Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 5 months ago

Angad illicit affairs with seerat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃgive us break ohhh god there is a limit for hypocrisy .. what stamp we have to give it to sahiba living with daljith for 6 yrs whole Village knows she is paneshwar wife ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธCrying on angad for sahiba choices did Angad asked her to play mumny papa games with Random man ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ people are sooo much closed mindset .

Expect Redemption from angad okay agreed how come angad is responsible for sahiba choices .. grow up people donโ€™t become so much hypocrite..

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arshia1994

Indeed. Although this production house's writers are exceptionally talented, even Virat frequently had to deal with the repercussions of his actions. For entirely legitimate reasons, Sai left him and did not believe he should know about his biological child. This came after he supported her through miscarriage and accusations of murdering Samrat. For years he lived under the false impression that she had passed away and felt guilty. Although his guilt was not comparable to that of other male heroes, such as Kartik Goenka, he showed concern for her life in contrast to Angad who left her for dead. Why is this show's writing so bad? For Brars, what quantity of crimes is too many? For Angad, how much domestic violence against Sahiba is too much? Apparently, sky is the limit.

Virat to pyar karta tha sai ko angad ne kab pyar kiya sahiba ko kabhi nahi ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘sirf abuse Kiya h cries kiye h or unka blame bhi sahiba p daal diya ..he is worst ML nahi ML nahi sirf villain
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

https://x.com/harshistweeting/status/1788491579142840462?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚not only us most people opinion ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 5 months ago
anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apuni88

How and why did the trp increase ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Now this will be the excuse to continue with this bakwas

although all SP shows seems to have increased

So sad ๐Ÿฅฒ. Socha tha 0.9 ho jaye yahan 1.2 ho gayi..... Agar IPL ke baad dheere dheere 1.8 ho gayi to ๐Ÿคฏ.... ohh god please spare us from this show.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Angad illicit affairs with seerat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃgive us break ohhh god there is a limit for hypocrisy .. what stamp we have to give it to sahiba living with daljith for 6 yrs whole Village knows she is paneshwar wife ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธCrying on angad for sahiba choices did Angad asked her to play mumny papa games with Random man ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ people are sooo much closed mindset .

Expect Redemption from angad okay agreed how come angad is responsible for sahiba choices .. grow up people donโ€™t become so much hypocrite..

People do not have close mindset.

They are just voicing their opinions like you are doing.

Nothing in wrong in that.

I understand you have a problem with Sahiba. Why do u want her with Angad then ??

Angad decided to throw sahiba out of his life.

Not sahiba.

Sahiba had a right to live her life ( still I feel she was being immature about trusting daljeet way to easily )

But she trusted Angad.

Not a big deal.

This PH Hates women.

I feel whole star channel degrades women.

We as an audience should not encourage stuff because We are watching it daily and consuming Toxicity while the channel is just squeezing money and laughing.

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arshia1994

I don't see why Diljeet suddenly becoming insane is purely Sahiba's fault but Sahiba was the one who was held accountable when Seerat repeatedly revealed her true nature to Angad and received numerous passes from Angad and Brars. Why does Sahiba get punished for raising her child with a nice man who saved her when the baby's biological father rejected her, but Angad was not held responsible for lying in bad faith about his equation with Seerat? Oh well, I see it. Domestic abusers just keep abusing more and more because they never feel like they're doing anything wrong.

mujhey bhi yakeen nahi ho raha diljeet ka pagalpan sirf akeer k liye tha sahiba k liye kahan se ho gaya diljeet pehle bhi sahiba ko pyar karta tha lekin aise batameezi nahi Kari khulkar or aaj ek baat notice Kari diljeet baar baar angad or sahiba ko ye bol raha tha ki vo dono pati patni h๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•or angad se sahiba ko maang Raha tha ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•ye jaantey huey bhi ki dono alag ho chukey h koi rishta nahi h tab bhi

Kahin aisa Naa ho ki jo log insta p prediction kar rahey h ki diljeet natak kar raha h sahiba angad ko milwane ka vo sach ho jaaye๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•agar ye sach hua to bohot bura hoga

i hope diljeet villain hi rahey koi drama na karey sahan ko milane k liye is too toxic to watch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜angad sahiba ko ek sath dekhna is torture

Edited by Anu_02 - 5 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushka87

So sad ๐Ÿฅฒ. Socha tha 0.9 ho jaye yahan 1.2 ho gayi..... Agar IPL ke baad dheere dheere 1.8 ho gayi to ๐Ÿคฏ.... ohh god please spare us from this show.

Exactly!! God save us. Although Iโ€™ve gotten better at not watching the show now. But canโ€™t stop coming here and commenting sometimes ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿ™ˆ this show is a toxic addiction

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

https://x.com/harshistweeting/status/1788491579142840462?s=46&t=4HSzRa_Pi_7jjdkje6p7AQ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚not only us most people opinion ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

I feel he is not able to emote much because of the shitty script.

His acting is definitely limited.

But the sudden shift in Characters made it even harder for them.

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

mujhey bhi yakeen nahi ho raha diljeet ka pagalpan sirf akeer k liye tha sahiba k liye kahan se ho gaya diljeet pehle bhi sahiba ko pyar karta tha lekin aise batameezi nahi Kari khulkar or aaj ek baat notice Kari diljeet baar baar angad or sahiba ko ye bol raha tha ki vo dono pati patni h๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•or angad se sahiba ko maang Raha tha ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•ye jaantey huey bhi ki dono alag ho chukey h koi rishta nahi h tab bhi

Kahin aisa Naa ho ki jo log insta p prediction kar rahey h ki diljeet natak kar raha h sahiba angad ko milwane ka vo sach ho jaaye๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•agar ye sach hua to bohot bura hoga

i hope diljeet villain hi rahey koi drama na karey sahan ko milane k liye is too toxic to watch ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜angad sahiba ko ek sath dekhna is torture

Please Punjab ki love story band karo ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I m done with this shit.

Fanfiction se hi khush ho jaungi ๐Ÿฅน

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

People do not have close mindset.

They are just voicing their opinions like you are doing.

Nothing in wrong in that.

I understand you have a problem with Sahiba. Why do u want her with Angad then ??

Angad decided to throw sahiba out of his life.

Not sahiba.

Sahiba had a right to live her life ( still I feel she was being immature about trusting daljeet way to easily )

But she trusted Angad.

Not a big deal.

This PH Hates women.

I feel whole star channel degrades women.

We as an audience should not encourage stuff becaus We are watching it daily and consuming Toxicity while the channel is just squeezing money and laughing.

u did not read my comment nor u understand my comment properly. If you want to engage on hating group feel free . Iam not one of them . I will never be . I will Voice out Who ever do wrong . Be it Angad or Sahiba .

you can call it as sahiba choices as immature ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธgreat but you have sooo much judgment on angad . Be it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