Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Next time you guys watch any show on itv, please remember for the channel, story does should give numbers. Story and all is only for audience to hook on to the show.

And if I am being honest, koi bhi Tope writer hi kyu naa ho, agar anyone of us would have been in the creative team, hum bhi yehi dikhate. Experimental kachra.

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For business, people can do anything.

For channels, I would definitely not have taken up ITV. I know it's about money and business, and it will take centuries to change the mindset of people.

The audience has these ingrained views, and channels and producers will invest in what the audience wants to see.

The audience, especially the TRP audience, are also to be blamed. ( Example , see the show like Shitpama ...... )

So, we can do nothing about it for now. But one day, they too will understand.

In a digital age of social media and OTT platforms, younger audiences are more drawn to new content. If the channel wants to do business, let them.

And audience should understand what to consume and what not to consume. It's as simple as that. Then, society will change. ( It will take centuries and we are going backward ) smiley37

If I had been on the creative team, I would have tried to experiment with a much more positive approach—definitely not garbage.

Or I would have just quit. I love being creative.

And creativity is different—it requires brains. ITV ultimately lacks it. No wonder everyone laughs at us....

You do have a point regarding Business and channel....

smiley20

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Next time you guys watch any show on itv, please remember for the channel, story does should give numbers. Story and all is only for audience to hook on to the show.

And if I am being honest, koi bhi Tope writer hi kyu naa ho, agar anyone of us would have been in the creative team, hum bhi yehi dikhate. Experimental kachra.

Behen, galti ki.. Dubara galti se bhi ITV nhi dekhungi....

Badiya experience raha hain..... smiley39smiley39

I m fine with OTT and some independent films.... ( I will also try different language films )

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critic

Last Day shoot :

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9SyXP5yvcr/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
Amber1928 thumbnail

Vj and Himanshi made a massive impact as angad and Sahiba
they left such a big impression that a lot of people just could not move on and forget Sahan. It’s hard to comprehend what the makers and creatives were thinking, it feels like they did not understand their audience and what the majority wanted, killing your popular couple and separating them forever, and not understanding that bringing a lookalike of sahiba would not be able to fill her shoes in peoples hearts, sahiba death left a massive void, fans were left disheartened losing their favourite couple, something a lookalike just can’t fix in peoples hearts and mind.

fans of the show have been left disappointed and upset, the ending of tmd feels ugly and horrible, a ending we never thought would happen angads marriage to lookalike, I mean 3 months ago nobody expected it would end this way, I’m just so gutted I just hate the makers for destroying my favourite show that I watched religiously, never missed a episode till Sahiba death. The show died for me that day when I realised they didn’t leave the door open for her to come back, and sent duplicate straight away.

the producers, creatives, and copycat plus, owe an apology they should own up to their mistakes, they ruined TMD within 3 months a top 5 show destroyed by bad decisions, a stupid leap that was not required and popular fl death. We are all sad about TMD finishing, but are much more sad about the ending and how it finished, there is no happy or good ending, just more disappointment. It’s rubbish watching your favourite show end like this, when it had so much more to give.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Seriously well said Nutmegji. This show just broke my heart. I better stick to OTT. But VJ is my weakness, although I never got attached to any Jodi of his like this. Their charm is unique… even without any proper love progression we were hooked to SahAn. VJ and Himanshi have that special chemistry. Their eyes just convey too much. 💔😪😭😫
Edited by apuni88 - 3 months ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

Yes, 💯 I wish all the actors the very best for the future. The wound is very fresh.

I told Athzji that she should write more fictions for us, and I understand her point of view.

It's so hard to write fiction when you're hurt. I was planning to write so many fictions, but after Sahiba's death, I felt numb.

I couldn't even complete other fictions. It was shocking for me—it still is.

I have to let go of ITV for a long time (at least 5 to 6 years) and concentrate on my mental peace.

I was soooo happy watching the first promo of TMD and thought we would get stories. Ultimately, we got nothing.

apuni88 thumbnail

I don’t think they care. They will just begin a new show and move on. The cast may be impacted for a short while. Until they are able to come out of their characters and eventually when they get a new show then they move on too.

I know we never got what we waited for. Sadly life moves on. We should all just binge watch our favourite shows (ITV or OTT) and just drown our sorrows.

apuni88 thumbnail

FYI I’m binge watching Vampire Diaries 😅🥹🫶🏼