Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 9 months ago

Take care buddy!!

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I have watched it. Good one,I liked our SahAn's Cute / Beautiful performance 💕💕❤️❤️, felt fresh.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks ☺️
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: apuni88

No I’m not well. Lying around in bed recovering.

I saw Sahan performance someone posted on insta.

Get well soon happy new year
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Get well soon happy new year

Thanks! Happy new year to you too
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I have watched it. Good one,I liked our SahAn's Cute / Beautiful performance 💕💕❤️❤️, felt fresh.

I saw it was really nice smiley1

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How can a show with such a good looking pair be so sub-par? This show could have been iconic! The three pairs looked great together, yet how can someone screw it up?

They could have had so many story lines which could have made sense..Ekam with peer pressure on social media, to flirting online with pedos and a police raid, to Kiara being almost victim of human trafficking, Prabhjyot’s son (dunno his name) bullied for his appearance at school to feeling unappreciated since he is the youngest.

Prabhjyot with her issues at her in-laws, and her annoyance on Hansraj being a freeloader to the backstory how Akaal had agreed to Prabhjyot and Hansraj wedding as she was pregnant out of wedlock, and placed the condition of ghar jamai on Hansraj. Hansraj competing/wishing to get a more infkunoposition in the business compared to Garry.

Jassi regretting her life as it is. Trying to go on dates. Dating a man much younger than her, actually Garry’s old friend…and seeing the fireworks from Garry’s end, to finally settling with someone her age, a widower perhaps?

Gurleen with her secret ambition for working, and being the one to work with Jaspal. Their backstory… how they met, and how Akaal’s outdated thoughts forced her to quit her lucrative banking job.

Manveer and Inder…ok, how they come closer after the affair is out in the open in front of family. Manveer busying herself in NGO work. She has empathy for the street children, but none for Simran. Her final acceptance of Simran, when she sets on helping Simran in her studies…Going on a mini family trip to bond with Angad-Sahiba, Simran and Inder…

Akaal and Jabjyot, how they worked to create the empire they have now.

Garry with his competing nature, always competing against Angad, to finally being put to good use by Akaal to head the marketing division and sniff out the competition.

Veer shown struggling to get a break as a singer. Keerat selected for world wrestling competition to her succeeding as an IPS. Veer feeling inadequate as he is not as success Keerat yet. Plus Hum Aapke again Koun track for their wedding.

Sahiba working from a home office, crafting decor, and Garry being tasked to market the new limited edition art from Brars’

Seerat, I give up…

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The reason I used to love TMD initially, inspite of not a promising start, was because of your amazing OS on this forum.

I have to say this, your writing gave me hope that there's more to the TMD series and the character arcs.... but alas!

As you said, such good looking cast and high budget which eventually didn't work out at least for me, owing to haphazard plots thrown one after the other, and lack of good scenes between the main couple. 💔

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

hi guys