Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

**UPDATE**

Screenshot 2024-07-05 200956.png

Since we ended up with a tie, we're now planning to do a mix and match approach. This means we'll incorporate some actor/actress teams, some based on genres, and also teams for neutrals and critiques.

We want to hear your thoughts on how to blend these elements. Whether you have specific actor/actress suggestions, or fun genre ideas, or other cool ideas that should be represented in teams, please drop your comments below!

We're all ears, awaiting your suggestions.smiley31

PSF DT

Sorry but can I know how you guys decidede when to close the poll, specifically time period. Because the last time I saw it team based was winning. Maybe running poll longer might have given differernt result.also i think it should be specified explicity till when the poll is valid.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Fun left the forum long time back. Now itโ€™s just PR and appreciation threads ..there is no normal discourse. Now suddenly people donโ€™t like Sanam Saeed lol. Shocking but there wonโ€™t be any solution to this โ€ฆWoh bhi kya din they. Saath main bash kartey they..Saath main mazaak kartey they..it used to be all fun and games and now itโ€™s just never ending two fandoms having a go at each other.. Khair hai. smiley24

I get that it's your perspective but fun can always be around the corner and we cal always work on bringing it back. Ab bhi saath mein mazaak masti kar sakte hain. We would love to hear your views on Team suggestions.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

Sorry but can I know how you guys decidede when to close the poll, specifically time period. Because the last time I saw it team based was winning. Maybe running poll longer might have given differernt result.also i think it should be specified explicity till when the poll is valid.

We gave it 72 hours and closed the poll and we had a tie. Apart from the vote(s) that went to "Suggest other team names" but we didn't get any suggestions on that despite asking for it.

If you want a specific team of any actor/actress, please let me know and we will add that for you.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

We gave it 72 hours and closed the poll and we had a tie. Apart from the vote(s) that went to "Suggest other team names" but we didn't get any suggestions on that despite asking for it.

If you want a specific team of any actor/actress, please let me know and we will add that for you.

I want Hiba and Sajal.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

I want Hiba and Sajal.

Added.smiley1

Word Count: 1

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Thanks

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Guys suggest what teams would work for the forum which will help in making it funsmiley1

Kuch bhi chaley ga

Fine with both of them.

I would suggest to go with later teams. Because if you will add any specific actor than others may feel bad. It may turn into fandom wars.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I would suggest to go with later teams. Because if you will add any specific actor than others may feel bad. It may turn into fandom wars.

We can add more actors too depending on the requests we get.smiley9

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Please add Danish Taimoor