Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Posted: 3 months ago

🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9UyUhvvqeJ/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mongas leap se missing hain 😅😅😅😅

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

people says they have better things to do than watching TMD but they make Sure to spit Vemon on show snice day 1.yeh kya logic hai ..

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

I feel like someone has punched a hole inside my heart 💔It was so disheartening to see the whole cast & crew sobbing, they loved each other & they had each others support through thick & thin…

I am sure they would be devastated when the creatives broke down the news of TMD going off air.When I am unable to grasp this then imagine how much it would pain them as Anshu & Gauri said that getting new work & earning through that is easy but working with such wonderful cast & the same people is not possible.

But on that note I do hope that VJ- Himanshi’s iconic pair is casted again be it in a web series & if we are lucky enough then may they be casted opposite each other in a show. ❤️

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
Jarama thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I feel like someone has punched a hole inside my heart 💔It was so disheartening to see the whole cast & crew sobbing, they loved each other & they had each others support through thick & thin…

I am sure they would be devastated when the creatives broke down the news of TMD going off air.When I am unable to grasp this then imagine how much it would pain them as Anshu & Gauri said that getting new work & earning through that is easy but working with such wonderful cast & the same people is not possible.

But on that note I do hope that VJ- Himanshi’s iconic pair is casted again be it in a web series & if we are lucky enough then may they be casted opposite each other in a show. ❤️

you’ve written in words what we are all feeling! 💔💔💔 it’s so heart breaking. Looking forward to episodes, then coming to forum to vent, laugh, vishesh tippanis, predictions, fights, etc. it’s been a long journey. Will miss this. 😢 it had become a part of every day life and habit

Jarama thumbnail

Reader ji - I will definitely miss your written updates 😊