Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Daljeet deserves slaps and jail. He is now just a creep. That's totally okay.

But blaming the actor for it? We should learn to differentiate between them because this is where we draw the line.

Yogendra might lack some emotions, I agree. But bashing him and claiming he got the role through favoritism? Please don't him.

They are actors, doing what they're supposed to do. Don't make it personal against Yogendra. End of topic.

that's my opinion I didn't bash him. Iam just saying my opinion. I didn't like a bit of his acting.

Any PH Do business, they see everything as a business not like us. No sane PH keep a character which is not giving TRPS. For the last 65 days its all about his Charecter, to highlight that Charecter they have killed Pure Mother bond. here and there are using Angad that too when TRP slapped hard. To highlight his character they have killed Sahiba core Charecter.. If they show old Sahiba they can't keep this Charecter she put him 6 feet under the ground long back.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

This shows audience is the reason why I ask stupid cvs to not show this crap and then try to show Angad and his mumma serving drinks is more painful experience.This is not Ghums audience. Because this shows audience will always blame the woman getting harassed. They not only show consistent harassment and abuse of a woman, they also try to tell us that Angad and his mumma serving drinks and cleaning floor after committing endless crimes is a more humiliating experience.

Seerat was blamed by audience, Sahiba has been consistently blamed for getting abused by her husband and strangers in the show and by audience too, Amanpreet is also trolled when it is Angad who knew her trauma and decided to marry due to ego. Keerat was also blamed for putting up with it but Prachi set them straight. None of these women's trauma gets any empathy. Just nasty dialogues like why is she putting up, she wants it.

Will always appreciate Prachi for clearing it to that interviewer that strong women getting harassed doesn't make them weak but come awn, the whole show is based on victim blaming. wish they drew the line somewhere. Angad forced himself on Sahiba and blamed her. At some point wish the creatives had little shame because you see clearly it impacts how real people talk about victims of abuse, first Angad's abuse was fully blamed on Sahiba and now Diljeets too. But the man gets crazy sympathy after constantly encouraging Seerat and giving her blank cheque. Absolutely no one is questioning why Angad became waiter cause creative liberty(something which *checks notes* offended him so badly that he got drunk and decided to shoot Diljeet)

Like look at target audience man before promoting harassment and domestic abuse for entertainment. Draw the line somewhere. Because for audience grown man Angad was never at fault and manipulated by Seerat , Sahiba, Daarji, Garry, Veer , Manveer for his abusive actions but Sahiba and all women are at fault when they get harassed.

Yes Donnaji ,

I agree 💯

The portrayal of regressive mindsets in TV shows often reflects societal attitudes that are deeply ingrained.

These attitudes may include sexism, misogyny, rape, abuse or other forms of discrimination. Writers may unintentionally perpetuate these attitudes through their characters and storylines, either due to lack of awareness.

This can lead to storylines that brush aside serious issues or justify problematic behavior.

I feel TMD writers are the main example of problematic behaviour..

Addressing some sensitive issues requires not only better writing but also a shift in societal attitudes towards more progressive and inclusive perspectives.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

that's my opinion I didn't bash him. Iam just saying my opinion. I didn't like a bit of his acting.

Any PH Do business, they see everything as a business not like us. No sane PH keep a character which is not giving TRPS. For the last 65 days its all about his Charecter, to highlight that Charecter they have killed Pure Mother bond. here and there are using Angad that too when TRP slapped hard. To highlight his character they have killed Sahiba core Charecter.. If they show old Sahiba they can't keep this Charecter she put him 6 feet under the ground long back.

I get it. You might not be a fan of the actor's performance, but suggesting favoritism or making indirect accusations about actors can be too much.

It's okay to critique their work without getting personal or making assumptions about their intentions.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

I get it. You might not be a fan of the actor's performance, but suggesting favoritism or making indirect accusations about actors can be too much.

It's okay to critique their work without getting personal or making assumptions about their intentions.

iam not invading any body personal space that is my opinion this is open platform, I can write about my opinion. Iam not imposing my opinion on anybody I just expressed my views,
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7RgVcLPTna/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

SahAn can’t imagine like this 🤣🤣

invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Any PH Do business, they see everything as a business not like us. No sane PH keep a character which is not giving TRPS. ....

