Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

That is amazing news. I think Shahi is taking Imlies slot. Gul might have a new show up her sleeve too. Maybe they will shift some random show to 8:30 slot and wait till Gul is ready with a new show. And that is hopefully good news for Tmd getting chopped soon.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arshia1994

I skipped the episode. I'm convinced I have reached my breaking point. I will give up after reading written updates for a couple of weeks. I was led to believe that the guy improves into a lot better person when I first started watching. What I witnessed was that the man turned into an irredeemable criminal who solely abuses the girl without repercussions. If he was not enough, his entire family is made up of criminals who only seek to torment and accuse her.

acha kiya chod diya I hope ye show jaldi end ho jaaye
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Nice , Sahiba's flaws are she does jaaps and did not try harder after being kicked out of house by him, she called and she should have had a dream he kept the phone down and couldn't listen. She called after she entered an accident and he refused contact but she should have tried again and again and again of course. Only Angad couldn't try once to find if she is even alive.

Sahiba's flaw is she did not do her Doormat duties properly. (Angad definitely prioritised her by supporting bhabi after multiple warnings)

What you described as Angads faults are essentially multiple acts of domestic abuse. (And we can also add Seerat jaap, hiding crimes of mumma and mumma jaap, hiding crimes of family members, so on but they don't hold any significance when Angad has committed domestic abuse on Sahiba. We can alsp talk about how Sahiba's only worth was producing a kid for him but again why when he has done worse)

Apparently these things are comparable. Domestic abuse versus jaaps which Angad also does and not prioritizing relationship when Angads priority list never had Sahiba on it, not even at bottom.

sahiab sirf ek doormat h but Angad or uski family criminal h ...sahiab ki galti yehi h ki vo kabhi police mein inke against report nahi karwyai warna darji ka kya haal hua tha sabse dekha tha or angad darr gaya tha ki uske upar bhi case na ho jaaye kyunki sach to yehi tha uske baad jab pata chala ki sahiab ek loyal doormat h to uske abuses nd crimes or bhi zyada badh Gaye

Sahiba ka role ek doormat se zyada kuch nahi show mein jo rotlu banke criminal pati k pyar ki bheek maangti rehti h uske crimes ko or uski criminal family k crimes ko whitewash karti h

Jarama thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Nice , Sahiba's flaws are she does jaaps and did not try harder after being kicked out of house by him, she called and she should have had a dream he kept the phone down and couldn't listen. She called after she entered an accident and he refused contact but she should have tried again and again and again of course. Only Angad couldn't try once to find if she is even alive.

Sahiba's flaw is she did not do her Doormat duties properly. (Angad definitely prioritised her by supporting bhabi after multiple warnings)

What you described as Angads faults are essentially multiple acts of domestic abuse. (And we can also add Seerat jaap, hiding crimes of mumma and mumma jaap, hiding crimes of family members, so on but they don't hold any significance when Angad has committed domestic abuse on Sahiba. We can alsp talk about how Sahiba's only worth was producing a kid for him but again why when he has done worse)

Apparently these things are comparable. Domestic abuse versus jaaps which Angad also does and not prioritizing relationship when Angads priority list never had Sahiba on it, not even at bottom.

Dona ji - you have your opinion and I have mine. If you don’t like what I say, don’t comment on it. Move on! I am not here to list every little thing that these REEL characters have done or not done.
I am not here to satisfy the mass opinions of others. I don’t care to.
If you feel the need to keep repeating your opinions day in and day out, you go ahead. I’m not here to keep repeating in circles. have a good day Dona ji!

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These comparisons between Sahiba and Angad are akin to comparing an idiot to a domestic abuser. One should be locked up behind bars, while the other was alright when she lived in an entirely separate city away from him. The new show resembles Imlie. Pandya Store was one of the rare shows that did not center around a triangle before generation leap.
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

I have no clue. And looks like I have confused sane people too....m so sorry Krishji smiley37

areee koi nahi tu na ek do sarabhai vs sarabhai ki clips dekh le tabiyat mast honaayegi..Zindgi phir se phool gulabi lagegi

1258212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I have no clue. And looks like I have confused sane people too....m so sorry Krishji smiley37

Lagta hai ye show aapko pagal karr raha hai smiley36
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Who is Ankit Guptha another PR fan base guy??? If he is soo famous and good any slot he will make it happen na?? Why soo much on slot???

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1788609066798834144?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago