Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Totally feel you readerji. Truly feel like I have a hole in my heart. It’s hard to ease this ache. πŸ˜£πŸ’”

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Omg it’s almost the last episode but

Tushar I only have one ❀️ how many times will u win it he said but for the last time swag hai jaat πŸ€©πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg! Sahiba in precap. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Omg it’s almost the last episode but

Tushar I only have one ❀️ how many times will u win it he said but for the last time swag hai jaat πŸ€©πŸ‘‘πŸ”₯

Ahh! So good to see you on here. Been a while my friend.

I loved the way he said it today. All three Brars brother together in the end.
I wish it was 3 Monga sisters together in the end as well πŸ’”

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9U2pfuvuwD/?igsh=d3JnM25vMjZsa3p2

Iconic pair (in my eyes) ! Such a lit combo they were, acting - top notch, looks - God-level, chemisty - set the screen on fire, but love story - torture FL. Best example of how you can ruin the bestest resources in the world! Definitely an anokhi love story πŸ™„, where there was no love.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Not watching the episodes anymore . But how they killed Sahiba character and now getting married with gurnoor that’s the worst ending any show can have. They always projected sahan as rab ne bana do jodi and now that rab is also not given any importance. If they would have shown Angad as single and always committed to Sahiba but look what we got . All he best to whole star cast wish they get some good projects.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Not watching the episodes anymore . But how they killed Sahiba character and now getting married with gurnoor that’s the worst ending any show can have. They always projected sahan as rab ne bana do jodi and now that rab is also not given any importance. If they would have shown Angad as single and always committed to Sahiba but look what we got . All he best to whole star cast wish they get some good projects.

Shanakanj jii..long time no see!!! Yaa..got to agree. Its like they made a mazaak of Rab in the process! It took Angad merely 2 months to move on!

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

the worst ending any show can have. They always projected sahan as rab ne bana do jodi and now that rab is also not given any importance. If they would have shown Angad as single and always committed to Sahiba but look what we got .

Absolutely right Shanakanj ji… they made a mess of their own theme and story base.

Amber1928 thumbnail

Pathetic ending, kinda ruined the whole show for me completely, pathetic makers thinking a wedding will leave fans feeling happy, no not me anyway. I will miss the cast felt bad for them.

What a sad ending for TMD