Poll

What kind of Teams would you like in PSF?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

Hey Everyone,

We recently switched things up with new teams based on drama genres, but we know many of you loved the old teams with your favorite actors and actresses. We want to make sure everyone feels welcome here, so we’d love to hear what you think.

Would you prefer to keep the new genre-based teams, go back to the actor and actress teams, or do you have any cool ideas for new team names? Your input is super important to us!

Please vote in the poll above and feel free to drop any suggestions or comments you have. We’re all ears!

1. Bring back the actor and actress-based teams
  2. Keep the new genre-based teams
  3. Suggest other team names (please comment below)

Thanks a ton for helping us out!

Regards,

PSF DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Word Count: 1

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

I am okay with the 2nd one too. Doesn’t change the fact that we pretty much know eo’s preferences in terms of actors and would be good if we can discuss based on genre’s respectfully. Many of the forum members didn’t even participate in the previous team feature too.So it won’t matter much. But to each its own.

Edited by Arreyaar - 3 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I am okay with the 2nd one too. Doesn’t change the fact. We pretty much know eo’s preferences in terms of actors and would be good if we can discuss based on genre’s respectfully. Many of the forum members don’t even participated in the previous teams too. So it won’t matter much. But to each its own.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! You’ve got a good point. We do know each other's preferences, and discussing genres respectfully could be really fun. Plus, you're right – not everyone joined the previous teams, so it might not make a big difference for everyone. We're just trying to find something that works for all of us.

Depending on how it goes, we can probably do a mix and match of both. Some actors, some genres and some just neutrals and critiques. We'll see how the poll goes for the next 24 to 48 hours.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

I think the participation rate for new teams is more.smiley20

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I think the participation rate for new teams is more.smiley20

Yes, I'm seeing more people with Badges.smiley42 I assume not everyone have a favorite actor.smiley41

I like the new teams...the problem with actors is there are too many, some are bound to be missed out and their fans will be upset...and I also get confused, cant choose one as I have many favs lol