Unfortunately, sanity and this PH dont go together. Or they have different calculations / constraints than what we assume they have

Forget Diljit. TRP fall showed that audience had rejected the whole extreme anger and abuse that Angad was showering at Sahiba post Yashraj track. Angad kept touching new lows every week despite the steady decline in TRPs. But the PH did not change course

Heck, same was the case during Mumbai track. But they did not change course. They were number 2 show and allowed the fall to happen. only for a couple of weeks during yash track, they recovered somewhat. Otherwise there has been just decline

Yet they did not pause and rethink Angad's behavior. Instead they escalated it to slap and what not

invest_probe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

This shows audience is the reason why I ask stupid cvs to not show this crap and then try to show Angad and his mumma serving drinks is more painful experience.This is not Ghums audience. Because this shows audience will always blame the woman getting harassed. They not only show consistent harassment and abuse of a woman, they also try to tell us that Angad and his mumma serving drinks and cleaning floor after committing endless crimes is a more humiliating experience.

Seerat was blamed by audience, Sahiba has been consistently blamed for getting abused by her husband and strangers in the show and by audience too, Amanpreet is also trolled when it is Angad who knew her trauma and decided to marry due to ego. Keerat was also blamed for putting up with it but Prachi set them straight. None of these women's trauma gets any empathy. Just nasty dialogues like why is she putting up, she wants it.

Will always appreciate Prachi for clearing it to that interviewer that strong women getting harassed doesn't make them weak but come awn, the whole show is based on victim blaming. wish they drew the line somewhere. Angad forced himself on Sahiba and blamed her. At some point wish the creatives had little shame because you see clearly it impacts how real people talk about victims of abuse, first Angad's abuse was fully blamed on Sahiba and now Diljeets too. But the man gets crazy sympathy after constantly encouraging Seerat and giving her blank cheque. Absolutely no one is questioning why Angad became waiter cause creative liberty(something which *checks notes* offended him so badly that he got drunk and decided to shoot Diljeet)

Like look at target audience man before promoting harassment and domestic abuse for entertainment. Draw the line somewhere. Because for audience grown man Angad was never at fault and manipulated by Seerat , Sahiba, Daarji, Garry, Veer , Manveer for his abusive actions but Sahiba and all women are at fault when they get harassed.

What gets me bothered too is when actors defend the crap by saying "show ko show ki tarah he dekhian", as in do not crib about the abuse or wrong messages being sent.

No matter what, entertainment influences societal mores, creates acceptability (both good and bad)

you know, if the story was really out there, as in so extreme that there was no element of relatability, then one can suspend disbelief and watch the show as just a show

But shows like tmd dont fall into that category.

They have imprinted upon audience every week that a DIL or a wife (especially one from poor family) will never ever be part of the family. Every day, day after day, she has to prove she merits a place in the family. Every day she has put up with all kinds of abuse from every darn member of the family

The day her own human frailties get exposed, she gets tossed away, or is subjected to severe punishment

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: invest_probe

Unfortunately, sanity and this PH dont go together. Or they have different calculations / constraints than what we assume they have

Forget Diljit. TRP fall showed that audience had rejected the whole extreme anger and abuse that Angad was showering at Sahiba post Yashraj track. Angad kept touching new lows every week despite the steady decline in TRPs. But the PH did not change course

Heck, same was the case during Mumbai track. But they did not change course. They were number 2 show and allowed the fall to happen. only for a couple of weeks during yash track, they recovered somewhat. Otherwise there has been just decline

Yet they did not pause and rethink Angad's behavior. Instead they escalated it to slap and what no

TRP people loved Angad and rest if the OG CAST. TMD earned it with their hard work an leads Insane Chemistry .this is dead slot. No back up to boost the show.

1.8 TRP for Slap, 1.7 TRP for Mumbai track not like 1.2 or 1.1. Its all perspectives. Angad and Sahiba are husband and wife that's how they showed Sahiba actions Angad reactions People accepted.

Anyway you many give many reasons .nothing is equal to Daljith Charecter. That's is my opinion I will stick to it. Iam Not here to prove to anybody. Great day. Please don't quote me. Iam not here to argue or give gyaan.

invest_probe thumbnail
I appear to have touched a raw nerve. yes in raw numbers, there is a diff between 1.7 and 1.2. But my point was about steady decline. There is a diff between being a top show and then fall precipitously Good day.
Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Episode uploaded, haven't watched it yet...just ffed it and came across this hilarious dialogue.

Diljeet all huffing & puffing, scared to death with folded hands told Angad : "ANGAD TUNE BAHUT PEELI HAIN...TU JAA APNI MUMMY KE PAAS JAA"...smiley36

I just want to know ke kaunsa sasta nasha karke likhte hain aise dialogues yeh dialogue writers??smiley3

Edited by Reader17 - 5 months ago