Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

This shows audience is the reason why I ask stupid cvs to not show this crap and then try to show Angad and his mumma serving drinks is more painful experience.This is not Ghums audience. Because this shows audience will always blame the woman getting harassed. They not only show consistent harassment and abuse of a woman, they also try to tell us that Angad and his mumma serving drinks and cleaning floor after committing endless crimes is a more humiliating experience.

Seerat was blamed by audience, Sahiba has been consistently blamed for getting abused by her husband and strangers in the show and by audience too, Amanpreet is also trolled when it is Angad who knew her trauma and decided to marry due to ego. Keerat was also blamed for putting up with it but Prachi set them straight. None of these women's trauma gets any empathy. Just nasty dialogues like why is she putting up, she wants it.

Will always appreciate Prachi for clearing it to that interviewer that strong women getting harassed doesn't make them weak but come awn, the whole show is based on victim blaming. wish they drew the line somewhere. Angad forced himself on Sahiba and blamed her. At some point wish the creatives had little shame because you see clearly it impacts how real people talk about victims of abuse, first Angad's abuse was fully blamed on Sahiba and now Diljeets too. But the man gets crazy sympathy after constantly encouraging Seerat and giving her blank cheque. Absolutely no one is questioning why Angad became waiter cause creative liberty(something which *checks notes* offended him so badly that he got drunk and decided to shoot Diljeet)

Like look at target audience man before promoting harassment and domestic abuse for entertainment. Draw the line somewhere. Because for audience grown man Angad was never at fault and manipulated by Seerat , Sahiba, Daarji, Garry, Veer , Manveer for his abusive actions but Sahiba and all women are at fault when they get harassed.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Agreed, I’ve believed this since the beginning. Angad and his Mumma Bear should marry to make their relationship official smiley43

They are good as platonic mom son duo who won't stop committing cold blooded crimes. Baa Vanraj kyun badnaam hai. Genuinely can't think of a worse mother son duo, always gassing up each other's crimes and overacting if one of them loses hair. Funny part is both are useless when the other is in trouble. Angad is always bailed out by Sahiba, Manveer can only faint and Sahiba had to stop Diljeet from making that woman pick up glasses, Angad could only enlarge his eyes.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: DramaQueen101

Just watched the Diljeet Sahiba dance episode.

I need to pull out my eyes for having watched it....

why is Sahiba allowing this creep, pervert to touch all over her? What he is doing is pure sexual harrassment? Where is our Sachi Sikhni... the fierce, fiesty Sahiba? I cannot connect with this Sahiba at all... the old Sahiba would have cutoff the bugger's hand for touching her inappropriately... This Sahiba is lettting him do whatever he wants in the name of God knows what...At this rate she will soon go to Diljeet soon and tell him I am ready to come to you and be in your bed to so that I can get access to my child..

Even beimani mein bhi imandari hoti hai... yeh Diljeet toh itna bada kameena hai ki usmein toh woh bhi nahi hai... Sahiba ko forcefully choone ke baad bhi usko kid se milne nahi diya...

Toh yeh log abhi tak kuch samjhe nahi kya ki Yeh admi itna gira hua hai Aur bharose ke bilkul layak nahi hai.... Even if they put up with his atrocities, he will not keep his word... Vaise bhi ek chote se bacche ko use karke uski maa ko molest karne ki koshish karne wale ko kya hi expect karein? Bloody creep... he is so dangerous that he will not hesitate to kill the child if things don't go his way...So Sahiba should open her eyes and rather than putting up with this pervert's touches and caresses and sexually loaded acts n comments / any other atrocities , she should just immediately get Akeer and walkout while Angad's bouncers handle the leechad's bouncers . She should announce to Akeer that Angad is his father and keep him away from Diljeet forever. Jyada se jyada kya hoga? Akeer will feel betrayed for some time, will cry , will resent his parents, will feel hurt for sometime etc etc. But he is just a 5 year old who will forget the leechad Diljeet with time if Sahiba puts efforts to make him understand... Honestly, anything is better than enduring this sexual harrassment and then eventually climbing to the bed of the sexual abuser in the name of not mentally hurting the kid.... Now also the kid is getting hurt na since the pervert is not letting the kid meet the mother and leaving a kid with such an unethical dangerous pervert is not safe....so the kid getting a little hurt for being away from the pervert for sometime is far better...

for me all this looks like they're wanted to give this Daljuth character/ ActorSP, TRP people rejected his face every time, they have tried all way still didn't work, nothing much otherwise who will writer this kind of Crap only a lunatic brain dead people will write and the actor performance looks cheap cringe, there is no difference between that Side drunken person and this actor both are performing same.infact they are far better showing what is required

Otherwise how they write Sahiba brain stopped working she doesn't have any confidence as a mother that's he can make her kid understand.

Its not about telling Angad as a father, that is next step.

Where is her thinking getting kid out?? Her approach on what basis she thinks kid will not listen to her when she is not even trying?? All the time why why why what the heck is why?? She can go to NGO help. She is a Mother and daljth is not father she can come up with better thinking instead of why babaji 👹 what kind of crap this creative head and writers are writing 👺👹🤡

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Joyness

Sitara is suit scarred and desperate that now they are showing highlights...

And from where did clown get the machine gun...

And Sahiba accepting clown condition before the bullet kisske naseeb mein...

So tomorrow nothing last freeze bullet kisso lagegi...

Anything for that Clown, Overnight he got to know everything, few days back he coughed like a pig to get his name on BC.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

The disgusting scene yesterday they way this pevert is caressing Doll..🤮🤮🤮🤮this is his real Face what cheap pevert nalyak 🤮🤮🤮👺👹
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Joyness

Daljeet is big TRP downer hence I feel they will bump him and Ammu ko bhi toh role Dena hain na...so may be thus track

He is a TRP downer 1.2 and 1.1 is his TRP if we take Day by Day. He came up with Favour and connections that's why he is getting SP other wise no sane PH / Channel will keep the Charecter.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critic

I now regret trolling Seerat she was wayy more bearable than this clown Dil-Jeet!

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

He is a TRP downer 1.2 and 1.1 is his TRP if we take Day by Day. He came up with Favour and connections that's why he is getting SP other wise no sane PH / Channel will keep the Charecter.

Daljeet as a character is disgusting and vile. Understood.

But why blame the actor? We don't know anything about him and yet we still blame him? Please don't bring actors into it.

Don't you think you are going way too far ??

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Daljeet deserves slaps and jail. He is now just a creep. That's totally okay.

But blaming the actor for it? We should learn to differentiate between them because this is where we draw the line.

Yogendra might lack some emotions, I agree. But bashing him and claiming he got the role through favoritism? Please don't him.

They are actors, doing what they're supposed to do. Don't make it personal against Yogendra. End of topic.

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tomorrow too after watching highlights..it going to be another drag fest. Why are the leads not using their brains. What us this roulette bullet drama....

The whole bullet Plot looks like Sone 70s B grade movie ploy....where is the intelligent Sahiba and dashing Angad...

The channel firstly and ph need all bashing ...as viewers I feel we should complain to broadcasting Authority against the channel. Everyday they are degrading the culture of India the relationships everything...