oh yes perfectly fine...After watching Sarabhai clips

What’s the sarabhai clips?

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Jarama

Aww are you ok? 😊

in sahil sarabhai point view -ecg normal, sugar level normal, bp normal , sab kuch tana tan hai

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

What’s the sarabhai clips?

aree sarabhai vs sarabhai show ke clips on youtube

Krish58 thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Krish58

oh yes perfectly fine...After watching Sarabhai clips

You know about sarabhai vs sarabhai show right?

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Quit show sometime back but this video popped up and i did the mistake of opening it... Ye show mein kya ho raha hai? Makers want diljit to ask sahiba from angad?Angad? Everyone knows he left sahiba 6 yrs back then why his permission needed.... And it cracked me up to see makers showing brars shocked expressions after it.... As if brars give 2 hoots about sahiba? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If abuse n violence were not enough for this PH, now they r degrading women in new ways

Anyway, watching this short clip made me glad to take decision of quitting this show.

Edited by N_n_n_n - 5 months ago
arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

mujhey bhi yakeen nahi ho raha diljeet ka pagalpan sirf akeer k liye tha sahiba k liye kahan se ho gaya diljeet pehle bhi sahiba ko pyar karta tha lekin aise batameezi nahi Kari khulkar or aaj ek baat notice Kari diljeet baar baar angad or sahiba ko ye bol raha tha ki vo dono pati patni hπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•or angad se sahiba ko maang Raha tha πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•ye jaantey huey bhi ki dono alag ho chukey h koi rishta nahi h tab bhi

Kahin aisa Naa ho ki jo log insta p prediction kar rahey h ki diljeet natak kar raha h sahiba angad ko milwane ka vo sach ho jaayeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•agar ye sach hua to bohot bura hoga

i hope diljeet villain hi rahey koi drama na karey sahan ko milane k liye is too toxic to watch 😐😐😐😐angad sahiba ko ek sath dekhna is torture

I skipped the episode. I'm convinced I have reached my breaking point. I will give up after reading written updates for a couple of weeks. I was led to believe that the guy improves into a lot better person when I first started watching. What I witnessed was that the man turned into an irredeemable criminal who solely abuses the girl without repercussions. If he was not enough, his entire family is made up of criminals who only seek to torment and accuse her.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† what’s up with you today πŸ˜‚

I have no clue. And looks like I have confused sane people too....m so sorry Krishji smiley37

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

but if you think about it Angad and Sahiba should not be together. They’re full of red flags. Angad never believes Sahiba and she’s never really given their relationship priority. She could have made more of an effort to tell him about akeer. She knew him better than just one phone call. She knew he was devastated about losing his child. And her Jaaps! Seerat di jaap, simran jaap, Garry jaap, akeer ke papa jaap!! All her jaaps have gotten her in trouble.
Angad! Well what can I can. How many times has he slapped divorce on her. Kicked her out of the room. Out of his house. They’re a toxic couple. Slapped her

Nice , Sahiba's flaws are she does jaaps and did not try harder after being kicked out of house by him, she called and she should have had a dream he kept the phone down and couldn't listen. She called after she entered an accident and he refused contact but she should have tried again and again and again of course. Only Angad couldn't try once to find if she is even alive.

Sahiba's flaw is she did not do her Doormat duties properly. (Angad definitely prioritised her by supporting bhabi after multiple warnings)

What you described as Angads faults are essentially multiple acts of domestic abuse. (And we can also add Seerat jaap, hiding crimes of mumma and mumma jaap, hiding crimes of family members, so on but they don't hold any significance when Angad has committed domestic abuse on Sahiba. We can alsp talk about how Sahiba's only worth was producing a kid for him but again why when he has done worse)

Apparently these things are comparable. Domestic abuse versus jaaps which Angad also does and not prioritizing relationship when Angads priority list never had Sahiba on it, not even at bottom.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago