Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

I feel neither Angad nor Sahiba will kill Daljeet, but Ammu will kill Daljeet, and blame will go on Sahiba and Akker will see Ammu killing daljit. So the Courtroom drama,. Then may be Ammu will try to shoot Sahiba and blame for killing of shooting Sahiba will go on Angad....don't know what writers have in mind ..but i have strong feeling that Ammu will kill Daljeet...and today Daljeet was so creepy while caressing the queen doll it was the most disgusting scene.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Joyness

I feel neither Angad nor Sahiba will kill Daljeet, but Ammu will kill Daljeet, and blame will go on Sahiba and Akker will see Ammu killing daljit. So the Courtroom drama,. Then may be Ammu will try to shoot Sahiba and blame for killing of shooting Sahiba will go on Angad....don't know what writers have in mind ..but i have strong feeling that Ammu will kill Daljeet...and today Daljeet was so creepy while caressing the queen doll it was the most disgusting scene.

@bold ye same prediction kal maine bhi kia tha ...amu is pyscho ...jaise diljeet ne angad ko humiliate kia hai ...woh definitely kar sakti ye sab ...aur uske dad ye coverup karenge jaise ab tak karte aayein hain
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Daljeet is big TRP downer hence I feel they will bump him and Ammu ko bhi toh role Dena hain na...so may be thus track

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Joyness

Daljeet is big TRP downer hence I feel they will bump him and Ammu ko bhi toh role Dena hain na...so may be thus track

They should have let me write.. 5 episode mein uda dethi dono ko 😂😂😂
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmfao. Priorities, criminal mom above own son. Sahiba ka khair bhool jao. I feel like writers keep trying to drive home the point that Sahiba was and will never ever matter to Angad more than a single member of his family. But then writers very seriously think rich guy serving drinks is worse than week long sexual harassment so I guess they have 0 awareness.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Okay I saw the episode… dragfest but thankfully Diljeet’s awful acting was absent today.🙏

Angad wants to kill Diljeet also because he has bad eyes on Saheba & he touched her inappropriately, Angad confessed this while he was in that inebriated state.

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched in bits and pieces, who gave Angad the gun? What was that adda? That gun wasn't Angads?

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Angad went to some Goon’s Adda & that person gave him the gun, no dialogues, nothing…. I felt like the makers received a deadline that just drag it for a month & then wrap up, like nothing adds up to it. Kuch bhi bakwaas dikharahe hain.
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

https://twitter.com/BMtweetsgood/status/1793147967828107412?t=u_9H0axqQsaWaMNkWp-HVw&s=19

This track seems boring bcz akir 's character holds no significance for majority of viewers ....this character along with diljeet n amu n family r just waste of time n space