Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Kal ka epi ka highlight aaj hi aagyi starplus par

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/RTjAo0K81l8?si=-huSMX9ISn1smeVt

If didi as usual wrong. I guess Sahiba kills Diljeet by mistake while saving Angad. And Akir will see this and hate her. Glorification of Angads crimes for millionth time but to be fair who cares.

Angad doesn't give a damn about Sahiba but Diljeet and Garry and Ammu ke dialogues ke through humko jabardasti yakeen dila rahe ki Angad does. Cause why the hell does Diljeet want Angad to do Sahiba's kanyadan. Maybe Diljeet got to know how excited Angad gets during others marriage rituals, he couldn't do buas kanyadan.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Tmd banner contest announcement hua tha na ...i can't find it?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354440

Word Count: 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

I feel like Angad and his mumma definitely loved each other truly. And never claimed otherwise. Thick as thieves. They had a mini separation/angst phase too. That is genuinely the only love story we saw, even if it was entirely platonic.

Agreed, I’ve believed this since the beginning. Angad and his Mumma Bear should marry to make their relationship official smiley43
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here, VJs performance is simply not cutting it for me. He can do wayyy better than this, and he's done it too. But then I understand, must be tiring with these baseless twists and turns. You lose that interest. Its just that I miss seeing that old Angad...as in not the character exactly, but the way Angad behaved...and VJs intense nuanced acting. Missing that now.

Hoping this show ends soon smiley27smiley15

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Athz

Here, VJs performance is simply not cutting it for me. He can do wayyy better than this, and he's done it too. But then I understand, must be tiring with these baseless twists and turns. You lose that interest. Its just that I miss seeing that old Angad...as in not the character exactly, but the way Angad behaved...and VJs intense nuanced acting. Missing that now.

Hoping this show ends soon smiley27smiley15

Athz what are they showing in the highlights, i am unable to see it as its not available for where I am

DramaQueen101 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the Diljeet Sahiba dance episode.

I need to pull out my eyes for having watched it....

why is Sahiba allowing this creep, pervert to touch all over her? What he is doing is pure sexual harrassment? Where is our Sachi Sikhni... the fierce, fiesty Sahiba? I cannot connect with this Sahiba at all... the old Sahiba would have cutoff the bugger's hand for touching her inappropriately... This Sahiba is lettting him do whatever he wants in the name of God knows what...At this rate she will soon go to Diljeet soon and tell him I am ready to come to you and be in your bed to so that I can get access to my child..

Even beimani mein bhi imandari hoti hai... yeh Diljeet toh itna bada kameena hai ki usmein toh woh bhi nahi hai... Sahiba ko forcefully choone ke baad bhi usko kid se milne nahi diya...

Toh yeh log abhi tak kuch samjhe nahi kya ki Yeh admi itna gira hua hai Aur bharose ke bilkul layak nahi hai.... Even if they put up with his atrocities, he will not keep his word... Vaise bhi ek chote se bacche ko use karke uski maa ko molest karne ki koshish karne wale ko kya hi expect karein? Bloody creep... he is so dangerous that he will not hesitate to kill the child if things don't go his way...So Sahiba should open her eyes and rather than putting up with this pervert's touches and caresses and sexually loaded acts n comments / any other atrocities , she should just immediately get Akeer and walkout while Angad's bouncers handle the leechad's bouncers . She should announce to Akeer that Angad is his father and keep him away from Diljeet forever. Jyada se jyada kya hoga? Akeer will feel betrayed for some time, will cry , will resent his parents, will feel hurt for sometime etc etc. But he is just a 5 year old who will forget the leechad Diljeet with time if Sahiba puts efforts to make him understand... Honestly, anything is better than enduring this sexual harrassment and then eventually climbing to the bed of the sexual abuser in the name of not mentally hurting the kid.... Now also the kid is getting hurt na since the pervert is not letting the kid meet the mother and leaving a kid with such an unethical dangerous pervert is not safe....so the kid getting a little hurt for being away from the pervert for sometime is far better...

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sitara is suit scarred and desperate that now they are showing highlights...

And from where did clown get the machine gun...

And Sahiba accepting clown condition before the bullet kisske naseeb mein...

So tomorrow nothing last freeze bullet kisso lagegi...