Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 days ago

We didn't even know about it for a long time. Who knows what were they doing before we realised it?

I have now unblocked all of them bcoz of this , I have no trust on these kind of people. They can resort to any level to prove their point.

even this user posted this here, please attach proves who and what are they talking about SS being taken and discussed in threads, there’s no ss in any of the threads what delusional mindset they have when accusing others? Also so low of them to say about personal stuff because we have been ignoring things throughout when our names and things were discussed on other platforms also.

Also the lines said by this user is very disrespectful and a direct attack on the integrity of the users attending this platform. We are not here to listen objectionable stuff about us on this platform. Even while putting their point across they have demeaned us users.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Dear mods,

Aren't these the same people who are obsessed with yumna? I don't even need to take screenshots to prove this . If mods just randomly take a look at CC and the lollywood updates they would know.

M sure most of the stuffs will be edited before mods arrive.smiley36But, every website or application admins maintain a master copy wherein they can extract the original as well as modified contents. I request mods to go through it and decide who are the reason for the unrest in the forum.

These are the same people who take digs about someone's marital status, age shaming n body shaming is common here. The people who judge someone for their dressing style, how tight or lose their pants are ,shouldn't be the ones playing victim card at the first place.

Secondly, if someone is entitled to say we are "ra*e supporters, just for watching a show they don't approve ,then m entitled to call them "jobless" for stalking , harassing and breaching our privacy by posting ss in CCs n discussing about it.

If I have to sit n report the posts here, I will have to invest my whole day for this. So, I request mods to go through whole CC and lollywood media updates thread to what level these people have resorted.

This will be my last message here, n m not here to argue with anyone especially not interested in indulging with such kind of people who don't know the difference between fiction and reality.

Thank you,

Regards,

N

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

So some people really can’t put their point across without bringing people down.

Well again who are you to declare people as yumna obsessed or not?
That’s one’s own personal preference. I guess if you have reported the posts and still they are there that means mods have checked it and still chose to leave it there just like all these comments which I have shared recently.
Again I am saying this person is collectively mentioning these people
which is my point of concern and where are these posts which the user is talking about for someone’s age when clearly a user started the agenda of an actresses age in a drama with a popular male actor. It gets started and then lost in blaming the other side certainly to these people.

The people who judge someone for their dressing style, how tight or lose their pants are ,shouldn't be the ones playing victim card at the first place.

Again I am asking who is people being reffered to here cos this is also personal, being a non liker of this user’s personal favourite actress it could mean she is shading me as well? How do I get sure who she is talking about? These personal statements are being passed out over here with so much convenience. I hope this user’s continuous personal attacks are also taken in consideration while putting up her point across. (It’s all in this thread only no need of going anywhere and this thread alone has so many personal statements while she is raising her concern)

Also lastly I saw some comments regarding jobless vile people something which was put in vault that was a personal comment as well, which was done by the same user to which I am referring here.

Continuous personal attacks by the user whimsical whizz is beyond my understanding. The solution to all these personal comments either is to direct people to take names and then pass those personal remarks or don’t pass any.

And hopes for resolution are very less because this user has made so many personal comments in helpdesk only let alone talk about other threads.

Dear Mina,

Jobless rant was started by this specific group. It's not us who started.

We did not even notice all these idiotic stuff said against us & were unaware for many days.

Don't know about others but I happen to accidentally check 1 particular comment were this word was mentioned & that's when I decided to check previous comments too & it was not even surprising.

No one is entitled to call jobless when we did not even call you MR supporters in the 1st case.

I had started mentioning only when I was accused of being supporter of stalking,. identity theft & murdered and THAT TOO NOT MR ALONE, I HAD CLEARLY ADDED THE WORDS SPITTING , SLAPPING too...

How conveniently omit it to fit their own goddamn narrative & make the whole conversation of we attacking them..

It's a BLATANT LIE. Continously lying without any shame

Well played !!!

And coming to shaming Yumna..why don't these guys stop shaming other actors including Male then..

If they are such good human beings and pure souls then dikhaye badhhapan fir....

Seedhi baat hai..for them...faltu baat karengey toh uska Jawaab bhi milega..nai chaiye toh they should mend their ways...

Edited by Mona_HappyLife - 10 days ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Yumna , Bilal , Wahaj etc are public figures. We can talk about their shows, their acting skills, their fashion sense etc. If we criticise Yumna the other side criticises our favourites as well. This just goes on & that’s how it has been since a long time. What isn’t acceptable is that we were called jobless because we criticised an actor. Does the person know how we look or dress that she questioned our fashion sense in return? That’s where a line should be drawn. If we aren’t making money for criticising her, the other side isn’t getting it either for defending her.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yumna , Bilal , Wahaj etc are public figures. We can talk about their shows, their acting skills, their fashion sense etc. If we criticise Yumna the other side criticises our favourites as well. This just goes on & that’s how it has been since a long time. What isn’t acceptable is that we were called jobless because we criticised an actor. Does the person know how we look or dress that she questioned our fashion sense in return? That’s where a line should be drawn. If we aren’t making money for criticising her, the other side isn’t getting it either for defending her.

yes this exactly there was also a comment about how the people judging have no sense of their own and there was other stuff too. This comment was passed by the same user who’s also getting personal in this thread as well. Those comments were moved to vault. I don’t have screenshots, if any one has they can share.
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

yes this exactly there was also a comment about how the people judging have no sense of their own and there was other stuff too. This comment was passed by the same user who’s also getting personal in this thread as well. Those comments were moved to vault. I don’t have screenshots, if any one has they can share.

Just a little introspection can make people see the real problem. We aren’t stopping with the criticism neither are they. Just don’t start with karma talks, curses & personal attacks on members. That’s all we want.

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

We understand your concern with the block feature and that it is glitchy. Please share glitches with Vijay in the Site Issues thread. This is something he will handle in the background, not something we can handle.

As for the discussion around what members are posting and what action is being taken, please remember that we cannot discuss what action is being taken and what isn't. You are only seeing the actions that are visible (like removing or editing a post or closing a topic), but often there's a lot more that happens in background.

Thirdly, this is the help desk and contacting mods is done through PM. Once in a while we will reply publicly, but this is not a place for you to complain about what is going on in the forum and asking us to take action against it. Such posts will be removed.

Finally, if you are seeing something breaking rules, then report it. We can see history so even if someone edits a post, we can see what is going on in it. We will not be going through full threads because we also do not have the time or energy to go through 100s of pages for problem posts.

I am closing this help desk for 24 hours so that everyone understands to contact mods through PM.

Regards,

Shreya