Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

On contrary , I felt that the last scene was kindof PTSD. She wasn't a killer like those people, but circumstances led her to take that extreme path n that kast scene portrayed that the trauma is real and will be there with her life-long n his memories still haunted her .

Yep that’s basically what I meant but you worded it better 👍🏼

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Every show that Hania does is becoming blockbuster Even Pyaar Hua tha was successful How is she doing this

Originally posted by: madhuvan

Every show that Hania does is becoming blockbuster Even Pyaar Hua tha was successful How is she doing this

Happy for her , she deserves it smiley42

Although I have to add the other show on air with Farhan is not so hot 😭 pata nai woh kya hai but thankfully KMKT is overshadowing it smiley20

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

The recent trp smiley220240917_180228.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

What happened to manjogi though smiley29 . Na views. Na trp , na hype . Oh , I knew it will tank from the teasers only .

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Contrary to any believes , If saying bad things about yumna day and night makes everyone happy then let them,smiley36. Koi usko matter bhi nahi karta . She will be more sought after , even after the drama u call flop smiley37 . Koi uski hype Kam nahi honi . Keep , the crying for upcoming hum awards smiley38. The recent trp smiley220240917_180228.jpg

Also this smiley40smiley41smiley32smiley20Well done Gentleman team. Despite of so much negativity around this project by haters and reviwers this project is getting love, views and trp by neutral audience. Story has loopholes but still its getting hype and views which is a testimony of star power Of Yumna And Hamyuan. So happy for Yumna she got work with biggest superstar of Pakistan and her favorite hero.

IMG_20240917_174232.jpg

Edited by Virgo27 - a day ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuvan

Kaisi hai ye Ruswai?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

how is a drama getting avg 5M views doing 150M. 24*5=120M max. Add to it some extra views on first few episodes, it would reach 130. Which calculator are you all using to add 20M extra views smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Kaisi hai ye Ruswai?

Hatimoon, you remember our discussion on how much heroines matter. Apparently Feroze had a flop drama, and you guess the heroine? Yumna

Humayun did ATBB movies and dramas, his last drama holds record for highest top 6 TRPs, but who did he flop with? Yumna again

Bilal was on a three hit streak with cheekh, Bala, and o rangreza, he did PKS with Yumna and it flopped so hard

Edited by meandwho - a day ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Hatimoon, you remember our discussion on how much heroines matter. Apparently Feroze had a flop drama, and you guess the heroine? Yumna

Humayun did ATBB movies and dramas, his last drama holds record for highest top 6 TRPs, but who did he flop with? Yumna again

Bilal was on a three hit streak with cheekh, Bala, and Dunk, he did PKS with Yumna and it flopped so hard

I know that channels matter more than actor/actress. Madhuvan said her every drama is becoming a blockbuster; I just replied thats not the case. Also, I'm not a fan of Yumna, so it wasn't necessary to give only Yumna examples😀

Edited by Hatimoon - a day ago