Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

I loved previous one more. There is no specif genre I love the most.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

I loved previous one more. There is no specif genre I love the most.

I understand where you're coming from! The old teams had their appeal. With our new genre-based teams, we're aiming to bring everyone together and celebrate diverse interests. This change ensures that everyone, regardless of whether they have a favorite actor or actress, can join a team based on their preferred drama genres. For those who don't have a favorite genre, we also have teams like Neutral Nomads and Critical Connoisseurs where you can explore a variety of dramas.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Sorry but no, this new update's not gonna help Mrina.

The previous teams allowed the rest of us to stray clear from the paths of certain members.

I know India Forums is trying to promote harmony and unity but that's not going to happen unless some major changes happen here.

I wish I could write this in a more diplomatic way.

I never joined teams myself but i don't see how this will make discussions "harmonious" or "cordial".. There are clear divisions in this forum because of agent provocateurs..

Unless people do introspection themselves and not take everything personally and let others have their opinion and not expect to convert people by spamming the forum, i don't see things changing. Specially not by introduction of these teams and gimmicks (sorry). I haven't seen one general discussion here in ages where there aren't people jumping down other people's throats or bringing their agenda or grudges.

Sorry this can't be conveyed by being diplomatic and I am only saying this because I was tagged and I do miss the days when this forum had fun posters and discussions and people actually were harmonious despite differences in tastes and likes/dislikes.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I never joined teams myself but i don't see how this will make discussions "harmonious" or "cordial".. There are clear divisions in this forum because of agent provocateurs..

Unless people do introspection themselves and not take everything personally and let others have their opinion and not expect to convert people by spamming the forum, i don't see things changing. Specially not by introduction of these teams and gimmicks (sorry). I haven't seen one general discussion here in ages where there aren't people jumping down other people's throats or bringing their agenda or grudges.

Sorry this can't be conveyed by being diplomatic and I am only saying this because I was tagged and I do miss the days when this forum had fun posters and discussions and people actually were harmonious despite differences in tastes and likes/dislikes.

I agree with this. Also, I liked previous one. Sorry but this teams are not working for me.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago

I do agree with rest of the members. Tho, these teams names are too cool and creative but we are used to previous ones.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hey everyone,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We really appreciate your honesty.

We know the old teams based on actors and actresses were a big hit and helped you connect with others who shared your interests. The new genre-based teams were meant to bring more variety and fun to our discussions, but we hear you loud and clear that they may not be working for everyone.

Our goal is to make the forum a great place for everyone, where people can share their love for Pakistani dramas and have respectful discussions. We understand that changing team names alone wonโ€™t solve all the issues, and weโ€™re committed to finding better ways to improve our community.

Weโ€™ve created a poll (Click here) for you to vote on your preferred team structure and share any ideas or suggestions for team names. Your feedback is super important to us.

Cheers,

PSF DT

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

**UPDATE**

Screenshot 2024-07-05 200956.png

Since we ended up with a tie, we're now planning to do a mix and match approach. This means we'll incorporate some actor/actress teams, some based on genres, and also teams for neutrals and critiques.

We want to hear your thoughts on how to blend these elements. Whether you have specific actor/actress suggestions, or fun genre ideas, or other cool ideas that should be represented in teams, please drop your comments below!

We're all ears, awaiting your suggestions.smiley31

PSF DT

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Guys suggest what teams would work for the forum which will help in making it funsmiley1

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Fun left the forum long time back. Now itโ€™s just PR and appreciation threads ..there is no normal discourse. Now suddenly people donโ€™t like Sanam Saeed lol. Shocking but there wonโ€™t be any solution to this โ€ฆWoh bhi kya din they. Saath main bash kartey they..Saath main mazaak kartey they..it used to be all fun and games and now itโ€™s just never ending two fandoms having a go at each other.. Khair hai. smiley24