Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS update - Same IF article - Diljeet asks akir to jump off the railing. ANgad finally says sorry to him. Diljeet asks akir to get down and he is saved. Reporter said kya nagad sahiba ke dil mein ghar kar jaayega. Nahi chayeh bhai hume ye sab. Yogi iv - main sirf yeh dekhna chahta tha ki akir mujse kitna pyar karta hai.

what are the doing… trashy and cheap. Why use a kid like this for the story 😑

arshia1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It takes talent to hold Sahiba responsible for their own crimes at all times. I wasn't expecting that Sahiba would have to apologize after Angad continuously lied about his illicit affairs with Seerat, but that is exactly what happened. I never imagined that Sahiba would save Angad from jail, save the entire family from going bankrupt, and be rewarded with physical abuse and divorce.

Regretfully, this time I fully assumed Diljeet would unexpectedly transform into Rumi because Angad cannot compare to a normal human. Abhi was an upright man who loved his wife. To show his bonding with his biological child, Abhir fell ill and Abhi performed his medical obligations. He praised the man who had truly saved his child's mother and expressed regret for not supporting her during her critical pregnancy.

Angad is a criminal who assaults his wife and protects other criminals in his family, competing against other criminals is the only way Angad might seem slightly more credible. In reality, though, Akir and Sahiba shared a home wonderfully with Diljeet for seven years until Angad arrived in Panesar. I'm being charitable here, but neither Akir nor Sahiba will survive with Angad for another seven months. They survived seven years ago because they escaped hell, but Angad will ensure the job is done this time, but not before he does not adequately torture them to his heart's content.

Edited by arshia1994 - 5 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Mujhe nhi lagta diljeet is negative.....

He is deliberately doing everything sothat sahiba can go back to angad....

Diljeet jaisa tha waisa hi rahega toh sahiba kabhi angad ke paas nhi jayegi...akir ke sath bhi woh aage esa behave karega ki akir will

Choose angad over him

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Originally posted by: arshia1994

It takes talent to hold Sahiba responsible for their own crimes at all times. I wasn't expecting that Sahiba would have to apologize after Angad continuously lied about his illicit affairs with Seerat, but that is exactly what happened. I never imagined that Sahiba would save Angad from jail, save the entire family from going bankrupt, and be rewarded with physical abuse and divorce.

Regretfully, this time I fully assumed Diljeet would unexpectedly transform into Rumi because Angad cannot compare to a normal human. Abhi was an upright man who loved his wife. To show his bonding with his biological child, Abhir fell ill and Abhi performed his medical obligations. He praised the man who had truly saved his child's mother and expressed regret for not supporting her during her critical pregnancy.

Angad is a criminal who assaults his wife and protects other criminals in his family, competing against other criminals is the only way Angad might seem slightly more credible. In reality, though, Akir and Sahiba shared a home wonderfully with Diljeet for seven years until Angad arrived in Panesar. I'm being charitable here, but neither Akir nor Sahiba will survive with Angad for another seven months. They survived seven years ago because they escaped hell, but Angad will ensure the job is done this time, but not before he does not adequately torture them to his heart's content.

sahi kaha arshia ji talent to chahiye warna asan nahi h ki apne or duniya bhar k sabhi crimes ka ilzaam victim p hi daal do or last mein usi se maafi mangwao lagta h writer or makers ko kaafi experience h crimes ka or unse bachne ka 😂😂😂🤣🤣warna talent bhi aise hi nahi aata bohot mehnat karni padti h uske liye bhi
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Agree, he is deliberately doing everything and I think he is not interested in Sahiba bcoz he knows by this act she will never go back to him . He just want to irritate angad and Sahiba or torture them by showing them that what place he holds in Akie life. Dil jeet acting so that Sahiba goes back to Angad is too positive which I doubt can be possible here. I would be happy if they show this.

arshia1994 thumbnail
I don't see why Diljeet suddenly becoming insane is purely Sahiba's fault but Sahiba was the one who was held accountable when Seerat repeatedly revealed her true nature to Angad and received numerous passes from Angad and Brars. Why does Sahiba get punished for raising her child with a nice man who saved her when the baby's biological father rejected her, but Angad was not held responsible for lying in bad faith about his equation with Seerat? Oh well, I see it. Domestic abusers just keep abusing more and more because they never feel like they're doing anything wrong.
apuni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Mujhe nhi lagta diljeet is negative.....

He is deliberately doing everything sothat sahiba can go back to angad....

Diljeet jaisa tha waisa hi rahega toh sahiba kabhi angad ke paas nhi jayegi...akir ke sath bhi woh aage esa behave karega ki akir will

Choose angad over him

hey bhagwan…. I really hope this isn’t true…
arshia1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

sahi kaha arshia ji talent to chahiye warna asan nahi h ki apne or duniya bhar k sabhi crimes ka ilzaam victim p hi daal do or last mein usi se maafi mangwao lagta h writer or makers ko kaafi experience h crimes ka or unse bachne ka 😂😂😂🤣🤣warna talent bhi aise hi nahi aata bohot mehnat karni padti h uske liye bhi

Indeed. Although this production house's writers are exceptionally talented, even Virat frequently had to deal with the repercussions of his actions. For entirely legitimate reasons, Sai left him and did not believe he should know about his biological child. This came after he supported her through miscarriage and accusations of murdering Samrat. For years he lived under the false impression that she had passed away and felt guilty. Although his guilt was not comparable to that of other male heroes, such as Kartik Goenka, he showed concern for her life in contrast to Angad who left her for dead. Why is this show's writing so bad? For Brars, what quantity of crimes is too many? For Angad, how much domestic violence against Sahiba is too much? Apparently, sky is the limit.

apuni88 thumbnail

How and why did the trp increase 🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

Now this will be the excuse to continue with this bakwas

although all SP shows seems to have increased

Edited by apuni88 - 5 months ago