Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Haha, I love movies and OTT shows. I do not watch much of TV nowadays unless there is a Pakistani Drama that has some stellar reviews.smiley9

It would definitely be nice to see Sajal, Mahira, Mawra and Saba in the Indian Industry.

I'm glad Fawad and Sanam are open to OTT shows. Barzakh is also technically an Indian produced project though the cast and director are Pakistani. They are also doing Shandoor which is also produced by SonyLIV which is an Indian platform as well.

IA...even I rarely enjoy Ptv dramas although I do watch several. Pakistan has some great actors like Fawad, Saba, Sanam, Sajal, Wahaj, Bilal and many others whose talent I feel are severly wasted in these same old regurgitated content in ptv.

Either the producers need to change their mindset and explore different kind of content, which doesn't seem to be happening or these pool need to have exposure in different countries and platforms to utilize their full potential..

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

IA...even I rarely enjoy Ptv dramas although I do watch several. Pakistan has some great actors like Fawad, Saba, Sanam, Sajal, Wahaj, Bilal and many others whose talent I feel are severly wasted in these same old regurgitated content in ptv.

Either the producers need to change their mindset and explore different kind of content, which doesn't seem to be happening or these pool need to have exposure in different countries and platforms to utilize their full potential..

I agree with you. There are really great actors but really obsolete content. The makers and writers need to think out of the box. If you see, over the years, all dramas that had a really simple story but made well, they have been a hit. Not everyone like melodrama.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

its always the same story and rarely you see something different and yet i keep watching.. its like stockholm syndrome

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: minakrish

Haha, I love movies and OTT shows. I do not watch much of TV nowadays unless there is a Pakistani Drama that has some stellar reviews.smiley9

It would definitely be nice to see Sajal, Mahira, Mawra and Saba in the Indian Industry.

I'm glad Fawad and Sanam are open to OTT shows. Barzakh is also technically an Indian produced project though the cast and director are Pakistani. They are also doing Shandoor which is also produced by SonyLIV which is an Indian platform as well.

I don't have access to OTT shows. And even though few are available on yt.. I didn't get attached to them. Barzakh is a complicated show for me.. that's why I quit.

I am a simple woman who enjoys watching typical lovestories , and family dramas. I know for much talented actors like : Fawad, Sanam, Mahira..etc it is a waste of their talent , and they won't feel good doing the same roles again and again. But there are good novels, written by big Pakistani writers which can suit them. I just hope they will be open to do it.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Oh maybe the track is intresting or most of the gen z loved Disney type love stories smiley9

Nauman Ijaz, Azaan Sami, and Zaviyar Nauman. Drama has A Listers & A Listers sons. Zulm got 14+ trp because of Faysal Qureshi, and Namak Haram also got high TRPs because of Imran Ashraf. Having A Lister male actors in a drama helps TRP.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Nauman Ijaz, Azaan Sami, and Zaviyar Nauman. Drama has A Listers & A Listers sons. Zulm got 14+ trp because of Faysal Qureshi, and Namak Haram also got high TRPs because of Imran Ashraf. Having A Lister male actors in a drama helps TRP.

Correct I'm glad That HD Is Getting Huge TRP after a long time Hum Gave The Best Show Ever their last good drama was Very Filmy

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Correct I'm glad That HD Is Getting Huge TRP after a long time Hum Gave The Best Show Ever their last good drama was Very Filmy

Is this some kind of joke?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Is this some kind of joke?

.i actually enjoyed Very Filmy because of Ameer and Dananeer Scenes rest I skipped
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

#PDPTPRS PRESENTS WEEK-30

TOP 20 DRAMAS

01. #KabhiMainKabhiTum - 10.3 AVG TRP

02. #NoorJahan - 9.7 AVG TRP

03. #Radd - 8.9 AVG TRP

04. #Jafa -8.6 TRP

05. #JaanNisar - 8.5 AVG TRP

06. #Khudsar - 8.3 AVG TRP

07. #ZardPattonKaBun - 7.7 TRP

08. #Shiddat - 6.7 AVG TRP

09. #JaanSayPyaraJooni-6.3 TRP

10. #HabilaurQabil- 6.2 AVG TRP (Last Week)

11. #Kaffara -6.2 AVG TRP (Launch)

12. #TeriChawoonMain - 6.1 TRP

13. #HumDono-5.7 TRP (Launch)

14. #Bayhadh- 5.4 AVG TRP

15. #SultanSalahuddinAyubi - 5.2 AVG TRP

16. #TarkeWafa - 5.1 AVG TRP

17. #AikChubanSi -4.7 TRP

18. #QissaeDil-4.4 TRP

19. #Berung-3.9 AVG TRP

20. #Chaal-2.1 AVG TRP (Last Week)

DESCLAIMER: Pakistani Drama Page Published this TRP on the basis of F15-45 ALL C&S AVG SLOT RATINGS the Rights our reserved to official MediaLogics Channels Flyers of Ratings are on the basis of their TG

Happy for my current fav dramas : KMKT, Jafaa , and Kaffara. I wish Gentleman got its much deserved TRPs, but alas. smiley13

Happy that KMKT, Jafaa and ZPKB are doing well those three are the ones i am watching

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

That can't happen all thanks to 7th Sky and Khaani