Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

SBS update - Same IF article - Diljeet asks akir to jump off the railing. ANgad finally says sorry to him. Diljeet asks akir to get down and he is saved. Reporter said kya nagad sahiba ke dil mein ghar kar jaayega. Nahi chayeh bhai hume ye sab. Yogi iv - main sirf yeh dekhna chahta tha ki akir mujse kitna pyar karta hai.

nothing new for me I knew it ki yehi sab hoga kyunki sahiba se angad k pair pakadwane ko kuch bhi karengey makers isliye to ammu is safe sirf diljeet ki reality saamne aayi h or sahiba ab angad k abusive pyar ko tarsegi ..sahiba to ammu k sath engagement dekhkar hi ro padi thi sahiba ko kabhi hate nahi thi angad se vo to dikhawa tha sahiba ko bas ek ishara milne ki der hogi ye sahiba angad k pairon mein gir jaayegi .....akeer to angad ko hi milega ye sab to makers ne sahiba ko sabak sikhane or criminal angad ko whitewash karne ko kiya h naaki akeer ya diljeet k liye

Edited by Anu_02 - 5 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope TRP does not increase with this instant Diljeet making villian and angad a hero and TRP aunties does not accept anagd as hero. So that they do not have scope for sahiba blaming.
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

I just hope TRP does not increase with this instant Diljeet making villian and angad a hero and TRP aunties does not accept anagd as hero. So that they do not have scope for sahiba blaming.

mein toh lehti hoon trp gows down to0.8 bass uske baad show ka tata bye bye

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe lagta hai TRP badhegi but dheere dheere, iss show me SahAn vs strong villain work karta hai.... Chahe kuchh bhi KACHRA dikhao audience chali aati hai dekhne ke liye, abhi 1.2 ho gayi TRP..... Dar lag raha hai kahin IPL ke baad 1.8 par wapas na aa jaaye ye show..... Bhagwan hi bachaye.

shanakanj thumbnail
The fraud promo is shown, Diljeet holding the hand of sahiba and asking angad to choose akir in exchnage. Sahiba will name angad angad when angad will try to kill diljeet tomorrow. Diljeet taking akir away also will be shown tomorrow. no kidnapping of sahiba only akir happily goes with diljeet .
shanakanj thumbnail
yes. Diljeet drama ko stretch karenge abhi , kyonki uske baad kaun psycho banega. Ammu does not have that capability. She can't act like seeratji also. Mr gill has full potential for becoming next psycho. He acts well.
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The problem is they avoid positivity.

Why need to make daljeet bad ??

I hate it when they pull down other character to lift another.

I just hate it

Angad ka achaa redemption karwa sakte hain but nahi.

Daljeet ko bura banaya just to glorify Angad more 😖🥺

Who writes this crap storyline..

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutral

The fraud promo is shown, Diljeet holding the hand of sahiba and asking angad to choose akir in exchnage. Sahiba will name angad angad when angad will try to kill diljeet tomorrow. Diljeet taking akir away also will be shown tomorrow. no kidnapping of sahiba only akir happily goes with diljeet .

yes and angad will have to choose akeer or sahiba..Abhi dekhna yeh hoga angad kisko choose karega(mostly akeer )or agar angad ko mahan vatana hai toh angad will choose sahiba and when later on sahiba will ask. why .He will say ki akeer maa ke bina nahi reh sakta so he will ask for sahiba even if he stays with dilheet and blah blah

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Teri Meri Doriyaann: Diljit Demands On Taking Akeer With Him, Sahiba & Angad Lose Their Temper | SBB - YouTubeDiljeet takes akir with him after all jumping drama. Manveer and Chachi started blaming sahiba that sab iski wajah se hua hai. Angad is very angry said ki main diljeet ko maar doonga , sahiba stops him. brars started blaming that she kept akir away and did his upbringing with a mental person.

Essentially what happened after Rumi track but then Sahiba actually left house on her own but here Angad and family kicked her out, left her and the foetus for dead forever , framed her in a crime committed by Garry and threw her in jail, stole her kid and now she will go begging for Angads love after she raised his kid because a good man turned psycho after Angad and Garry threatened the child.

Meanwhile Angad constantly encouraging Seerat was Sahiba's fault. Angad and Brars getting fooled by Yashraj was Yashrajs fault. Angad sexually assaulting Sahiba was her fault. Client harassing Seerat was Sahiba's fault. When the hero is a glorified criminal, we have to turn nice people into psycho criminals because Angad can only shine when he is compared to people exactly like him.

Angad was the one who fell out of love and threw her out, did not care for her life but she should be guilty and restart love story for taking help from a man who was completely sane till Angad decided to land in Panesar.

Edited by hellodona - 5 months ago