Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

https://twitter.com/BMtweetsgood/status/1793147967828107412?t=u_9H0axqQsaWaMNkWp-HVw&s=19

This track seems boring bcz akir 's character holds no significance for majority of viewers ....this character along with diljeet n amu n family r just waste of time n space

Nobody holds any significance now... I feel neither thr audience or the PH is interested in TMD now. None of the characters have any depth... Be it Sahan, Diljeet, Akeer, the Bears... No one makes sense... They all say they love someone but act indifferent to one another...Even the performances are turning out to be lacklustre. .. Won't blame the actors...

whats is happening to the whole channel...gone to the dogs... I just hope they turn over a new leaf and bring some good stories without the icky triangle and puzzling leaps.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Nobody holds any significance now... I feel neither thr audience or the PH is interested in TMD now. None of the characters have any depth... Be it Sahan, Diljeet, Akeer, the Bears... No one makes sense... They all say they love someone but act indifferent to one another...Even the performances are turning out to be lacklustre. .. Won't blame the actors...

whats is happening to the whole channel...gone to the dogs... I just hope they turn over a new leaf and bring some good stories without the icky triangle and puzzling leaps.

I feel like Angad and his mumma definitely loved each other truly. And never claimed otherwise. Thick as thieves. They had a mini separation/angst phase too. That is genuinely the only love story we saw, even if it was entirely platonic.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

acha hua IF waalo ne bata diya ... warna hum bichare na samjha logo ne toh sach maan liya tha bolo

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Tmd banner contest announcement hua tha na ...i can't find it?