toh koi shak nahin hota.. but seriously, Saba Qamar as Saman is mindblowingly evil or what? My jaw literally dropped open when she stole stuff from her ''rich'' friends house and put it in her purse.. Uff she's so shameless, and then when she went to buy those interior designer magazines from the bookshop, the guy actually allowed her to take them and return it the next day.. Aisa allowed hota hai kya? and that too with the new magazines. Shamim Hilali's seems to be all prepared to hate Saman after her wedding to Faisal.. most prolly will be the khadoos saas to her. Adnan Siddiqui looked too old to play such a role I think.. maybe someone new could have been cast instead. Aaminah's character of Aimen seemed very nice and loves her sister very much, I dont think she'll understand Saman's motives till she ends up losing almost everything she ever desires to her. My only problem is that she looks double her age in this show for some reason, when she's supposed to be just a few years older than her. Overall nice episode. Opening was really good, I didnt feel like fast-forwarding anything at all unlike other shows. UA hats off! You''ve got yourself yet another masterpiece. :-)

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: howzzat

Copying and Pasting from FC!

meri naqal 😆😆.. lolss JK..😛
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usman: jee bilkul. Phir se type karna nahin ho raha tha LOL