Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Posted: 9 months ago

any big boss 17 fans?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am active there these nights. But boring season hai.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am active there these nights. But boring season hai.

yes it is

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LizzynDarcy

I absolutely agree with you. Honestly, the script is worse than Gathchora's...there is absolutely zero romance in the name of romance. Family drama bhi nahi hai... I won't say anymore because I might offend people.

These are all great ideas to explore! I wish to read these and write on few of them.

We have all become tired of waiting for a. sahan love story… all the plots are ridiculous…I mean imagine if they have a new turned over leaf Garry to start a home decor division (art sourced by Sahiba) under the Brar name? That would expand the empire and Garry would be busy instead of snatching Angad’s job!
LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

They would do everything except applying common sense. I am actually revisiting the old serials just to enjoy the sensible plot progression. Dialogues sabke acche nahi the, phir bhi kuch na kuch toh on point hota tha. Kisi ki dialog delivery, kisi ko flirting, kisi ki chemistry...yahan toh ek bhi element sahi nahi hai.

Khud hi likh ke ya video edits karke mann shant kar lo.

averma4583 thumbnail

They would do everything except applying common sense. I am actually revisiting the old serials just to enjoy the sensible plot progression. Dialogues sabke acche nahi the, phir bhi kuch na kuch toh on point hota tha. Kisi ki dialog delivery, kisi ko flirting, kisi ki chemistry...yahan toh ek bhi element sahi nahi hai.

Khud hi likh ke ya video edits karke mann shant kar lo.

I just saw a clip of Keerat and Garry being married! Yeh ho Kya raha hai?

I started watching Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye… the plot hasn’t gone kaput yet there…

LizzynDarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice! I am watching reruns of the old shows, where you can still find proper plots and all. Or some historical dramas just to see proper chemistry. And recently, I have been reading good fan fiction stuff. I have no faith in mainstream ITV.

Keerat and Garry? WTH! I cannot relate with them. Garry was with Seerat - the eldest, now he is involved with the youngest? (I personally do not prefer any underage getting tangled with older people (anyone above the age gap of 5.)) Given that Keerat was about to get enrolled in college...kya bakwas hai ye? Khair, the story had gone kaput ages ago, kuch nahi rakkha ismein. Yahan love establish hone se pehle hi love triangle bana dete hain. Koi production team ko fundamentals samjhao.

averma4583 thumbnail

Nice! I am watching reruns of the old shows, where you can still find proper plots and all. Or some historical dramas just to see proper chemistry. And recently, I have been reading good fan fiction stuff. I have no faith in mainstream ITV.

Keerat and Garry? WTH! I cannot relate with them. Garry was with Seerat - the eldest, now he is involved with the youngest? (I personally do not prefer any underage getting tangled with older people (anyone above the age gap of 5.)) Given that Keerat was about to get enrolled in college...kya bakwas hai ye? Khair, the story had gone kaput ages ago, kuch nahi rakkha ismein. Yahan love establish hone se pehle hi love triangle bana dete hain. Koi production team ko fundamentals samjhao.

Watch Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji and swadheenta. I liked these two…
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Hey guys how are you all?

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Hey guys how are you all?

Doing ok. Just head is spinning with Jeth- Bhabhi track and Jija- saali promo.